Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Kre-O Destruction Site Devastator Now Available Online

Transformers News: Kre-O Destruction Site Devastator Now Available Online

Thursday, July 12th, 2012 10:42PM CDT

Categories: Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 28,764

While the upcoming Kre-O sets look promising for Kre-O collectors, there's still the summer 2012 sets to take care of! The biggest set of them all, Destruction Site Devastator is now available for order at ToysRUs.com. This set comes with four Constructicons that form the powerful Devastator. There are 6 Kreons in this set - four humans, and most notably Devastator and Ironhide. The set is priced at $89.99. Happy buying!

Credit(s): TRU
Re: Kre-O Destruction Site Devastator Now Available Online (1399982)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 12th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
$90? Yikes...
Re: Kre-O Destruction Site Devastator Now Available Online (1400003)
Posted by FracturedKoi on July 12th, 2012 @ 11:56pm CDT
Yikes indeed...and he isn't even that big looking. I'm far less impressed with these second series of sets than the first. The first wave just seemed to have more to the individual bots, they were big! Most of these look so scrawny!
Re: Kre-O Destruction Site Devastator Now Available Online (1400024)
Posted by God Magnus on July 13th, 2012 @ 1:39am CDT
A better mix of Kreons would be nice. Two bots and FOUR people? That's still very disappointing. I shall be waiting for a clearance on this set.
Re: Kre-O Destruction Site Devastator Now Available Online (1400040)
Posted by RhA on July 13th, 2012 @ 3:03am CDT
Those are some content looking kids.
Re: Kre-O Destruction Site Devastator Now Available Online (1400860)
Posted by necr0blivion on July 14th, 2012 @ 10:36pm CDT
RhA wrote:Those are some content looking kids.

Those kids grew up not knowing the real Devastator!

I'm glad that Hasbro tried an experiment in this line to make a Devy, and I'll pick it up sometime down the line. The price, however, is going to hold me back. I actually started purchasing the Kre-O line last Christmas, when Optimus and Sentinel were on sale about $20 off each.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014