Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail

Transformers News: Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail

Friday, August 9th, 2013 3:36PM CDT

Categories: Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,776

Seibertron member Midnight_Fox has reported finding the third wave of Kre-O Micro-Changers at a Target in Prattville, AL. This wave features:

• Beachcomber
  • Seawing
  • Sharkticon
  • Thrust

Re: Found Kre-o Micro Changer Wave 3 at Target

Re: Found Kre-o Micro Changer Wave 3 at Target
Credit(s): Midnight_Fox
Re: Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail (1510788)
Posted by triKlops on August 9th, 2013 @ 7:01pm CDT
Sounds great, will be keeping an eye out!
Any info on codes?
Re: Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail (1510789)
Posted by MCutter on August 9th, 2013 @ 7:10pm CDT
triKlops wrote:Sounds great, will be keeping an eye out!
Any info on codes?

According to this post they are:

50 - Nosecone
51 - Thrust
52 - Nemesis Prime
53 - Ramjet
54 - Huffer
55 - Kickback
56 - Long Haul
57 - Guzzle
58 - Sharkticon
59 - Cheetor
60 - Beachcomber
61 - Seawing
Re: Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail (1510805)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 9th, 2013 @ 9:05pm CDT

Hopefully my Target gets these soon, but they only recently put Wave 2 up...
Re: Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail (1510811)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 9th, 2013 @ 9:22pm CDT
Re: Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail (1510812)
Posted by njb902 on August 9th, 2013 @ 9:27pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:I just recently found wave 2 and only was able to get half before they disappeared.

I ended up getting all of wave 1 and 2 at a discount store called Ollie's here in Erie pa.
Re: Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail (1510822)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 9th, 2013 @ 9:56pm CDT
njb902 wrote:

No Ollie's in my neck of the woods but Walgreens stocked wave 1 so I hope they eventually stock wave 2.
Re: Kre-O Micro Changers Wave 3 at Retail (1510886)
Posted by Zordon on August 10th, 2013 @ 8:11am CDT
My local Asda in the uk (part of the Walmart group) just got wave 2 in and they're only £1.47 each might buy some more if there's any left when I go in today
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction