Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed

Transformers News: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed

Wednesday, September 25th, 2013 10:27PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 25,239

The newest issue of Previews has a picture of the upcoming Kre-O Micro-Changers wave 4. Lightsyder of The Allspark has uploaded a scan of the entire wave. According to Previews these are scheduled to ship January 2014. This wave looks to include the likes of Rodimus, Rhinox, Slipstream and many others. How many do you recognize? Discuss your thoughts in the Energon Pub.

Transformers News: Re: Kreons Wave 4
Credit(s): lightsyder of The Allspark

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520019)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2013 @ 10:41pm CDT
Alpha Trion (maybe?), Barrage, Brawn, Wildrider, Cyclonus, Demolishor, Iceberg (maybe?), Kup, Rhinox, Rodimus, Sandstorm, and Slipstream.
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520022)
Posted by dirk2243 on September 25th, 2013 @ 10:57pm CDT
Since the preview wave and the first wave, it seems like these guys are coming out faster with regards to the past two waves.
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520024)
Posted by RAcast on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:00pm CDT
Armada Demolishor! :DANCE: Slipstream looks awesome, too. I'm not usually one for seekers, but I won't be passing her up.

And (maybe) Iceberg is interesting. I wouldn't have called seeing Mini-cons on the list of Kreons, outside of maybe the main ones like Perceptor or Sword/Shield/Gun teams.
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520028)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:08pm CDT
It almost looks like we're getting some Wreckers now
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520030)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:10pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:It almost looks like we're getting some Wreckers now
All I see is Kup. :???: Unless you count Rodimus from the 3H Wreckers comics.
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520031)
Posted by Craver2707 on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:12pm CDT
What? No Wheelie? Lol
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520032)
Posted by RAcast on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:It almost looks like we're getting some Wreckers now
All I see is Kup. :???: Unless you count Rodimus from the 3H Wreckers comics.

No love for Sandstorm? I mean I know he's "that generic Autobot," but the poor guy needs some love!
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520033)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:17pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:It almost looks like we're getting some Wreckers now
All I see is Kup. :???: Unless you count Rodimus from the 3H Wreckers comics.

And Sandstorm!

My guess is Tidal Wave, Flak, and maybe Auto Loader? Ha ha.

Regardless, I like the wave and I'm exciting that Wildrider hopefully means we get Menasor and Computron in the next combiner wave!
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520034)
Posted by lowman_x on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:It almost looks like we're getting some Wreckers now
All I see is Kup. :???: Unless you count Rodimus from the 3H Wreckers comics.

Sandstorm was a Wrecker. Along with Springer and Broadside. Pretty sure they were both involved in the whole "false" Prime beat-up in the UK comics #98-100.
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520035)
Posted by Henry921 on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:18pm CDT
Is that meant to be a new Galvatron with a flight mode? I kinda dig the design... if I could move the wings to the back and not the arms.

And that Hot Rod looks promising...
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520036)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:21pm CDT
D'oh! #-o Forgot about Sandstorm.

Still in the mindset of the LSOTW cast. :oops:
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520039)
Posted by Hypershock on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:37pm CDT
let's see, Rodimus, Demolishor, Rhinox, Brawn.....maybe cyclonus?.....
i hope that's wildrider, i need me some kreo stunticons
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520047)
Posted by g2jazz on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:48pm CDT
i think i can recognize:
Chopchop, brawn, wildrider, cyclonus, armada demolisher, a minicone dude, kup, rhinox, rodimus, sandstorm and slipstream

only the first dude is a big unknown to me :/
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520053)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 26th, 2013 @ 12:33am CDT
No Blurr, UM or Jetfire yet. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520064)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on September 26th, 2013 @ 4:37am CDT
-?Apeface?
-Chopshop
-Brawn
-Wildrider
-Cyclonus
-Demolisher
-ROTF Rampage?
-Kup
-Rhinox
-Rodimus
-Sandstorm
-Slipstream.

These things are getting nicer. Love the printed chest. A pity they run $5.4 US here. Never bought any since wave 1.
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520083)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 26th, 2013 @ 9:27am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:-?Apeface?
-Chopshop
-Brawn
-Wildrider
-Cyclonus
-Demolisher
-ROTF Rampage?
-Kup
-Rhinox
-Rodimus
-Sandstorm
-Slipstream.

My guess for the first is Apeface as well, except the chest doesn't match in robot mode. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

And they're over $5 in the States?! Dang, they're only €1,50 a pop here, a steal! :shock: And only one place has plenty to go around. I'd better hurry and get the rest of Wave 1.
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520087)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 26th, 2013 @ 9:53am CDT
not a fan of these but some of them actually look good, only going to get hot rod though if i can find em that is. No one seems to carry these guys around here.
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520090)
Posted by triKlops on September 26th, 2013 @ 10:25am CDT
Nice! Looking forward to the hunt for these.

@Chuckdawg ; I know you will have a review up for these before I even get my hands on em ;)
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520094)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 26th, 2013 @ 10:41am CDT
Eff yeah, Rodimus and Cyclonus!
Re: Kre-O Micro-Changers Wave 4 Revealed (1520098)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on September 26th, 2013 @ 10:55am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

And they're over $5 in the States?!

GavinFuzzy is in Singapore. They're $2.99 in the states(it even says it in the picture ;) ), they just jack up the price when they're brought to Singapore.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial