Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Kre-o Quest For Energon Video Now Available For Viewing

Transformers News: Kre-o Quest For Energon  Video Now Available For Viewing

Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 11:08AM CDT

Categories: Media, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 21,395

The official Kre-o YouTube channel has posted a new stop motion video. Part 1 of Quest For Energon.

The video is basically a showcase of the new Quest For Energon line, and it includes the Kreon Micro-Changers as well. The video ends with "To Be Continued" and shows off the Kre-o Energon weapon at the end of the video. The weapon is constructed from special pieces included in the larger (and more expensive) building sets.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news!
Re: Kre-o Quest For Energon Video Now Available For Viewing (1418930)
Posted by triKlops on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:15am CDT
another great video from Kreo
pretty happy that i was able to grab the first wave of blind packs, this just made it better!
Re: Kre-o Quest For Energon Video Now Available For Viewing (1418935)
Posted by Downbeat on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:19am CDT
Ridiculously adorable.

Hope I can find some of these blindpacked guys somewhere, they are BEGGING to be bought in duplicates to make new, custom Kreons.

This is how you make a continuity that combines elements from everything else. :lol:
Re: Kre-o Quest For Energon Video Now Available For Viewing (1418979)
Posted by Gundamu on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:03pm CDT
That was fun. I'd watch a tv show of those anytime.
Re: Kre-o Quest For Energon Video Now Available For Viewing (1418989)
Posted by XDMan on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:28pm CDT
What is overrated about some of these videos is that the good guys always win. :-(
Re: Kre-o Quest For Energon Video Now Available For Viewing (1418992)
Posted by noctorro on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:34pm CDT
I was very surprised that the Decepticons won :)

I don't collect Kreo, Primus knows I already have way to much toys and I like to stay a little mobile. But hell, they are cute :)
Well, the little guys, they don't take up much room.

But there's this big Optimus Prime Kreo set, and it looks delicious. Choices, choices.

Well, FOC wave 3 comes out in like 5 months? I think I can buy a few TF's in the mean time.
Re: Kre-o Quest For Energon Video Now Available For Viewing (1419001)
Posted by That Bot on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:51pm CDT
Kre-O is pretty dang awesome. I'd love to get longer videos of this.
Re: Kre-o Quest For Energon Video Now Available For Viewing (1419069)
Posted by mooncake623 on September 11th, 2012 @ 6:44pm CDT