Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail

Transformers News: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail

Sunday, December 23rd, 2012 12:08PM CST

Categories: Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,056

Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers wave one has finally made it's retail debut! These little guys were purchased at a Walgreens in San Antonio, TX by JgarOptimus. Here's a list of the figures featured in this wave with a handy identification guide:

• 22981 40 - Singe
  • 22981 50 - Airachnid
  • 22981 51 - Decepticon Bludgeon

Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail
Credit(s): TFW2005 user JgarOptimus

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1448776)
Posted by Nautilus on December 23rd, 2012 @ 1:33pm CST
Who did you get?
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1448788)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 23rd, 2012 @ 2:39pm CST
I'm confused: weren't these the Wave One Microchangers?

Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1448792)
Posted by El Duque on December 23rd, 2012 @ 2:58pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:I'm confused: weren't these the Wave One Microchangers?

That was the preview wave.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1448793)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 23rd, 2012 @ 3:00pm CST
El Duque wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:I'm confused: weren't these the Wave One Microchangers?

That was the preview wave.

Huh. Could have sworn that was the case.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1448815)
Posted by Noideaforaname on December 23rd, 2012 @ 5:23pm CST
Needs more non-G1/Prime characters, but I'm definitely excited for these.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1448956)
Posted by STngAR on December 24th, 2012 @ 8:21am CST
I saw the preview wave ones at Walmart yesterday and just coudnt convince myself to buy them. They look cool but I guesss not cool enough to buy them. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1449029)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 24th, 2012 @ 1:13pm CST
RELEASE THE KREONS!!!
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1449297)
Posted by Sirtank on December 25th, 2012 @ 9:02pm CST
Hit up 3 Walgreens today and ended up only finding 3 packs total. I got Warpath, Blast off, and Dirge. The best part was I had 3 of the coupons for a free kreon pack, so it only cost me $.52 for the tax.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1449406)
Posted by BeastWarsFTW on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:42am CST
Is there a picture anywhere of what they all look like?
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1464877)
Posted by superkat on February 16th, 2013 @ 12:33am CST
Found @ TRU 2/15/13 in Illinois. Entire box sitting out freshly opened, I got all 12.
FYI the codes are all correct as far as the last two digits are concerned, but the first give didn't match up. Worry about finding the last two digits. Happy hunting!!
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1465381)
Posted by Spleenzorio on February 18th, 2013 @ 8:15am CST
BeastWarsFTW wrote:Is there a picture anywhere of what they all look like?

Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1505327)
Posted by superchook6909 on July 21st, 2013 @ 9:52am CDT
If only I had known earlier, I could have avoided 5x Ramhead. :P
I saw a Kre-O Longhaul to go with the Constructicons. Is that from Wave 3?
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1505357)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on July 21st, 2013 @ 12:27pm CDT
I saw a picture of Wave 3 today, but can't for the life of me find it again. :BANG_HEAD:

All I remember is seeing Ramjet and Thrust, sorry not much help in noticing if Longhaul was part of Wave3.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Blind Packs Wave 1 Spotted at Retail (1505360)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 21st, 2013 @ 12:49pm CDT
Long Haul is indeed in Wave 3 (along with Nemesis Prime, Nosecone, Ramjet, Thrust, Cheetor, Kickback, Huffer, Guzzle, Sharkticon, Beachcomber, and Seawing). Not entirely sure when Wave 3 is supposed to be released.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con