Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online

Transformers News: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online

Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 11:26AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,237

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397036)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:35pm CDT
Well, I wasn't interested, but then I saw the + Bulldog. Now I have to get it.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397081)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2012 @ 3:58pm CDT

Or do you think they're just banking on the FoC popularity of Vortex to carry over? I guess that'd make sense.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397161)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on July 4th, 2012 @ 9:37pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I still find it strange that they're calling that Vortex... ._.; I mean, I guess they did just do Botcon Spinister, but that's clearly who that is.

They could also be building up to make Bruticus :-?

Literally
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397162)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2012 @ 9:45pm CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:

They could also be building up to make Bruticus :-?

Literally

Heh, I see what you did there, sir. And yeah, that's entirely likely, as there's a Swindle slated for release (who will likely be my first and only Kreo purchase as he looks pretty great).

It's just weird that hey borrowed Spinister's color scheme. I mean, it's not even close to Vortex's G2 color scheme either. Very odd. ._.;
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397394)
Posted by Shultzy on July 5th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
Ya know i was really on the fence about the Kre-o line until my woman got optimus on clearence. Since then i have been hooked on them. Most all of them are on clearence now. Hell we just picked up megatron at Kmart for $13!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers RID Mini-Con Deployers Decepticon Fracture & Airazor 6" Robots New - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 14 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Autobot Drift & JetStorm New - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 30 minutes 56 seconds
stock ~ Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave Action Figure! - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 46 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI DIRGE & THRUST JETS ORIGINAL TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 35 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers MISB Megatron MP-05 Masterpiece Takara Tomy 2007 - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 9 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Prime Bumblebee First Edition  Intermeditate Level In Original Box. - Time Remaining: 9 days 5 hours 54 minutes 47 seconds
3-Step STEELJAW Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyperchange Heroes New - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 56 minutes 18 seconds
PREDAKING  Vintage 1986 Hasbro Transformers G1 PREDACONS - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 43 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits