Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online

Transformers News: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online

Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 11:26AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,502

Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397036)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:35pm CDT
Well, I wasn't interested, but then I saw the + Bulldog. Now I have to get it.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397081)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2012 @ 3:58pm CDT

Or do you think they're just banking on the FoC popularity of Vortex to carry over? I guess that'd make sense.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397161)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on July 4th, 2012 @ 9:37pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I still find it strange that they're calling that Vortex... ._.; I mean, I guess they did just do Botcon Spinister, but that's clearly who that is.

They could also be building up to make Bruticus :-?

Literally
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397162)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2012 @ 9:45pm CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:

They could also be building up to make Bruticus :-?

Literally

Heh, I see what you did there, sir. And yeah, that's entirely likely, as there's a Swindle slated for release (who will likely be my first and only Kreo purchase as he looks pretty great).

It's just weird that hey borrowed Spinister's color scheme. I mean, it's not even close to Vortex's G2 color scheme either. Very odd. ._.;
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397394)
Posted by Shultzy on July 5th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
Ya know i was really on the fence about the Kre-o line until my woman got optimus on clearence. Since then i have been hooked on them. Most all of them are on clearence now. Hell we just picked up megatron at Kmart for $13!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right