Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online

Transformers News: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online

Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 11:26AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,860

Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397036)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 4th, 2012 @ 1:35pm CDT
Well, I wasn't interested, but then I saw the + Bulldog. Now I have to get it.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397081)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2012 @ 3:58pm CDT

Or do you think they're just banking on the FoC popularity of Vortex to carry over? I guess that'd make sense.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397161)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on July 4th, 2012 @ 9:37pm CDT
RAcast wrote:I still find it strange that they're calling that Vortex... ._.; I mean, I guess they did just do Botcon Spinister, but that's clearly who that is.

They could also be building up to make Bruticus :-?

Literally
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397162)
Posted by RAcast on July 4th, 2012 @ 9:45pm CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:

They could also be building up to make Bruticus :-?

Literally

Heh, I see what you did there, sir. And yeah, that's entirely likely, as there's a Swindle slated for release (who will likely be my first and only Kreo purchase as he looks pretty great).

It's just weird that hey borrowed Spinister's color scheme. I mean, it's not even close to Vortex's G2 color scheme either. Very odd. ._.;
Re: Kre-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee and Rotor Rage Sets Available Online (1397394)
Posted by Shultzy on July 5th, 2012 @ 4:22pm CDT
Ya know i was really on the fence about the Kre-o line until my woman got optimus on clearence. Since then i have been hooked on them. Most all of them are on clearence now. Hell we just picked up megatron at Kmart for $13!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson