Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer

Transformers News: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer

Wednesday, March 5th, 2014 1:47AM CST

Categories: Site News, Movie News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 40,036

Now that everyone is super excited about Transformers Age of Extinction after watching the brand new teaser trailer, we decided to go back to the trailer one more time to bring all of you a massive be-all and end-all frame-by-frame gallery for those of you who love to analyze these trailers! Ok, so maybe this is a little obsessive but dammit we wanted all of you to be able to find that specific frame of the trailer so you can see that perfect shot of Grimlock, Optimus Prime, Nicola Peltz, or even Mark Wahlberg. Without further ado, check out this ginormous gallery of Marky Mark and the Transformers bunch that doesn't miss a thing. Click here to view over 1,200 images from this trailer!

And in case you missed it last night, here's the new trailer one more time which is immediately followed by 40 of the best images from this insanely large gallery.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555161)
Posted by Rycher Prime on March 5th, 2014 @ 2:46am CST
The part where you see the old tattered river boat.That is a old Boblo Island boat.Its docked right by my dads work.US Steel Great Lakes Works in Ecorse,Michigan (suburb of Detroit)They filmed several scenes in and around the steel plant.It was awesome to see something on film that I have ridden as a child spending several summer days at Boblo Island.Boblo was a small amusement park that was an island in Canada.The only way to get there was these river boats.There were 2 large and several smaller ones.It closed down several years ago and now has high end homes on it.Brought back memories seeing that boat in the trailer.I will be there opening night to see this latest installment of the Transformers movies. :BOT: :michaelbay: :CON:
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555163)
Posted by budmaloney on March 5th, 2014 @ 3:54am CST
megatronus wrote:
tarZen wrote:
budmaloney wrote:
I wish this is the last and final movie from this horrible series. Michael Bay just stop. But we all know that will never happen :(

Such comments can only come from 30+ year old fan boys stuck in the past who think the Transformers franchise revolves around them. The movies updated the franchise for and created a new generation of fans, greatly increasing its public mindshare than ever before. Transformers has taken on many incarnations after G1, just because G1 was the first doesn't make it the best and only legit series. In fact, most G1 episodes were dumb, illogical, incoherent stories.

The movies may consistently get flak for being "bad movies", but they are the best thing to happen to the Transformers franchise.

First of all, I'm 26, and I think the movies are, all else being equal, awful.

Second, I don't have be a geewuner to think that. There are plenty of modern incarnations of Transformers I love. But Michael Bay is a bad, incoherent director who makes bad, incoherent movies.

Third, haters gonna hate. Best not to take it personally. Did I mention the movies were bad?

Fourth, yes, the movies are the best thing to happen to the franchise. The money earned from the movies drives cash to media and toys I do like, so I can live with it.

@Tarzen I too am 24, although I have been hanging out with many 30+ Transformer fans so it must have brushed on me.
The problem I find with the Bay movies is that they deviate from what makes Transformers what they are. As Megatronus said, there are numerous incarnations that trump the Bayverse. Transformers Prime and Animated are both prime examples that allude to the TF lore while delivering a new franchise. I fully agree that if it wasn't for the 2007 movies we would not be where we are today. Hands down there have been some great things. I can't sit down and watch G1 with a straight face, I can't. I watched the Besties growing up. But what came out of G1 injected new ideas that kids got hooked on and inspired one another. G1 gave us combiners, a level of transformers we never thought could happen. It must have been awesome witnessing Devastator's first appearance. The movies don't give us that. They thrust us into action without any reason or character development, especially the Decepticons. The writing was rushed and bland. Ironhide didn't even get a funeral. If it wasn't for the amazing effects of ILM the movies wouldn't have made the $2.3 billion. I see it as a demo reel for Michael Bay that happened to use the name Transformers.
TLDR : Transformers as movies had the potential to be more than what was delivered, I think that's the grievance with the fans.
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555171)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 5th, 2014 @ 5:24am CST
THIS MOVIE LOOKS AMAZE-BALLS. I WILL SEE IT MULTIPLE TIMES.

If any of you Bay-haters can actually stay away from the movie, then more power to you. If not, I hope you sit somewhere else.

MULTIPLE TIMES. BRING ON THE BAY-SPLOSIONS!!!! :michaelbay:
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555181)
Posted by BeastWarsFTW on March 5th, 2014 @ 7:11am CST
Looks great!
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555188)
Posted by Ravage XK on March 5th, 2014 @ 7:46am CST
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let that classic Mini be a Transformer, I will do a little dance if it is.
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555190)
Posted by Irondan183 on March 5th, 2014 @ 7:52am CST
Anyone hear at 0.49 Optimus say "Calling all Autobots"
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555193)
Posted by shockblast2 on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:00am CST
I can't get on board with this movie. What is the recent obsession with TF's and dragons? So much so that they alter Grimlock from a T-Rex to a dragon-rex. Furthermore, how tall is Grimlock going to be? He must be as tall as Omega Supreme with him large enough to dwarf Optimus while riding on his back.

This movies gonna suck. I can feel it already. Of course there will be cool eye candy as that is the only thing Bay is good for, but as far as plot goes......

:michaelbay:
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555194)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:15am CST
shockblast2 wrote:I can't get on board with this movie. What is the recent obsession with TF's and dragons? So much so that they alter Grimlock from a T-Rex to a dragon-rex.

Because dragons kick ass. Ever play Skyrim?

Besides, they changed Optimus Prime into a long-nose semi in the first film. I don't remember the world actually coming to an actual end.
shockblast2 wrote:Furthermore, how tall is Grimlock going to be? He must be as tall as Omega Supreme with him large enough to dwarf Optimus while riding on his back.

Whatever dude. If you can't find joy in giant robots riding giant robot dinosaurs, go watch Les Miserables.
shockblast2 wrote:This movies gonna suck. I can feel it already. Of course there will be cool eye candy as that is the only thing Bay is good for, but as far as plot goes...

Hey, at least we get to watch giant robots riding giant robot dinosaurs on the big screen. Who needs plot?
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555196)
Posted by rich prime on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:25am CST
Lockdown looks really badass

Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555199)
Posted by rich prime on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:26am CST
So does Lockdown work for Megatron or is he just working for himself?
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555204)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:33am CST
rich prime wrote:So does Lockdown work for Megatron or is he just working for himself?

Well, presumably, Megatron is dead. It was said, somewhere, that we'd see Galvatron, but who knows? Too early to tell.
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555205)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:33am CST
I'm pretty sure that's Crosshairs, not Lockdown.

Grimlock looks cool, but how does a green dinosaur in the movie translate to a bronze and gray toy?
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555208)
Posted by Bleak5170 on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:38am CST
Ugh. I kind of predicted something bad was going to happen to Ratchet, but if they are indeed killing him off I am done with this franchise.
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555212)
Posted by rich prime on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:39am CST
Man I loving Lockdown ship hovering over the city :)
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555214)
Posted by rich prime on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:44am CST
I still love this shot out of the trailer the most just epic lockdown appearing out of the smoke with his badass ship

Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555217)
Posted by Agamemnon on March 5th, 2014 @ 8:50am CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Um...actually...it kind of does. :-B
"Good financial success" isn't mutually exclusive with "good content quality".

People also tend to not spend a ton of money on something really crappy. I didn't like Titanic. However, based on the box office success, I would have to grudgingly say that it was a decent movie to be so popular.

How does one define good or great in this sense? We could look at critics, but it is actually rare for a critical success to do very well at the box office or a box office smash do very well with critics. (Though this does seem to be a reversing trend of late.)

If we look at popularity, I.E. something people actually like, then I think it could be argued that $2.6 billion indicates something good.

(Disclaimer: I actually really liked Pacific Rim, so take all of this with a grain of salt. 8-} )

I think to put it all a lot more acurately is that only YOU can decide what is good or not. If you think the TF movies are amazing, thats simply what you think, with the opposite also being true. But something is not defined as good simply because others deem it so. Decide for yourself, and stop hating on those who oppose your views about something like a movie.

That was actually my point all along. I'm not hating on anyone's views. They should have their own opinions (and others should express theirs as well) and maybe the differing perspectives can add to the debate or even convince others to change their mind. It happens rarely, but has even happened to me.

I just argued the reasoning and logic of such a statement, especially when considering how vitriolic the discussions seem to get in reference to the Bay movies. (I actually find it entertaining, in a way, to see people get so passionate about this hobby. It's why I come here so much. :D )

If we go by the premises that something popular gets a lot of money, and that people will not go see something bad (hence why it is popular), then the prevailing opinion of the populace is that something that generates a lot of money is, overall, good.

A better statement would be, "Just because something generates $2.6 billion doesn't mean I have to like it."

And I think this is on topic. Does this movie look good for people personally? That's up to the individual. Will this movie make a lot of money? Based on what is in the trailers and how well the other movies have done, unless there is a public fatigue setting in about the Transformers, then this movie will probably generate in the 8 figure range.

Personally, I will look forward to this movie more than any of the Oscar Best Picture nominees from this year, even if it's not what I would expect for my G1 inner child.

(P.S. Megatronus knows me well from other interactions. I would hope he recognizes that I'm not deliberately hating on his opinion or trolling him.  )
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555225)
Posted by ScottyP on March 5th, 2014 @ 9:14am CST
This movie looks really fun. >:oP
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555228)
Posted by reluctantyouth on March 5th, 2014 @ 9:32am CST
I kept myself from watching the trailer last night just so I could get up on my birthday and watch it first thing. I love where the story is going. Yes there are many similar plot points and yes hearing darling daughter yell "Dad" multiple times in the trailer was silly. That could have easily been Megan or Butterface screaming "Sam" over and over again. I like the aesthetics. I like the serious tone of the humans...especially Tucci and what little we saw of Grammer. I look forward to this movie and I only wish that Amazing Spiderman 2 hadn't nabbed the coveted early May release as I wish it was AOE in that slot. I just hope there is enough time spent on why Prime and Bee may have to time travel? Will we see an epic battle with Prime in that old mold and how he ended up in stasis in a possible junk yard/auction/scrap metal heap? I'm wondering where Mark will pick Prime up from. :-?

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555229)
Posted by Jack Hallows on March 5th, 2014 @ 9:42am CST
that green bot gettin blasted around isn't ratchet. look at his head design. it's soldier-esqe. definitely hound. also, that red bot standing next to bumblebee, when the voice over said "we don't need you anymore." doesn't look too friendly. looks like there are more than one of him as well. one was standing and one was still in vehicle mode.

either way, good lawd this is gonna be dope. i can't wait to see drift get his samurai on.
Re: Massive Frame-By-Frame Gallery of Transformers Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (1555233)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 5th, 2014 @ 9:55am CST
rich prime wrote:Man I loving Lockdown ship hovering over the city :)

I think that's Crosshairs.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016