Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Transformers News: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Sunday, December 21st, 2008 2:51PM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 42,821

The Toy Gallery section continues to update today, with the Seekers from the Masterpiece toy line. Click on the links below to view each of the four new galleries.

Starscream
Starscream (Coronation)
Skywarp
Thundercracker

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

When you’re done, be sure to take a look at the MP-03 Starscream gallery, as well as the other Masterpiece galleries right here, on Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): Seibertron

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853952)
Posted by Mkall on December 21st, 2008 @ 3:56pm CST
Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853963)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on December 21st, 2008 @ 4:19pm CST
You tha man Ry!!!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853993)
Posted by Bumblebeast on December 21st, 2008 @ 5:16pm CST
These are beautiful. Works of art rather than toys.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854026)
Posted by bgrngod on December 21st, 2008 @ 6:40pm CST
I can't get over TC's nips pointing outwards instead of in like the others... poor guy. Needs a plastic surgeon... badum! (terrible pun.. sorry)
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854056)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 21st, 2008 @ 7:36pm CST
Mkall wrote:Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!

Damn, did I really spend 450 on all four of them? Don't tell my wife.

I second that on the galleries. They're actually too good. Now I feel compelled to buy the coronation set too. SS will just look naked without it.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854674)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 22nd, 2008 @ 7:57pm CST
i was already thinking about getting the masterpiece seekers. now i am past the thinking part. i can't wait to get these things into my collection. AWESOME pictures!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856505)
Posted by Funkwerkz on December 26th, 2008 @ 1:20pm CST
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856744)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 27th, 2008 @ 3:11am CST
Funkwerkz wrote:All are superbly cool. I'm waiting for Ramjet. He's my favourite of all. Imagine the dark red delta wings! :)

very cool, indeed. 8)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Reissue G1『SCOURGE』 MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 56 minutes 44 seconds
Hasbro Exclusive Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon G1 Voyager Ratchet Exclusive - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 23 minutes
Transformers Animated Deluxe Samurai Prowl - MINT Complete SHIPS FAST See Pics! - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 50 minutes 24 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS WORLD SMALLEST WST G1 BUMBLEBEE UNITED/HENKEI/CLASSIC - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 27 minutes 28 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG-EX BLACK CONVOY TOKYO TOY SHOW EXCLUSIVE G2 - Time Remaining:  5 hours 27 minutes 25 seconds
Q-Transformers QT12 Sunstreaker (Mazda RX-7 FD3S) Takara Tomy - Time Remaining:  5 hours 28 minutes 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS KRE-O ASIA EXCLUSIVE HASBRO USB 2.0 HUB 4 PORT OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 34 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE DELUXE CLASS RED CHEVY CAMERO RACING STRIPES CLIFFJUMPER RARE - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 2 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents