Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Transformers News: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Sunday, December 21st, 2008 2:51PM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 43,576

The Toy Gallery section continues to update today, with the Seekers from the Masterpiece toy line. Click on the links below to view each of the four new galleries.

Starscream
Starscream (Coronation)
Skywarp
Thundercracker

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

When you’re done, be sure to take a look at the MP-03 Starscream gallery, as well as the other Masterpiece galleries right here, on Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): Seibertron

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853952)
Posted by Mkall on December 21st, 2008 @ 3:56pm CST
Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853963)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on December 21st, 2008 @ 4:19pm CST
You tha man Ry!!!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853993)
Posted by Bumblebeast on December 21st, 2008 @ 5:16pm CST
These are beautiful. Works of art rather than toys.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854026)
Posted by bgrngod on December 21st, 2008 @ 6:40pm CST
I can't get over TC's nips pointing outwards instead of in like the others... poor guy. Needs a plastic surgeon... badum! (terrible pun.. sorry)
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854056)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 21st, 2008 @ 7:36pm CST
Mkall wrote:Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!

Damn, did I really spend 450 on all four of them? Don't tell my wife.

I second that on the galleries. They're actually too good. Now I feel compelled to buy the coronation set too. SS will just look naked without it.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854674)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 22nd, 2008 @ 7:57pm CST
i was already thinking about getting the masterpiece seekers. now i am past the thinking part. i can't wait to get these things into my collection. AWESOME pictures!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856505)
Posted by Funkwerkz on December 26th, 2008 @ 1:20pm CST
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856744)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 27th, 2008 @ 3:11am CST
Funkwerkz wrote:All are superbly cool. I'm waiting for Ramjet. He's my favourite of all. Imagine the dark red delta wings! :)

very cool, indeed. 8)

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEGENDS CLASS SHOCKWAVE NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 13 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS HASBRO MOVIE 2007 LEADER CLASS BRAWL NEW MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 28 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON IRONHIDE AUTOBOT INTREMEDIATE LEVEL 2 - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 14 minutes 22 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROTF REVENGE OF THE FALLEN VOYAGER CLASS IRONHIDE - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 35 seconds
Perfect Effect PC-12 COMPUTRON BETATRON UPGRADE COMBINER WARS Transformers - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 6 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Robo Power Bash Bots Starscream vs Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 6 days 54 minutes 31 seconds
Perfect Effect PC-11 COMPUTRON BETATRON UPGRADE COMBINER WARS Transformers - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 10 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers 1985 G1 Constructicons - DEVASTATOR -Near Complete,acc on sprues - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 56 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed