Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Transformers News: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Sunday, December 21st, 2008 2:51PM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 44,259

The Toy Gallery section continues to update today, with the Seekers from the Masterpiece toy line. Click on the links below to view each of the four new galleries.

Starscream
Starscream (Coronation)
Skywarp
Thundercracker

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

When you’re done, be sure to take a look at the MP-03 Starscream gallery, as well as the other Masterpiece galleries right here, on Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): Seibertron
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853952)
Posted by Mkall on December 21st, 2008 @ 3:56pm CST
Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853963)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on December 21st, 2008 @ 4:19pm CST
You tha man Ry!!!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853993)
Posted by Bumblebeast on December 21st, 2008 @ 5:16pm CST
These are beautiful. Works of art rather than toys.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854026)
Posted by bgrngod on December 21st, 2008 @ 6:40pm CST
I can't get over TC's nips pointing outwards instead of in like the others... poor guy. Needs a plastic surgeon... badum! (terrible pun.. sorry)
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854056)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 21st, 2008 @ 7:36pm CST
Mkall wrote:Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!

Damn, did I really spend 450 on all four of them? Don't tell my wife.

I second that on the galleries. They're actually too good. Now I feel compelled to buy the coronation set too. SS will just look naked without it.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854674)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 22nd, 2008 @ 7:57pm CST
i was already thinking about getting the masterpiece seekers. now i am past the thinking part. i can't wait to get these things into my collection. AWESOME pictures!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856505)
Posted by Funkwerkz on December 26th, 2008 @ 1:20pm CST
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856744)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 27th, 2008 @ 3:11am CST
Funkwerkz wrote:All are superbly cool. I'm waiting for Ramjet. He's my favourite of all. Imagine the dark red delta wings! :)

very cool, indeed. 8)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right