Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Transformers News: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Sunday, December 21st, 2008 2:51PM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 44,046

The Toy Gallery section continues to update today, with the Seekers from the Masterpiece toy line. Click on the links below to view each of the four new galleries.

Starscream
Starscream (Coronation)
Skywarp
Thundercracker

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

When you’re done, be sure to take a look at the MP-03 Starscream gallery, as well as the other Masterpiece galleries right here, on Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): Seibertron
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853952)
Posted by Mkall on December 21st, 2008 @ 3:56pm CST
Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853963)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on December 21st, 2008 @ 4:19pm CST
You tha man Ry!!!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853993)
Posted by Bumblebeast on December 21st, 2008 @ 5:16pm CST
These are beautiful. Works of art rather than toys.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854026)
Posted by bgrngod on December 21st, 2008 @ 6:40pm CST
I can't get over TC's nips pointing outwards instead of in like the others... poor guy. Needs a plastic surgeon... badum! (terrible pun.. sorry)
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854056)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 21st, 2008 @ 7:36pm CST
Mkall wrote:Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!

Damn, did I really spend 450 on all four of them? Don't tell my wife.

I second that on the galleries. They're actually too good. Now I feel compelled to buy the coronation set too. SS will just look naked without it.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854674)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 22nd, 2008 @ 7:57pm CST
i was already thinking about getting the masterpiece seekers. now i am past the thinking part. i can't wait to get these things into my collection. AWESOME pictures!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856505)
Posted by Funkwerkz on December 26th, 2008 @ 1:20pm CST
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856744)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 27th, 2008 @ 3:11am CST
Funkwerkz wrote:All are superbly cool. I'm waiting for Ramjet. He's my favourite of all. Imagine the dark red delta wings! :)

very cool, indeed. 8)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Motorvators FLAME Red Sword Weapon Accessory Part - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 41 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers G1 Actionmaster Take-Off Sonic Boom Laser Gun Rifle Weapon - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 59 minutes 39 seconds
USA Takara Beast Wars TM-01 Convoy Telemocha optimus prime primal transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 31 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 ORIGINAL AUTOBOT SUNSTREAKER FIGURE COMPLETE  W TECH SPEC - Time Remaining: 8 days 12 hours 16 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers G1 Insecticon "SHRAPNEL" Vintage Hasbro 1985 With Original Box - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 3 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers G1 Trainbot Raiden C-128 C-357 SUIKEN Gun Weapon Part - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 19 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Armada - RHINOX - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 53 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers TAKARA G2 MP-12G Lamborghini Countach LP500S Sideswipe Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 1 minute 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory