Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Transformers News: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up!

Sunday, December 21st, 2008 2:51PM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 43,336

The Toy Gallery section continues to update today, with the Seekers from the Masterpiece toy line. Click on the links below to view each of the four new galleries.

Starscream
Starscream (Coronation)
Skywarp
Thundercracker

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

When you’re done, be sure to take a look at the MP-03 Starscream gallery, as well as the other Masterpiece galleries right here, on Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): Seibertron

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853952)
Posted by Mkall on December 21st, 2008 @ 3:56pm CST
Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853963)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on December 21st, 2008 @ 4:19pm CST
You tha man Ry!!!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (853993)
Posted by Bumblebeast on December 21st, 2008 @ 5:16pm CST
These are beautiful. Works of art rather than toys.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854026)
Posted by bgrngod on December 21st, 2008 @ 6:40pm CST
I can't get over TC's nips pointing outwards instead of in like the others... poor guy. Needs a plastic surgeon... badum! (terrible pun.. sorry)
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854056)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 21st, 2008 @ 7:36pm CST
Mkall wrote:Makes me wish I had 400 dollars to afford them all.

Great galleries as always Ryan!

Damn, did I really spend 450 on all four of them? Don't tell my wife.

I second that on the galleries. They're actually too good. Now I feel compelled to buy the coronation set too. SS will just look naked without it.
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (854674)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 22nd, 2008 @ 7:57pm CST
i was already thinking about getting the masterpiece seekers. now i am past the thinking part. i can't wait to get these things into my collection. AWESOME pictures!
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856505)
Posted by Funkwerkz on December 26th, 2008 @ 1:20pm CST
Re: Masterpiece Seeker galleries are up! (856744)
Posted by jduckworth27 on December 27th, 2008 @ 3:11am CST
Funkwerkz wrote:All are superbly cool. I'm waiting for Ramjet. He's my favourite of all. Imagine the dark red delta wings! :)

very cool, indeed. 8)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 MOTORMASTER COMPLETE 1986 + Booklet - Time Remaining: 19 days 20 hours 16 minutes 13 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations IDW 30th Anniversary RHINOX New in Box - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 33 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Pretenders 1988 Roadgrabber - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 35 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 4 GENERATIONS DELUXE CLASS SNARL SERIES M4 #10 DINOSAUR FIGURE!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 54 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction GALVATRON & HOUND Voyager Class Generations AOE - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 24 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Autobot BumbleBee Hasbro Series 2 Minicar 1985 AFA Graded - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 25 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE BRAWL DELUXE COMP. 2007 FREE S/H - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 56 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROTF DELUXE AUTOBOT SKIDS MINT COMP. 2009 FREE S/H - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 59 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016