Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images

Transformers News: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images

Friday, March 30th, 2012 10:42PM CDT

Categories: 3rd Party News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,597

From the MasterMind Creations facebook page we have a couple of images featuring their upcoming KM-03 Cyclops, KM-05 Air Screech, and Terminus Hexatron in prototype form. This is the first time we've seen a Terminus Hexatron prototype cast in anything other than clear material. Interesingly, KM-05 Air Screech will be available in three sizes 3.5, 5, and 9 inches. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): MMC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364147)
Posted by Mkall on March 30th, 2012 @ 10:46pm CDT
I really like the mid-size Screech, the others look too small or too large for my tastes.

Hexatron is gorgeous.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364148)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 30th, 2012 @ 10:48pm CDT
Can I have it now? That Hexatron would look good in any colors.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364149)
Posted by Rated X on March 30th, 2012 @ 11:06pm CDT

Sixshot looks good. But I still wish he was voyager size.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364150)
Posted by Mkall on March 30th, 2012 @ 11:09pm CDT
Rated X wrote:This is the one and only time I will say the G1 colors dont work for Starscream. The white, blue, and orange just look too modern for a flying machine from the turn of the century.

I think the colours could work if they were more muted and/or darker.

Skywarp is going to make this mold sing.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364151)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 30th, 2012 @ 11:11pm CDT

Biggest one looks about 8-10 in.
The mid-sized one looks about 7-8 in.
& The smallest one looks about 2-4 in.

I have a ruler right here with me & none appear to match up, so lets hope the final release is the middle one :D
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364154)
Posted by Blurrz on March 30th, 2012 @ 11:29pm CDT
Kylehudson1996 wrote:I think they have their measurements wrong, none of those appear to be 5 inches.

Biggest one looks about 8-10 in.
The mid-sized one looks about 7-8 in.
& The smallest one looks about 2-4 in.

lmao photos was taken at an angle, and I think the toy makers know the logistics of their own toys.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364155)
Posted by necr0blivion on March 30th, 2012 @ 11:43pm CDT
Where's mid-size Screech's face at? Guess it's lacking paint apps in this picture. And teasing us with 3 different sizes, I'd definitely pick up the larger scale version!
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364166)
Posted by Rated X on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:25am CDT
Mkall wrote:

I think the colours could work if they were more muted and/or darker.

Skywarp is going to make this mold sing.

Im thinking ROTF Ransack colors would make him awesome.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364170)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:57am CDT
I've come back over and over to gawk at Hexatron... I gota have that figure. :CON:
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364190)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 31st, 2012 @ 6:36am CDT
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364199)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on March 31st, 2012 @ 8:26am CDT
Is there any clue as to the exact price of Hexatron?
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364206)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on March 31st, 2012 @ 8:35am CDT

Biggest one looks about 8-10 in.
The mid-sized one looks about 7-8 in.
& The smallest one looks about 2-4 in.

Please tell me you didnt just measure your computer monitor :roll:
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364214)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:20am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:out of all three they went with the five inch version. i just lost all interest. they had my money till just now.

I don't know why the article says that, according to them on their Facebook, all 3 will be produced:

"Prototypes of our releases in 2012, Air Screech will come in 3 sizes: 9 inches, 5 inches and 3 inches."

Emphasis mine.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364235)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on March 31st, 2012 @ 10:16am CDT

Sixshot looks good. But I still wish he was voyager size.

I don't think G1 colors work very well on movie Starscream.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364239)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 10:34am CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:

Emphasis mine.

Correct, MMC have now updated their facebook stating all three sizes will be produced.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364240)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on March 31st, 2012 @ 10:36am CDT

Sixshot looks good. But I still wish he was voyager size.

It would've been better if they'd gone with more muted dusty-er versions of the colors
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364349)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:09pm CDT
I'm blown away by the fact MMC are going to produce all three sizes of Air Screech. Such amazing fan service. And I'm very happy to see work is progressing on Hexatron. I was getting a little worried there for a while. It looks like he's got the new swords that featured in the last batch of promotion material from MMC: the one of him fighting Prominion.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364440)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 31st, 2012 @ 6:52pm CDT
I planned on passing on the ex Saved by the Bell star but since he will come in the mid ranged size, I may pick him up. I have Cyclops on preorder and am impatiently waiting on Hexatron to go up for preorder.
Re: MCC Terminus Hexatron, Cyclops, and Air Screech Prototype Images (1364486)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on March 31st, 2012 @ 8:05pm CDT
Ooh, I want Sixshot ASAP, please. :D And a mid-sized Screech, too.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok