Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today

Transformers News: Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today

Friday, January 25th, 2013 5:38AM CST

Categories: Collectables, Comic Book News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 21,211

Starting today, you can get your hands on a new print from AcidFreeGallery featuring Megatron by Jesse Philips. Like the last print featuring Optimus Prime, this is fully licensed from Hasbro. There will also be a metallic variant available later today.

Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today

Acid Free Gallery wrote:MEGATRON by Jesse Philips - $50.00

Limited Edition Licensed Screenprint

18x24 - 5 color screen print (with Metallic)

Paper: Domtar Lynx Opaque 100lb

Run Size: 200

Markings: Numbered

Trading Card Certificate of Authenticity – Numbered

Printed by D&L Screenprinting – Seattle WA

Produced by Acidfree Gallery

Officially Licensed by Hasbro, Inc.

Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today

Acid Free Gallery wrote:MEGATRON (Variant) by Jesse Philips

Limited Edition Licensed Screenprint

18x24 - 5 color screen print (with Metallic)

Paper: Domtar Lynx Opaque 100lb

Run Size: 84

Markings: Numbered

Trading Card Certificate of Authenticity – Numbered

Printed by D&L Screenprinting – Seattle WA

Produced by Acidfree Gallery

Officially Licensed by Hasbro, Inc.
Credit(s): Acid Free Gallery, Megatronus
Re: Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today (1457868)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 25th, 2013 @ 6:13am CST
I dig this picture and all but IMO it's a better t-shirt than a poster. Wish I hadn't missed some of their earlier offerings.
Re: Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today (1457908)
Posted by IronhidesGhost on January 25th, 2013 @ 9:14am CST
Acidfree do amazing work. Both the Tom Whalen variant and the colored Autobot and Decepticon prints are framed and hung in the apartment and catch every eye... not just those of TF fans. This looks like amazing box art. While it would make a neat t-shirt as noted... Framed, hung, and well lit in the office is what will happen with this guy. Having gone to many print gallery openings, I'm curious to see how the metallic variant looks in person. Right now the purple pops more for me.
Re: Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today (1457922)
Posted by Scud on January 25th, 2013 @ 10:10am CST
I have the Whalen metalic ink TF poster framed. It's absolutely stunning.
Re: Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today (1457948)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on January 25th, 2013 @ 11:15am CST
I've the Whalen Decepticon version and the Space Bridge variant, as well as the Perillo Cobra prints, They are fantastic. I really like the variant version of this one, but it just seems too busy design-wise. Guess I need to decide pretty quick…
Re: Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today (1457976)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 25th, 2013 @ 1:15pm CST
damn wish i had $50 cause thats an awesome picture. I have to agree though it would be a better tshirt
Re: Megatron Print From Acid Free Gallery Today (1458016)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 25th, 2013 @ 3:56pm CST
I like, but not for fifty dollars. Twenty five, I'll buy, but not fifty.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014