Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com

Transformers News: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com

Saturday, December 25th, 2010 11:49AM CST

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 70,088

The staff of Seibertron.com would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you Seibertronians out there. We hope that you enjoy this special day with your family and friends. If you have a chance, stop by and say hi to your fellow fans in our Merry Christmas topic here on our forums.

As always, we wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Remember, please don't drink and drive! Don't forget to swing by the Energon Pub to say hi and have a few Energon drinks with us!!!

Here's a special annual treat for all of you ... check out several different old school Marvel UK Transformers comic stories here to put you in a little bit more of the holiday spirit.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161827)
Posted by T-Macksimus on December 25th, 2010 @ 12:30pm CST
Merry Christmas from everyone here in Washington! No, not that Washington...the other one! The one with Microsoft, Starbucks and an odd mix of techies, tree-huggers and rednecks all within a 40 mile radius. :P

As I was saying, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. 8)
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161828)
Posted by munkimus prime on December 25th, 2010 @ 12:43pm CST
Merry christmas from the ODB. Hope you enjoy the festive season.
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161829)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 25th, 2010 @ 12:45pm CST
Here's a list of this year's Christmas Haulout;

Wireless Adapter 4 Xbox (so add me now! Gamertag; Mindmaster123. All you gotta say is you're seibertron member [ENTER NAME HERE]!)

Halo: Reach (I like it, I love it, I want sum more of it!)

Noble 6 figure(somehow, instead of Emile, Jorge, and Noble 6, I got Noble 6, Noble 6, and Noble 6. Don't ask how... :lol: )

Shoes (boo!)

Halo: Reach T-Shirt (Not as good as the game, but just about. ;) )

Kinect for Xbox

Mark V Helmet and the rank of Lt. Colonel Grade 2 in Halo: Reach (Then I lost it all when I signed up for Live :-( )

Recon Helmet code (Came with Halo: Reach)

Halo: Reach Original Soundtrack (for the kids! :lol: )

Unfortunately, another PCC Bombshock (exchanging it for something else sometime next month)

So overall, just like my 15th birthday all over again! :lol: Expect me playing WFC sometime this week. ;) Merry Christmas, fellow Seibertronians! Seeya next year! (as in January, 2011. You didn't think I'd be THAT gone, huh? ;) :lol: )
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161830)
Posted by Colinus Maximus on December 25th, 2010 @ 12:45pm CST
I may be breaking local city laws, but Merry Christmas from the People's Republic of Madison, Wisconsin.

Oh yeah...I got a rock.
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161832)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 25th, 2010 @ 12:49pm CST
Shadowman wrote:It's amazing what a difference 5" makes. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)

Damn, you beat me to it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161836)
Posted by Badass Grimlock on December 25th, 2010 @ 1:05pm CST

No sweaters here, because my christmas was mainly Gunpla-and-Gaming-centric, with some TFs and legos thrown in. :grin:
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161856)
Posted by --B-- on December 25th, 2010 @ 2:44pm CST
Yes, a very Merry Christmas to all.

My two sons had a ton of presents to open, and are very happy today!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161857)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on December 25th, 2010 @ 2:46pm CST
Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a great day. :grin:
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161865)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 25th, 2010 @ 3:04pm CST
Merry Christmas from N*Sync!

I mean... Merry Christmas from Ontario, Canada! Santa and I are discussing what to do with all these free range Polar Bears at the moment and pounding back a few pints. He spoiled me a lil' this year.

- Costco Bumblebee (all BBs should be this finish from now until the end of time)

- A new Dyson vacuum. The Portuguese in me is as giddy as a titmouse. Seriously, this thing could suck the bolts out of the haul of a submarine.

- A new full Snow Mobile suit. I look like The Stig in it. AMAZING!

- A cottage. That's right. An effin COTTAGE. It's great.

- Cashola

- Ny-quil. What? I have the flu!

A whack of other awesome things, but the best part of Christmas this year was seeing my Mom happy. Sure I know it's lame but I've seen that woman cry for the last, I dunno, 4 Christmases... and this year she finally has a reason to smile. You could take away everything I got for Christmas this year and I'd be fine with it so long as that smile stays on that old ladies face...

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good fight!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161870)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 25th, 2010 @ 3:18pm CST
Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161871)
Posted by The Potentate on December 25th, 2010 @ 3:22pm CST
Merry Christmas to all!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161881)
Posted by Bullycon on December 25th, 2010 @ 3:43pm CST
Praxus Prime wrote:Anyway, Merry Christmas from Chattanooga, Tennessee! :D

Hey! A fellow Chattanoogan! Hope you enjoyed the White Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Seibertronians! Primus bless us, everyone!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161884)
Posted by prowl123 on December 25th, 2010 @ 3:50pm CST
Merry christmas!! :D

The stuff I got:

The MacBook Pro I'm writing this with
Battle blades Optimus Prime
uDraw for Wii
recycled sketchpad (my way of helping our environment)
clothes (and lots of them)
Nerf Vulcan
Pantech Pursuit
iTunes gift cards, and other gift cards

Things that will NOT be on next year's list:

DOTM Ironhide
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161891)
Posted by prowl123 on December 25th, 2010 @ 4:04pm CST
Badass Grimlock wrote:Merry Christmas to all! May your figgy pudding taste great and your toys be well worth the wait. :)

Does anyone even eat figgy pudding anymore?

I swear, if I get a sweater for christmas, I will burn it. You reading this Burn? :lol: Help me out here.
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161899)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on December 25th, 2010 @ 4:37pm CST
Happy Christmas one and all!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161905)
Posted by Stormrider on December 25th, 2010 @ 4:57pm CST
Merry Christmas. My Santa pimp pre-ordered MP Rodimus Prime. Coolio.
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161929)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 25th, 2010 @ 5:52pm CST
Merry Christmas, all!

I gota wait to get my real gifts as I have a ton of TFs sitting in my pile of loot, hehe. But for now, I did get these:
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161938)
Posted by TulioDude on December 25th, 2010 @ 6:14pm CST
Merry Christimas to all!
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161951)
Posted by AshesOfPain on December 25th, 2010 @ 6:42pm CST
Yush, Merry Christmas, or whatever you so celebrate.

I didn't get any tf's. But I did get some "toys" so on to my holiday haul:

Wilton Cake Decorator's Toolkit

Alton Brown's Good Eats Cookbook, the middle years, second collection.

and a small stack of gift cards, that will be used to get more kitchen gadgets.
as well as a 750mL of Banana Rum, it should last me bout a year.

Hope all had an enjoyable holiday, and didn't eat too much.
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Seibertron.com (1161952)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 25th, 2010 @ 6:42pm CST
Merry Christmas everyone. TRU looks to be having a post Christmas clean out. Unfortunately NY is probably gonna get hit with a Blizzard.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem