Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung

Transformers News: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung

Monday, January 6th, 2014 11:33PM CST

Categories: Event News, Movie News, People News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 26,416

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

By now you've probably heard that director Michael Bay "stormed off" during a Samsung presentation at CES. The video embed below shows a different side to the story and it appears as though his embarrassment, not anger, got the best of him.



A short time later, he addressed this incident by posting the following message on his website, and in this message he mentions a promotion for Age Of Extinction. Here's what Mr. Bay had to say:

Wow! I just embarrassed myself at CES - I was about to speak for Samsung for this awesome Curved 105-inch UHD TV. I rarely lend my name to any products, but this one is just stellar. I got so excited to talk, that I skipped over the Exec VP's intro line and then the teleprompter got lost. Then the prompter went up and down - then I walked off. I guess live shows aren't my thing.
But I'm doing a special curved screen experience with Samsung and Transformers 4 footage that will be traveling around the world.
Michael


As you can see, no in depth details pertaining to the footage are given, but from the sounds of it, a large display of this type is perfect for the Transformers movies and has his rare seal of approval. Makes it just that much harder to wait until June!

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
Credit(s): Michaelbay.com, spiderbob007, DSlaughterII
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539904)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 7th, 2014 @ 1:08am CST
Poor guy, but he'll live.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539905)
Posted by YRQRM0 on January 7th, 2014 @ 1:10am CST
Interesting...wonder if this will be like those Sector 7 mobile things that showed the footage of the Scorponok scene from TF1.

Seems like he's covering up almost, he sure didn't seem that excited about the product on stage, more like he had no idea what it was and couldn't speak about it without a teleprompter.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539906)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 7th, 2014 @ 1:18am CST
Not sure this could become more ambiguous to me. How is this related to TF4 again? :???:
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539908)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 7th, 2014 @ 1:29am CST
PrymeStriker wrote:Not sure this could become more ambiguous to me. How is this related to TF4 again? :???:


This part of the message quoted from his website:

But I'm doing a special curved screen experience with Samsung and Transformers 4 footage that will be traveling around the world.
Michael


It's more of a promotional relation, than anything else. But, since he's willing to endorse this screen, and use it to promote AOE, it must be something pretty special and he likes bigger, better things to showcase his robot movies.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539915)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 7th, 2014 @ 3:10am CST
I wouldn't bother wasting your time with curved screens Mr Bay. I cant see many actually going into peoples homes. Well, maybe people who live alone and watch TV alone.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539916)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 7th, 2014 @ 3:24am CST
Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539918)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on January 7th, 2014 @ 4:36am CST
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.

Have you ever tried ad-libbing in front of a crowd like that? Even with a teleprompter public speaking is extraordinarily difficult.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539930)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 7th, 2014 @ 6:19am CST
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.

Have you ever tried ad-libbing in front of a crowd like that? Even with a teleprompter public speaking is extraordinarily difficult.

He doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539931)
Posted by njb902 on January 7th, 2014 @ 6:26am CST
Banjo-Tron wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.

Have you ever tried ad-libbing in front of a crowd like that? Even with a teleprompter public speaking is extraordinarily difficult.

He doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet.


Eh stuff happens. We have all had our embarrassing moments or times when we are not at our best.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539936)
Posted by RhA on January 7th, 2014 @ 6:38am CST
njb902 wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.

Have you ever tried ad-libbing in front of a crowd like that? Even with a teleprompter public speaking is extraordinarily difficult.

He doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet.


Eh stuff happens. We have all had our embarrassing moments or times when we are not at our best.


Most of us just do not have a camera pointed at us when it happens.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539938)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 7th, 2014 @ 7:01am CST
RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.

Have you ever tried ad-libbing in front of a crowd like that? Even with a teleprompter public speaking is extraordinarily difficult.

He doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet.


Eh stuff happens. We have all had our embarrassing moments or times when we are not at our best.


Most of us just do not have a camera pointed at us when it happens.

Most of us, if paid a large sum of money to endorse a TV would at least spend a little time to have a cursory glance at it, so we vaguely knew what we were on about. The fact that he was completely marooned because of a teleprompter malfunction illustrates just how limited he is. Aren't directors supposed to be able to react to unforseen situations? Again, he is hardly a shy and retiring individual - we're not talking Stanley Kubrick here.

I guess what happened was that Samsung held a gun to his head and made him endorse their TV, I'm sure that money and free will had no role in this situation at all. Poor Michael Bay. Not to mention downright rude. He is obviously out of his comfort zone when not shouting at people while making his ridiculous, misogynistic movies.

I am simply amazed that anyone on here would have sympathy for this :michaelbay: moron :michaelbay: in this situation, which was entirely salvageable, had he even a modicum of intellect or sense of responsibility to rectify it.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539944)
Posted by RhA on January 7th, 2014 @ 7:41am CST
Banjo-Tron wrote:
RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.

Have you ever tried ad-libbing in front of a crowd like that? Even with a teleprompter public speaking is extraordinarily difficult.

He doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet.


Eh stuff happens. We have all had our embarrassing moments or times when we are not at our best.


Most of us just do not have a camera pointed at us when it happens.

Most of us, if paid a large sum of money to endorse a TV would at least spend a little time to have a cursory glance at it, so we vaguely knew what we were on about. The fact that he was completely marooned because of a teleprompter malfunction illustrates just how limited he is. Aren't directors supposed to be able to react to unforseen situations? Again, he is hardly a shy and retiring individual - we're not talking Stanley Kubrick here.

I guess what happened was that Samsung held a gun to his head and made him endorse their TV, I'm sure that money and free will had no role in this situation at all. Poor Michael Bay. Not to mention downright rude. He is obviously out of his comfort zone when not shouting at people while making his ridiculous, misogynistic movies.

I am simply amazed that anyone on here would have sympathy for this :michaelbay: moron :michaelbay: in this situation, which was entirely salvageable, had he even a modicum of intellect or sense of responsibility to rectify it.


I don't think it matters who you are or what your job is, the fact is that he's a human (as far as I can see ) and like most humans, he gets frustrated and unreasonably angry at stuff. I sure as hell know I do that from time to time.

I'm a teacher and pretty much used to speaking for audiences that frequently distract me. I lose my 'script' from time to time and sometimes get pissed off. And while that is never a pretty or a good thing, it's a human thing. Just because someone is used to audiences (big or small) does not make them impervious to getting frustrated.

My point is that I make the same mistakes as Michael Bay did, am I below contempt now?

-edit- It just seems very harsh.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539953)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:08am CST
RhA wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.

Have you ever tried ad-libbing in front of a crowd like that? Even with a teleprompter public speaking is extraordinarily difficult.

He doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet.


Eh stuff happens. We have all had our embarrassing moments or times when we are not at our best.


Most of us just do not have a camera pointed at us when it happens.

Most of us, if paid a large sum of money to endorse a TV would at least spend a little time to have a cursory glance at it, so we vaguely knew what we were on about. The fact that he was completely marooned because of a teleprompter malfunction illustrates just how limited he is. Aren't directors supposed to be able to react to unforseen situations? Again, he is hardly a shy and retiring individual - we're not talking Stanley Kubrick here.

I guess what happened was that Samsung held a gun to his head and made him endorse their TV, I'm sure that money and free will had no role in this situation at all. Poor Michael Bay. Not to mention downright rude. He is obviously out of his comfort zone when not shouting at people while making his ridiculous, misogynistic movies.

I am simply amazed that anyone on here would have sympathy for this :michaelbay: moron :michaelbay: in this situation, which was entirely salvageable, had he even a modicum of intellect or sense of responsibility to rectify it.


I don't think it matters who you are or what your job is, the fact is that he's a human (as far as I can see ) and like most humans, he gets frustrated and unreasonably angry at stuff. I sure as hell know I do that from time to time.

I'm a teacher and pretty much used to speaking for audiences that frequently distract me. I lose my 'script' from time to time and sometimes get pissed off. And while that is never a pretty or a good thing, it's a human thing. Just because someone is used to audiences (big or small) does not make them impervious to getting frustrated.

My point is that I make the same mistakes as Michael Bay did, am I below contempt now?

-edit- It just seems very harsh.


I couldn't agree with you more about most of what you have written. Yes, my criticism of Michael Bay is harsh. He's my Bete Noir, what can I say. Everyone has one. I fully agree that it is entirely human to get frustrated. However. Using your teaching experiences an example, I am sure there are many times where you have felt like abandoning the classroom but the point is that you haven't, because you have the tenacity and perseverence to stick around and make the best of the situation you can. Michael Bay probably got paid more than you make in a year to endorse that TV and as soon as something didn't go his way, he flounced off the stage like a pussy. That is why he is a contemptible person as well as a severely limited director.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539955)
Posted by RhA on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:15am CST
Banjo-Tron wrote:
RhA wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just shows all you need to know about this guy. Has he never heard of ad-libbing? Next time he should have pyrotechnics and girl's arses on standby in case he gets lost again.

Have you ever tried ad-libbing in front of a crowd like that? Even with a teleprompter public speaking is extraordinarily difficult.

He doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet.


Eh stuff happens. We have all had our embarrassing moments or times when we are not at our best.


Most of us just do not have a camera pointed at us when it happens.

Most of us, if paid a large sum of money to endorse a TV would at least spend a little time to have a cursory glance at it, so we vaguely knew what we were on about. The fact that he was completely marooned because of a teleprompter malfunction illustrates just how limited he is. Aren't directors supposed to be able to react to unforseen situations? Again, he is hardly a shy and retiring individual - we're not talking Stanley Kubrick here.

I guess what happened was that Samsung held a gun to his head and made him endorse their TV, I'm sure that money and free will had no role in this situation at all. Poor Michael Bay. Not to mention downright rude. He is obviously out of his comfort zone when not shouting at people while making his ridiculous, misogynistic movies.

I am simply amazed that anyone on here would have sympathy for this :michaelbay: moron :michaelbay: in this situation, which was entirely salvageable, had he even a modicum of intellect or sense of responsibility to rectify it.


I don't think it matters who you are or what your job is, the fact is that he's a human (as far as I can see ) and like most humans, he gets frustrated and unreasonably angry at stuff. I sure as hell know I do that from time to time.

I'm a teacher and pretty much used to speaking for audiences that frequently distract me. I lose my 'script' from time to time and sometimes get pissed off. And while that is never a pretty or a good thing, it's a human thing. Just because someone is used to audiences (big or small) does not make them impervious to getting frustrated.

My point is that I make the same mistakes as Michael Bay did, am I below contempt now?

-edit- It just seems very harsh.


I couldn't agree with you more about most of what you have written. Yes, my criticism of Michael Bay is harsh. He's my Bete Noir, what can I say. Everyone has one. I fully agree that it is entirely human to get frustrated. However. Using your teaching experiences an example, I am sure there are many times where you have felt like abandoning the classroom but the point is that you haven't, because you have the tenacity and perseverence to stick around and make the best of the situation you can. Michael Bay probably got paid more than you make in a year to endorse that TV and as soon as something didn't go his way, he flounced off the stage like a pussy. That is why he is a contemptible person as well as a severely limited director.


True enough, I never stormed out of a classroom. I tossed out a kid or two, though.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539962)
Posted by njb902 on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:31am CST
Do we know if he was getting paid? He could just be a big fan of the technology and may even have asked Samsung to do it. I'm not saying it's so, but I don't believe we should just assume that it is or isn't.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539964)
Posted by dragons on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:34am CST
I was hoping see things from his point of view teleprompter going up and down feel bad for him some people cant do stage events he handles things better when he is not read from teleprompter red carpet interviews
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539967)
Posted by Optimizzy on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:43am CST
Yeah, its embarrassing and unprofessional, but he's never struck me as the most mature and professional person.

That said, I'm not one to pass judgment on another person. But then again, I'm not from the internet.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539969)
Posted by njb902 on January 7th, 2014 @ 8:49am CST
Optimizzy wrote:Yeah, its embarrassing and unprofessional, but he's never struck me as the most mature and professional person.

That said, I'm not one to pass judgment on another person. But then again, I'm not from the internet.


We all do it, it's part of our genetic make up.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1539989)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 7th, 2014 @ 10:27am CST
Autobot032 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Not sure this could become more ambiguous to me. How is this related to TF4 again? :???:


This part of the message quoted from his website:

But I'm doing a special curved screen experience with Samsung and Transformers 4 footage that will be traveling around the world.
Michael


It's more of a promotional relation, than anything else. But, since he's willing to endorse this screen, and use it to promote AOE, it must be something pretty special and he likes bigger, better things to showcase his robot movies.


Thanks. Now I understand. :D
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540010)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 7th, 2014 @ 12:11pm CST
that just made my day, this shows what kind of guy he really is. Is it really that hard to wing a few statments about the movies you made and a tv that you should know the specs for and have most likely seen a demo of, makes me wonder if his interviews are scripted too. Any day bay gets made to look like a fool is a good day in my book, thanks samsung.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540012)
Posted by SaTaN CoNvOy on January 7th, 2014 @ 12:20pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:that just made my day, this shows what kind of guy he really is. Is it really that hard to wing a few statments about the movies you made and a tv that you should know the specs for and have most likely seen a demo of, makes me wonder if his interviews are scripted too. Any day bay gets made to look like a fool is a good day in my book, thanks samsung.



was starting to feel bad for bay.
then I read this comment and thought huh, no shit.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540018)
Posted by RhA on January 7th, 2014 @ 12:35pm CST
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:that just made my day, this shows what kind of guy he really is. Is it really that hard to wing a few statments about the movies you made and a tv that you should know the specs for and have most likely seen a demo of, makes me wonder if his interviews are scripted too. Any day bay gets made to look like a fool is a good day in my book, thanks samsung.



was starting to feel bad for bay.
then I read this comment and thought huh, no shit.


I just do not understand hatefull comments like these at all.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540024)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 7th, 2014 @ 12:51pm CST
RhA wrote:
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:that just made my day, this shows what kind of guy he really is. Is it really that hard to wing a few statments about the movies you made and a tv that you should know the specs for and have most likely seen a demo of, makes me wonder if his interviews are scripted too. Any day bay gets made to look like a fool is a good day in my book, thanks samsung.



was starting to feel bad for bay.
then I read this comment and thought huh, no shit.


I just do not understand hatefull comments like these at all.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540032)
Posted by RhA on January 7th, 2014 @ 1:06pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
RhA wrote:
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:that just made my day, this shows what kind of guy he really is. Is it really that hard to wing a few statments about the movies you made and a tv that you should know the specs for and have most likely seen a demo of, makes me wonder if his interviews are scripted too. Any day bay gets made to look like a fool is a good day in my book, thanks samsung.



was starting to feel bad for bay.
then I read this comment and thought huh, no shit.


I just do not understand hatefull comments like these at all.


:lol:
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540050)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on January 7th, 2014 @ 2:13pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:that just made my day, this shows what kind of guy he really is. Is it really that hard to wing a few statments about the movies you made and a tv that you should know the specs for and have most likely seen a demo of, makes me wonder if his interviews are scripted too. Any day bay gets made to look like a fool is a good day in my book, thanks samsung.


And i look forward to the day that you have to speak in front of hundreds of people and choke. But wait, your super human and you don't make mistakes. :roll:

It doesn't matter anyhow. Bay could run into a burning house and save family while on fire himself, and you'd still find something negative like..
"Oh wow, leave it to Bay to take jobs away from local fire fighters! What a despicable human being he is!"

RhA wrote:I just do not understand hatefull comments like these at all.


And for what?... Because they don't like his style of movie making he's the devil in there eyes. No one here has ever meet him, but yet act like they've lived with him their whole lives. Really sad.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540062)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 7th, 2014 @ 2:30pm CST
Wow, some people on here have zero perspective.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540063)
Posted by Burn on January 7th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CST
Banjo-Tron wrote:Wow, some people on here have zero perspective.


Not at all. I get that you don't like him. I just don't get why you and others need to tear the man down because of a technical error and he's just not the sort of human being who can stand up in public and improvise.

Seriously, yes it would have been planned out "Michael, just read the Teleprompter, you don't need to know anything else". Technical error and suddenly he's left high and dry. I really don't understand the criticism, it's simply unfair.

Just because he's a Hollywood Director does NOT make him infallible as some of the "Bayhaters" like to make him out to be.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540064)
Posted by njb902 on January 7th, 2014 @ 2:49pm CST
I think this thread has went as far as it can go.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540065)
Posted by Burn on January 7th, 2014 @ 2:55pm CST
njb902 wrote:I think this thread has went as far as it can go.


It was never going to turn out any other way really.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1540175)
Posted by fenrir72 on January 8th, 2014 @ 12:19am CST
I may not technically love his movies on TF, not Furman materiele, but his movies did elevate TF awareness beyond us fans.

Accomplishing that feat, he is still human prone to make mistakes.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1541831)
Posted by Blast Cannon on January 14th, 2014 @ 8:07am CST
Yeah, I very much doubt that I'm going to feel even the slightest bit of sympathy for a multi-millionnaire director who stumbled over a few lines and then walked off stage. Maybe if he accidentally killed a kitten.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1542118)
Posted by RhA on January 15th, 2014 @ 10:12am CST
Blast Cannon wrote:Yeah, I very much doubt that I'm going to feel even the slightest bit of sympathy for a multi-millionnaire director who stumbled over a few lines and then walked off stage. Maybe if he accidentally killed a kitten.

It's widely known Bay eats dead kittens. It's part of his deal with the dark lord.
Re: Michael Bay's Teleprompter Woes Reveal An Upcoming TF4 Event With Samsung (1542121)
Posted by njb902 on January 15th, 2014 @ 10:16am CST
RhA wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Yeah, I very much doubt that I'm going to feel even the slightest bit of sympathy for a multi-millionnaire director who stumbled over a few lines and then walked off stage. Maybe if he accidentally killed a kitten.

It's widely known Bay eats dead kittens. It's part of his deal with the dark lord.


Now now, if you're going to tell a story tell the whole story. They have to be raw and left out to "breathe" for at least a week.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014