Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream

Transformers News: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream

Friday, July 19th, 2013 8:02AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,239

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Million Publishing has revealed their next mail away exclusive, Infiltrator Starscream. The figure is a translucent version of the Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron Starscream mold, likely referring to his in game stealth mode. He comes armed to the teeth with his original weapon the Neutron Assault Rifle, plus Sideswipe's Pathblaster and Shockwave's Photon Burst Rifle. Check out the images mirrored below.

Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream

Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream
Credit(s): Million Publishing
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504796)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 19th, 2013 @ 8:11am CDT
So in addition to his own, he gets Shockwave's and Sideswipe's guns as well. So much for infiltration :lol:
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504798)
Posted by RhA on July 19th, 2013 @ 8:20am CDT
Meh.

Sooo... What's our buddy Ginrai doing on that cover?
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504812)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 19th, 2013 @ 9:09am CDT
Honestly, all I want is the Path Blaster for Ultra Magnus to dual wield with his massive sword. >:oP

Wait, Shockwave's cannon is actually a Photon Burst Rifle? :shock:

Image

CANNOT UNSEE! :BOOM:
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504813)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 19th, 2013 @ 9:10am CDT
Based on the translation, the designer of TF Go is probably reminiscing about the early influences from Godginrai all the way to the present design.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504814)
Posted by Mkall on July 19th, 2013 @ 9:17am CDT
This one is of no interest to me thankfully.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504818)
Posted by ScottyP on July 19th, 2013 @ 9:26am CDT
Looks cool, will get it if the price is right. But if it's 10,000¥ or something no way.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504822)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on July 19th, 2013 @ 9:46am CDT
I NEED this :x
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504828)
Posted by deliciouspeter on July 19th, 2013 @ 10:04am CDT
Man I wish they would just release a FoC weapon pack!
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504845)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2013 @ 10:52am CDT
The sheer irony of this figure's existence is that the Fall of Cybertron video game (as well as its WFC predecessor game) was never even released in Japan.

RhA wrote:Sooo... What's our buddy Ginrai doing on that cover?
fenrir72 wrote:Based on the translation, the designer of TF Go is probably reminiscing about the early influences from Godginrai all the way to the present design.
It might also be related to the 30th Anniversary Masterpiece Fans' Choice, in which Ginrai is one of the 11 possible choices.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504849)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 19th, 2013 @ 10:57am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The sheer irony of this figure's existence is that the Fall of Cybertron video game (as well as its WFC predecessor game) was never even released in Japan.


Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504856)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 19th, 2013 @ 11:13am CDT
So essentially it's a "Ghost of Starscream" kinda deal, but since Alinged Starscream hasn't died yet they just call it infiltrator.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504858)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 19th, 2013 @ 11:15am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:So essentially it's a "Ghost of Starscream" kinda deal, but since Alinged Starscream hasn't died yet they just call it infiltrator.


Eh, more or less. It's more representative of his part of the Fall of Cybertron level, "Starscream's Betrayal", where he had cloaking as an ability.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504860)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 19th, 2013 @ 11:21am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:So essentially it's a "Ghost of Starscream" kinda deal, but since Alinged Starscream hasn't died yet they just call it infiltrator.


Eh, more or less. It's more representative of his part of the Fall of Cybertron level, "Starscream's Betrayal", where he had cloaking as an ability.

Yea, but he had no colour while clocked.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504867)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2013 @ 11:51am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:So essentially it's a "Ghost of Starscream" kinda deal, but since Alinged Starscream hasn't died yet they just call it infiltrator.


Eh, more or less. It's more representative of his part of the Fall of Cybertron level, "Starscream's Betrayal", where he had cloaking as an ability.

Yea, but he had no colour while clocked.
They probably figured a clear-yet-colored toy would look less boring and more visually appealing than a solid clear and colorless toy.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504869)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on July 19th, 2013 @ 11:56am CDT
Looks nice,,, I will try to get it if the price is right,,, >:oP
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504914)
Posted by triKlops on July 19th, 2013 @ 4:55pm CDT
Not too interested in the figure however i am interested and excited to get a new copy of the Generations books!
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504959)
Posted by KNM2012 on July 19th, 2013 @ 9:13pm CDT
Pretty much passing on this piece. I am restructuring my collection as we speak, and will not be adding any Destrons/Decepticons/Predacons to it this time. >:oP

Sabrblade wrote:The sheer irony of this figure's existence is that the Fall of Cybertron video game (as well as its WFC predecessor game) was never even released in Japan.


"Not entirely true," says Bishounen Starscream. ;) Check out Naoto Tsushima's All Spark series, specifically "Another Episode (parts 1 and 2)" for the details on how and why they chose to have it added to this more modern G1 continuity. ;)

RhA wrote:Sooo... What's our buddy Ginrai doing on that cover?
fenrir72 wrote:Based on the translation, the designer of TF Go is probably reminiscing about the early influences from Godginrai all the way to the present design.
It might also be related to the 30th Anniversary Masterpiece Fans' Choice, in which Ginrai is one of the 11 possible choices.[/quote]

He's there because Super-God Masterforce has turned 25 last April and Ginrai, the character, turns 25 this month. Plus, from what I have read, Ginrai is still a highly influential character. So it sounds like instead of turning his figures into Encore sets, they are going to do an article on him.

Which annoys me.

As I am trying to keep my revamped collection under more strict guidelines. :lol:
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504960)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 19th, 2013 @ 9:27pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:He's there because Super-God Masterforce has turned 25 last April and Ginrai, the character, turns 25 this month. Plus, from what I have read, Ginrai is still a highly influential character. So it sounds like instead of turning his figures into Encore sets, they are going to do an article on him.


I actually wouldn't mind seeing an MP God Ginrai/Powermaster Optimus Prime. I missed out on MP10 (curse you, cruel combination of Toys "R" Us and scalpers! Curse you!), so an American release of an MP God Ginrai (little transforming Ginrai/Hi-Q buddy, trailer, and Supermode required, GTFO if omitted) as Powermaster Optimus Prime would satisfy me greatly.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1504984)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2013 @ 10:38pm CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The sheer irony of this figure's existence is that the Fall of Cybertron video game (as well as its WFC predecessor game) was never even released in Japan.


"Not entirely true," says Bishounen Starscream. ;) Check out Naoto Tsushima's All Spark series, specifically "Another Episode (parts 1 and 2)" for the details on how and why they chose to have it added to this more modern G1 continuity. ;)
Notice my use of the words "video game".

All Spark is a manga, not a video game. :roll:
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505057)
Posted by KNM2012 on July 20th, 2013 @ 2:05am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The sheer irony of this figure's existence is that the Fall of Cybertron video game (as well as its WFC predecessor game) was never even released in Japan.


"Not entirely true," says Bishounen Starscream. ;) Check out Naoto Tsushima's All Spark series, specifically "Another Episode (parts 1 and 2)" for the details on how and why they chose to have it added to this more modern G1 continuity. ;)
Notice my use of the words "video game".

All Spark is a manga, not a video game. :roll:


Okay, let me repeat, this time being more honest: You are 100% wrong.

You stated that the games themselves were never released in Japan, yet Naoto Tsushima has shown evidence that you are wrong. Both in his works on All Spark and in his artwork.

Also, it does not help that you meant "domestic release" as the term import also relies that there are other means of having it be released in Japan. So with that said, feel free to have me correct you on everything you say while not taking your "fact finding" as seriously. ;)
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505058)
Posted by Henry921 on July 20th, 2013 @ 2:06am CDT
deliciouspeter wrote:Man I wish they would just release a FoC weapon pack!


Dude, I completely agree. I wish they'd follow the McFarlane Halo toys example and release some extra weapons in a single package. Not just from FoC, but Prime as well, so guys like Optimus and Magnus can dual wield their cannons.

That said, I might get this if the price is right, because I love them Fall of Cybertron toys, but for now I'm withholding any commitment.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505060)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2013 @ 2:20am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Okay, let me repeat, this time being more honest: You are 100% wrong.

You stated that the games themselves were never released in Japan, yet Naoto Tsushima has shown evidence that you are wrong. Both in his works on All Spark and in his artwork.
Where in his artwork does it state that the games were released in Japan?

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Also, it does not help that you meant "domestic release" as the term import also relies that there are other means of having it be released in Japan. So with that said, feel free to have me correct you on everything you say while not taking your "fact finding" as seriously. ;)
I shouldn't have to say "domestic release" since it should be plainly obvious that that's what I meant.

To say that something is "released" in a country, it should go without saying that it was done so domestically. An import is not a official release. If I buy something from another nation that I cannot otherwise buy from my home nation, then it is because said item was never released in my country. Nor is my bringing it home with me pr having it shipped to me a "release" since I am no official medium through which it was distributed. To label myself as the one who released it domestically would be a lie unto myself and to the item's true distributor.

Any Japanese consumer who bought/owns the game would have had to have imported it since Japan didn't get the game released through official domestic distribution. There's no official Japanese audio track or subtitles in any official version of the game.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505062)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 20th, 2013 @ 2:54am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The sheer irony of this figure's existence is that the Fall of Cybertron video game (as well as its WFC predecessor game) was never even released in Japan.


"Not entirely true," says Bishounen Starscream. ;) Check out Naoto Tsushima's All Spark series, specifically "Another Episode (parts 1 and 2)" for the details on how and why they chose to have it added to this more modern G1 continuity. ;)
Notice my use of the words "video game".

All Spark is a manga, not a video game. :roll:


Okay, let me repeat, this time being more honest: You are 100% wrong.

You stated that the games themselves were never released in Japan, yet Naoto Tsushima has shown evidence that you are wrong. Both in his works on All Spark and in his artwork.

Also, it does not help that you meant "domestic release" as the term import also relies that there are other means of having it be released in Japan. So with that said, feel free to have me correct you on everything you say while not taking your "fact finding" as seriously. ;)

Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505064)
Posted by KNM2012 on July 20th, 2013 @ 3:11am CDT
Moving on as this continuity requires it... :lol:

Mindmaster wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:He's there because Super-God Masterforce has turned 25 last April and Ginrai, the character, turns 25 this month. Plus, from what I have read, Ginrai is still a highly influential character. So it sounds like instead of turning his figures into Encore sets, they are going to do an article on him.


I actually wouldn't mind seeing an MP God Ginrai/Powermaster Optimus Prime. I missed out on MP10 (curse you, cruel combination of Toys "R" Us and scalpers! Curse you!), so an American release of an MP God Ginrai (little transforming Ginrai/Hi-Q buddy, trailer, and Supermode required, GTFO if omitted) as Powermaster Optimus Prime would satisfy me greatly.


I know how you feel. I missed out on a potentially minty fresh MP-8 Grimlock at Anime Expo in 2010. And even though I got a Haruhi Suzumiya figurine instead, I kinda wished that I got him as well. Now I have to await for a version 2, along with a version 2 of Ultra Magnus. No battle armor, no dice. The other Commanders, to be honest, are a constant debate. But that is a different topic.

Oh, and with the scalpers... This is how I would have handled them if I had things done my way. Enjoy that thought. ;)
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505113)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2013 @ 10:51am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Sure, Takara did release the toys, but they released them as being the G1 characters along with a manga to promote them
Close.

The WFC Generations toys that came out in United were G1 guys in their toy bios, but the FOC Generations toys that came out in the Japanese Generations toyline were given toy bios that reflected their Aligned selves (thanks to Hydra writing them).

The All Spark manga, being the new G1 story that it is, then took those toy designs and repurposed them to be G1 characters so that it could promote those toys, just as IDW has done in its RID comic. ;)
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505114)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 20th, 2013 @ 10:54am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Sure, Takara did release the toys, but they released them as being the G1 characters along with a manga to promote them
Close.

The WFC Generations toys that came out in United were G1 guys in their toy bios, but the FOC Generations toys that came out in the Japanese Generations toyline were given toy bios that reflected their Aligned selves (thanks to Hydra writing them).

The All Spark manga, being the new G1 story that it is, then took those toy designs and repurposed them to be G1 characters so that it could promote those toys, just as IDW has done in its RID comic. ;)

I was only reffering to WFC, since I wasn't too sure about the WFC toys, since they even label all the idw based ones as "Fall of Cybertron" toys, but I assume that'S due to how f**king crazy and weird Japan is.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505207)
Posted by KNM2012 on July 20th, 2013 @ 5:49pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Now, this irks me a bit? Who do you mean by friend who wants to argue? You referring to me?


Nope. You're probably the type who would drop it or continue the argument by PM if asked.

His friend was asked not to argue, as we made peace. His friend refused, and made it impossible for me to work on something. He intervenes and snubs me by calling it a "personal issue" instead of getting on his friend for the harassment. >:oP

Dead Metal wrote:Also, he is right, the game was never released in Japan, and imports don't count otherwise that would mean MP Megatron was released in the US, which it wasn't.
That's why people import, because the stuff isn't available in their country, as it hasn't been released there.


Again, I used a word (see the blue word) that says he is both right and wrong at the same time. Also, note that he twisted what I said and his attitude when I used his statement as-is.

Also, I import Kerokero Ace. That, and didn't Stephen King write a book about "MP" Megatron's transformation sequence?

Dead Metal wrote:Sure, Takara did release the toys, but they released them as being the G1 characters along with a manga to promote them, that however does not equal an actual release of the games.


And if people bothered to ask me to clarify, I would have said "It is not tied to the games as it does not say such on the packaging. However, Takara Tomy might decide to release both games in 2014 so those who bought the toys might become more interested in the games."

Also, All Spark heavily borrows from Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers. The backstory was based on Fall of Cybertron. And the addition of Black Optimus, as well as the early arrivals of both Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus made it a different story altogether.

Dead Metal wrote:And no arguing against that without even a shred of evidence other than insults and "lalala I can't hear you!" only serve to make you look incredibly stupid and immature, and therefore the target of asshole video posts ridiculing you.


Really. Lets see. A UNITED-EX-based comment I made concluded with him pretty much calling me an idiot who knew nothing about continuity. And all I said is that I did not want to discuss it with him, as he was not Hydra. Do you need more evidence that validates my behavior? I have nearly 6 months worth of off-topic arguments with him. So if we are good, let me enjoy this topic. Otherwise, feel free to defend him despite the fact I am not the only person he has annoyed with his "righteous" attitude. >:oP
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505208)
Posted by RhA on July 20th, 2013 @ 5:52pm CDT
Last-word battle is 'GO. I repeat: last-word battle is 'GO'.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505228)
Posted by KNM2012 on July 20th, 2013 @ 7:46pm CDT
RhA wrote:Last-word battle is 'GO. I repeat: last-word battle is 'GO'.


Seriously, RhA, what does the fact that toyline have to do with this? Joking. But yeah, what others do not get is that others have got on him for his "treat me better than I treat you" attitude last year. That, and the issues are in layers that have done some major damage to me. So yeah... Moving on. >:oP

In regards to GO!, it was announced the Seki Toshihiko will be the voice of Gekisoumaru. In regards of the manga seen in Generations 2013, Tsushima Naoto is not involved. No talks of him being involved, but he might not be allowed to say anything. So lets treat this as a citation, and assume another is involved.

And then we have God Ginrai.

Based on my findings, there is nothing involved with the anniversary. It is best to assume that the 2012 manga was their way to celebrate that. The article that includes him is about powered-up forms that debuted in 1988 and continues to this day. So starting with Super Ginrai and God Bomber, we will hear more about the powered-up forms in Victory, CarRobots, the Micron Trilogy, and everything up to 2013. But yeah... It causes some conflict on what I collect now.

Besides, did I overlook any series that have a character with powered-up forms? :???:
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505238)
Posted by Stormrider on July 20th, 2013 @ 9:39pm CDT
This may be one of the first mail aways that I don't get.

fenrir72 wrote:Based on the translation, the designer of TF Go is probably reminiscing about the early influences from Godginrai all the way to the present design.


1/4 of each book focuses on toys based on a particular character or subclass. For instance- all the incarnations of Prime, or Headmasters, etc. So I am guessing Godginrai will be one of the featured characters.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505263)
Posted by RhA on July 21st, 2013 @ 2:08am CDT
Nevermind.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505269)
Posted by KNM2012 on July 21st, 2013 @ 3:14am CDT
Stormrider wrote:This may be one of the first mail aways that I don't get.

fenrir72 wrote:Based on the translation, the designer of TF Go is probably reminiscing about the early influences from Godginrai all the way to the present design.


1/4 of each book focuses on toys based on a particular character or subclass. For instance- all the incarnations of Prime, or Headmasters, etc. So I am guessing Godginrai will be one of the featured characters.


First off, congrats on the 8,000th post. ;)^

And second, it is a whole lot better than that. They are doing an article detailing 25 years of the Powered-Up forms. I have listed the six series and twelve forms. Hope you don't mind me posting the characters they will more than likely be mentioning.

Masterforce: God Ginrai
Victory: Victory Saber
CarRobots: God Fire Convoy
Micron Legends: Jet Convoy, Magna Jet Convoy, Burning Megatron
Super Link: Wing Convoy (Cannon Mode, Jet Mode), Omega Convoy
Galaxy Force: Liger Convoy, Sonic Convoy, Liger Megatron

RhA wrote:Dude.


What? Oh! I know I tend to be a bit emotional and daft, but I thought you might enjoy this picture. :PEACE:
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505272)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 21st, 2013 @ 3:38am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Now, this irks me a bit? Who do you mean by friend who wants to argue? You referring to me?


Nope. You're probably the type who would drop it or continue the argument by PM if asked.

His friend was asked not to argue, as we made peace. His friend refused, and made it impossible for me to work on something. He intervenes and snubs me by calling it a "personal issue" instead of getting on his friend for the harassment. >:oP

OK, that doesn't really sound like Sabre, never seen that happen in all my dealings with him. Weird, but then again I've been gone for a while now.
Dead Metal wrote:Also, he is right, the game was never released in Japan, and imports don't count otherwise that would mean MP Megatron was released in the US, which it wasn't.
That's why people import, because the stuff isn't available in their country, as it hasn't been released there.


Again, I used a word (see the blue word) that says he is both right and wrong at the same time. Also, note that he twisted what I said and his attitude when I used his statement as-is.

Also, I import Kerokero Ace. That, and didn't Stephen King write a book about "MP" Megatron's transformation sequence?

I seem to remember you saying that he's 100 % WRONG, when he mentioned the games weren't released in Japan.
What does Kerokero Ace have to do with proving that imports cunt as official releases?
Which book? And no Megatron was never released by Hasbro or outside of Japan, I can refer you to the horror story that was importing him.

Adding to that that Stephen King is a geek and has mentioned Transformers in his books before, it's safe to say he might actually have an interest in them and imported the toy himself.
Dead Metal wrote:Sure, Takara did release the toys, but they released them as being the G1 characters along with a manga to promote them, that however does not equal an actual release of the games.


And if people bothered to ask me to clarify, I would have said "It is not tied to the games as it does not say such on the packaging. However, Takara Tomy might decide to release both games in 2014 so those who bought the toys might become more interested in the games."

Also, All Spark heavily borrows from Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers. The backstory was based on Fall of Cybertron. And the addition of Black Optimus, as well as the early arrivals of both Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus made it a different story altogether.

HereS' the thing, he didn't claim the toys weren't released in Japan, he said the games weren't released toys=//=games. Takara even released the Universe 2008 HotShot toy, and not as the actual character from Armada, but as a brand new G1 character.

Even if Takara decided to release the games in the future (which is super unlikely) that still doesn't invalidate that as of now, they are unreleased in Japan.

Dead Metal wrote:And no arguing against that without even a shred of evidence other than insults and "lalala I can't hear you!" only serve to make you look incredibly stupid and immature, and therefore the target of asshole video posts ridiculing you.


Really. Lets see. A UNITED-EX-based comment I made concluded with him pretty much calling me an idiot who knew nothing about continuity. And all I said is that I did not want to discuss it with him, as he was not Hydra. Do you need more evidence that validates my behavior? I have nearly 6 months worth of off-topic arguments with him. So if we are good, let me enjoy this topic. Otherwise, feel free to defend him despite the fact I am not the only person he has annoyed with his "righteous" attitude. >:oP

I have had 6 years worth of arguments with him, some of those because one of us misinterpreted what someone else said, and a few others where he was simply being a dick for the sake of being a dick (coff coff WFC/ FOC and whether or not they're G1, we had that twice). So I know how he can be, and I know when he's right and when he's wrong.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505287)
Posted by Burn on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:33am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:In other words... Leave me alone so I can enjoy the stuff you take for granted, as there is no point of being friendly with you. Thank you. :BOT:


So you want him to leave you alone but it's okay for you to continue to attack and criticise him?

Have a warning.

Everyone else is on notice. Topic back on track.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505293)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on July 21st, 2013 @ 6:17am CDT
I never had any interest in Artfire etc, so never looked into how to get these exclusives.

So how do I go about getting this StarScream?
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505304)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 21st, 2013 @ 8:09am CDT
SkyWarpsGhost wrote:I never had any interest in Artfire etc, so never looked into how to get these exclusives.

So how do I go about getting this StarScream?

You'll be able to buy it through a toy-store like TF Source or BBTS, or check out fantofan
http://www.fantofan.jp/
But expect to pay a hefty price, because these figures are only available one each to every one who bought the Generations book. So you'll be paying the guy for the book, for shipping to him, for the figure plus shipping and handling to you, and a little extra for all the hassle.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505342)
Posted by Stormrider on July 21st, 2013 @ 11:34am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Stormrider wrote:This may be one of the first mail aways that I don't get.

fenrir72 wrote:Based on the translation, the designer of TF Go is probably reminiscing about the early influences from Godginrai all the way to the present design.


1/4 of each book focuses on toys based on a particular character or subclass. For instance- all the incarnations of Prime, or Headmasters, etc. So I am guessing Godginrai will be one of the featured characters.


First off, congrats on the 8,000th post. ;)^

And second, it is a whole lot better than that. They are doing an article detailing 25 years of the Powered-Up forms. I have listed the six series and twelve forms. Hope you don't mind me posting the characters they will more than likely be mentioning.

Masterforce: God Ginrai
Victory: Victory Saber
CarRobots: God Fire Convoy
Micron Legends: Jet Convoy, Magna Jet Convoy, Burning Megatron
Super Link: Wing Convoy (Cannon Mode, Jet Mode), Omega Convoy
Galaxy Force: Liger Convoy, Sonic Convoy, Liger Megatron

RhA wrote:Dude.


What? Oh! I know I tend to be a bit emotional and daft, but I thought you might enjoy this picture. :PEACE:



That's cool. Thanks :)
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505347)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on July 21st, 2013 @ 11:47am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
SkyWarpsGhost wrote:I never had any interest in Artfire etc, so never looked into how to get these exclusives.

So how do I go about getting this StarScream?

You'll be able to buy it through a toy-store like TF Source or BBTS, or check out fantofan
http://www.fantofan.jp/
But expect to pay a hefty price, because these figures are only available one each to every one who bought the Generations book. So you'll be paying the guy for the book, for shipping to him, for the figure plus shipping and handling to you, and a little extra for all the hassle.


Cheers Dead Metal.

I knew this guy wouldn't be cheap judging by the prices for Stepper and Artfire when they came out. There was a time when I thought spending $$$s on a deluxe would have seemed outrageous, but that was a long time ago now lol.
This won't be my first $100+ deluxe :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505363)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 21st, 2013 @ 1:40pm CDT
SkyWarpsGhost wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
SkyWarpsGhost wrote:I never had any interest in Artfire etc, so never looked into how to get these exclusives.

So how do I go about getting this StarScream?

You'll be able to buy it through a toy-store like TF Source or BBTS, or check out fantofan
http://www.fantofan.jp/
But expect to pay a hefty price, because these figures are only available one each to every one who bought the Generations book. So you'll be paying the guy for the book, for shipping to him, for the figure plus shipping and handling to you, and a little extra for all the hassle.


Cheers Dead Metal.

I knew this guy wouldn't be cheap judging by the prices for Stepper and Artfire when they came out. There was a time when I thought spending $$$s on a deluxe would have seemed outrageous, but that was a long time ago now lol.
This won't be my first $100+ deluxe :BANG_HEAD:

Or you could wait a little for the price to come down, these things tend to not keep their value.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505381)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 21st, 2013 @ 3:24pm CDT
I saw a bunch of Steppers and Artfires for sale here and there in the dealer at BotCon this year, so Starscream may likely get a similar treatment at future BotCons.

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:this picture. :PEACE:
:shock: Epic. That is epic! =P~ :APPLAUSE: :DANCE: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :-B
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505383)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 21st, 2013 @ 3:32pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I saw a bunch of Steppers and Artfires for sale here and there in the dealer at BotCon this year, so Starscream may likely get a similar treatment at future BotCons.



I wanted it for a while, but Artfire at 150$ plus shipping was way too much. But now, it's on sale. I just bought it at 113$ shipped from BBTS. I'm looking forward to receive it.

I got my Takara FOC Starscream and I confirm that this toy is a little marvel. I bet the Infiltrator FOC Starscream will be way too expensive at first. I can wait a year and buy it on sale.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1505495)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on July 22nd, 2013 @ 4:46am CDT
Being in Northern Ireland conventions like Botcon etc are just way to expensive for me. So online is my only option.
I get paranoid that the things I want the most will sell out, and become more expensive. As I see this Starscream appealing to a lot more people than Artfire etc.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1520351)
Posted by El Duque on September 27th, 2013 @ 8:39am CDT
Million Publishing have released some new images of the latest mail away exclusive Infiltrator Starscream, a translucent redeco of the Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe mold with Neutron Assault Rifle, plus Sideswipe's Pathblaster and Shockwave's Photon Burst Rifle. Please note the figure does not include the two Generations Metroplex guns featured in some of the images.

This figure is a the mail away exclusive from Million Publishing's Transformers Generations 2013 Volume 01, however most of our sponsor have the figure alone available for pre-order.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1520356)
Posted by megatronus on September 27th, 2013 @ 8:51am CDT
I like my Starscream armed to the teeth!

Honestly, the only thing that kills me about this mold is the side profile... when he's in his infiltrator/ghost deco, I guess that's less an issue and more a defining feature. :lol:
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1520366)
Posted by rpetras on September 27th, 2013 @ 9:27am CDT
All your guns are belong to Starscream.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1520373)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 27th, 2013 @ 9:44am CDT
This is bad ass. Im in love with those guns
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1520414)
Posted by xRotorstormx on September 27th, 2013 @ 12:14pm CDT
Wow, that looks really cool. I was never a huge fan of that mold for Starscream but with those killer guns and the clear plastic, I might just have to get my hands on this.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1520417)
Posted by Samsonator on September 27th, 2013 @ 12:23pm CDT
Wow, until these images I had no idea that you could pull the top triangle fin thing off Starscream and put his guns there... I was like "Wait, is that a thing? (Grabs Starscream, pulls fin off, places guns there) well, I'll be damned."
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1520455)
Posted by Rated X on September 27th, 2013 @ 4:43pm CDT
Looks nice, but I learned my lesson with Millions publishing figures. Wait until they go on clearance. Stepper and Artfire were must haves that I didnt want to risk missing out. Both times I got screwed when they ended up on clearance prices. A ghost WFC Starscream is not a must have. I got the regular version. This would be just a novelty.
Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1520458)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 27th, 2013 @ 5:02pm CDT
Rated X wrote:A ghost WFC Starscream is not a must have.
Technically, he's not a ghost. He's using his cloaking ability to turn invisible. ;)

Click here to view an additional 36 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014