Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED!

Transformers News: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED!

Friday, April 13th, 2012 10:32AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Media, Collectables
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 67,355

Million Publishing has just posted several pictures of the highly aniticipated Transformers Targetmaster Artfire and Sparks! This is the retooled Transformers Generations Inferno and Reveal the Shield Solar Storm Grapple hybrid with a partnered Targetmaster Spark. Check out the pics below and get your preorder in at BigBadToyStore.com by clicking here!

Credit(s): millionhero.jp

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368674)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 13th, 2012 @ 10:34am CDT
He comes with two targetmasters?

Holy sh+t this guy is and looks amazing. Best official TF figure this year!
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368676)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 13th, 2012 @ 10:43am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:He comes with two targetmasters?

Holy sh+t this guy is and looks amazing. Best official TF figure this year!

I believe he is just sporting Stepper's Nightstick for the photos. I don't think he comes with two... I hope I'm wrong. Does look outstanding.
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368677)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 13th, 2012 @ 10:46am CDT
Looks great! I likes the paint decos and the choice of PCC micron that goes with him. And in opposite colors from the Firebolt for Rodimus.

I'll take it.
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368683)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 13th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:He comes with two targetmasters?

Holy sh+t this guy is and looks amazing. Best official TF figure this year!

You're wrong :P Like the Microns Spoilsport and Recoil before, Nightstick has his colors inverted from Nebulon:

Speaking of inverting colors, same thing with Sparks and Firebolt.

And it looks the mold is all Inferno except for the crane. I'll have to check if the crane has been retooled.
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368684)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 13th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
And thankfully, the fists are closed.

We also might have to get both TMs to achieve the spraying extension look that is used in one of the pictures.
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368685)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 13th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
Yeah, wow. It looks really good... and two targetmasters is a fantastic bonus. I agree that it's the best official toy this year, I think. Very excited!
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368688)
Posted by Mkall on April 13th, 2012 @ 10:59am CDT
Well this is win. I can't wait to own him.

2 targetmasters? Awesome.
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368689)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 13th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:He comes with two targetmasters?

Holy sh+t this guy is and looks amazing. Best official TF figure this year!

Speaking of inverting colors, same thing with Sparks and Firebolt.

By the power of greyskull... Oh snap! :DANCE: and my preorder price is still $139.00 :DANCE:
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368691)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 13th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
I know less about Artfire than I do about Stepper but man do I want him!
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368694)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 13th, 2012 @ 11:04am CDT
One please and thank you
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368699)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 13th, 2012 @ 11:13am CDT
Fantastic! And TWO targetmaster? Just awesome. Hell, I might even give him "Blesser" to use as well.
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368703)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 13th, 2012 @ 11:15am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:I know less about Artfire than I do about Stepper but man do I want him!

Trust me, there is not much to know about him, period as he only appeared in the Headmasters manga. :lol:

And it looks like the crane hasn't been retooled at all. I managed to combine my PCC Pinpoint with my RtS Nightstick and have them hang on Grappel's crane loosely.
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368706)
Posted by freetouch on April 13th, 2012 @ 11:26am CDT
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368712)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 13th, 2012 @ 11:35am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Ah, the manga. I know more than most about the Japanese series' and characters but those manga and magazine only characters are just a huge black hole! I think the only manga I ever read is [spoiler]Kiss Players[/spoiler] and even that was just random pages with no real order. I deleted it from my hard drive afterwards! :lol:

freetouch wrote:"Check out the pics below and get your preorder in at BigBadToyStore.com by clicking here!".. for $150. Eat. a. big. one.

Considering as the have to buy the book order it to an address in Japan then shipping to themselves before they even charge us, that's not a bad price. Oh, and you can only order one per book so if they get a thousand in, they have a thousand used books in the warehouse that they also have to sell. $150 isn't that bad at all. >:oP

Hell, it's only $25 more than Stepper was!
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368731)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 13th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
Sweet! Totally making me not regret pre-ordering this dude. Artfire himself looks awesome. And the fact that he comes with 2 Targetmasters is just double awesome!
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368738)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on April 13th, 2012 @ 12:16pm CDT
Epic want, he'll go great with Stepper!
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368763)
Posted by ILL-Star on April 13th, 2012 @ 1:12pm CDT
I understand the significance of this character. But all this praise for what is for the most part an Inferno with a white chest. Yeah he's cool. But it's still a figure that's already had several releases. And I know, but not as Artfire. :roll:
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368772)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 13th, 2012 @ 1:27pm CDT

Don't be mad bro.

I'm going to buy this, so...I mean, there's no reason to be upset.

Sleep easy knowing Artfire will soon be part of Counterpunch's collection. :D

>:oP
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368774)
Posted by CADimusPrimus on April 13th, 2012 @ 1:29pm CDT
Re: Million Publishing LTD Generations Book Exclusive Artfire REVEALED! (1368775)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 13th, 2012 @ 1:32pm CDT
CADimusPrimus wrote:Holy ***t, this is awesome. Sorry for the expletive. So full of win. Might get two and repaint as Hotspot if we don't get that mold.

That is an expensive custom when you consider C Inferno, and U- Grappel, or even United Grapple are approximately 1/3 to 1/4 that asking price.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Drift & Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 22 minutes 22 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United CROSSHAIRS - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 49 minutes 28 seconds
2006 TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS SCION XB AUTOBOT SKIDS 1:24 SCALE - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 37 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United DRIFT - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 23 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 2007 BLACKOUT VOYAGER SEALED NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 38 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United HOUND - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 57 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 30 minutes 6 seconds
NEW Transformers Hero Mashers Bumblebee & Strafe TEAM PACK Hasbro toy Sealed - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 2 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016