Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving

Transformers News: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 7:59PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,042

Great news for those of you who have been patiently awaiting the release of the Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream, the figure has started hitting mailboxes! The figure is a translucent redeco of the Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe mold with Neutron Assault Rifle, plus Sideswipe's Pathblaster and Shockwave's Photon Burst Rifle. Images below courtesy of the Autobase Aichi Facebook page:

Transformers News: Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream

Transformers News: Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream
Credit(s): Autobase Aichi

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562130)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 2nd, 2014 @ 8:11pm CDT
So, how much that thing will cost exactly?
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562167)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 2nd, 2014 @ 9:33pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:So, how much that thing will cost exactly?

BBTS preorder is for $109.99.
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562174)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 2nd, 2014 @ 10:09pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:So, how much that thing will cost exactly?

BBTS preorder is for $109.99.

$109.99

Even this Starscream fan know when to keep his wallet closed.
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562183)
Posted by shajaki on April 2nd, 2014 @ 10:28pm CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
welcometothedarksyde wrote:So what's different about this one?

The same characteristic all repaints like this share.
An inflated price equal to highway robbery.

an exclusive thats expensive? shocking!

anyways... back to the TOY... i like him but wish his head wasnt blue. ill probably buy one if its on sale.
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562895)
Posted by El Duque on April 5th, 2014 @ 9:22am CDT
The Hobby Ark Toy Store Facebook page has shared a couple of images of the recently released Million Publishing mail-away exclusive Infiltrator Starscream. The figure is a translucent redeco of the Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe mold with Neutron Assault Rifle, plus Sideswipe's Pathblaster and Shockwave's Photon Burst Rifle. We've mirrored their images below:

Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562902)
Posted by STngAR on April 5th, 2014 @ 9:57am CDT
Im usually down for some clear plastic but just not this one so much

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562906)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 5th, 2014 @ 10:21am CDT
This thing look GLORIOUS!

But not 151$ glorious.
(110$ for the toy + 14$ shipping + 27$ custom fees for sure because order worth more than 100$ from the USA)

So, I'll wait for it to be on clearance in a year.
And it will.
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562918)
Posted by Rated X on April 5th, 2014 @ 11:16am CDT
First time ill be passing on a seeker. 2nd if you count cloud starscream.
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562955)
Posted by Nerv103 on April 5th, 2014 @ 2:14pm CDT
Love the mold, but definitely not at this price. I will wait and see if I can get it cheaper later on!!! :CON:
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1562990)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 5th, 2014 @ 4:12pm CDT
Another ugly Starscream. Have I seen this before?
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1563023)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 5th, 2014 @ 7:37pm CDT
I actually sort of wanted this because the color scheme struck me as making for a decent FOC Thrust, but I must've only seen him in jet mode before, because one look at the way the light shines though that blue noggin just says "no".

This mold always looks more fun from afar than it actually is once I get it in-hand anyway. Getting Generations Skywarp a few weeks ago killed my usual desire to army-build, and there's BotCon exclusives I actually feel like saving up for this year.

Maybe I'd feel different if I'd played the game, but I'll go back and catch up on MP Seekers before I get what's essentially another ghost-Starscream homage (in that he's getting this sort of toy before other characters with cloaking abilities in the games whose G1 counterparts didn't have a history of noncorporeal resurrection), awesome though those extra weapons look.
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1563968)
Posted by Delta Magnus on April 9th, 2014 @ 1:26pm CDT
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1564008)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 9th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:If they'd done the whole thing in translucent plastic I'd say yes. Keeping the opaque plastic in bits just doesn't work.

it's either that, or risk breaking joints every time you transform him. Take your pick. ;)
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1564009)
Posted by Delta Magnus on April 9th, 2014 @ 3:08pm CDT
Re: Million Publishing Mail-Away Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream Now Arriving (1564032)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 9th, 2014 @ 5:16pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:Ah, yes. I'd almost forgotten how goddamn fragile clear plastic can be (which I really shouldn't given how careful I have to be with my Tamashii Stages). It just looks rather unsightly... Maybe there's a slightly less clear but still mostly translucent plastic that isn't as fragile?

What is really ugly looking and even fear inducing is the goddamn pricetag that is slapped onto it.

Ending Soon On eBay

1987 Flywheels Complete With Box G1 Transformers Ducon - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 23 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers G2 HOOLIGAN MINI JETS Cyberjet Decepticon Robot Action Figure 1994 - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 8 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Lot Titan Returns: SENTINEL PRIME, BLURR, HARDHEAD, WHEELIE, REWIND - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 11 minutes 27 seconds
AUTOBOT BLASTER & TWIN CAST Transformers Titans Return Leader Class 2016 - Time Remaining: 12 days 4 hours 26 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Construct Bots Beast Hunters Predaking new - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 57 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers beast wars d-8 blackwidow blackarachnia complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 31 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Prime - Large Optimus Prime Figure - Beast Hunters Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 31 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Onslaught Voyager Class Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 47 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016