Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky"

Transformers News: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky"

Friday, April 12th, 2013 3:27PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,236

Mobage has revealed the next event for their Transformers: Legends mobile device game, "Robots in the Sky". No launch date yet, just the image mirrored below featuring Sunstorm, Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Acidstorm. Check out the promotional art below.

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates
Credit(s): Mobage
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478501)
Posted by Iron Prime on April 12th, 2013 @ 3:30pm CDT
This could be fun! I hope they fix droprates, etc though.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478507)
Posted by Burn on April 12th, 2013 @ 3:49pm CDT
joesaysso wrote:
Burn wrote:I can't even be bothered to login and cash in my medals right now.

I wouldn't. I'd just hold them. I'm not the only one complaining. The mobage facebook page is pretty slammed with some of the exact things that I've been complaining about here the last few days. With enough people complaining, maybe they'll actually fix the medals so that they are actually worth winning and you'll be able to pull some decent cards.

Cashed all 73 in and got 4 rank 3 cards, the rest were 2's.

The only rank 4 card I got out of this "episode" was through the regular premium space bridge.

Oh and I only picked up and trans-scanned one episode Dirge. No idea where everyone else got theirs, and I certainly didn't pick up a Thrust.

I have to laugh though, I go "exploring" and get a few PVP pop ups. They must look at my top card being Dirge and think "HA! This guy should be easy". They don't see my maxed out rank 4 Megatron until it's too late.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478511)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 12th, 2013 @ 3:56pm CDT
That... that is not Starscream. That there is Sunstorm.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478514)
Posted by _Anshin_ on April 12th, 2013 @ 3:57pm CDT
Last episode was only worth playing at the beginning. Towards the end I would have to defeat the boss on my own or just move on. Didn't seem like anyone was willing to help out beyond putting in one attack unless they thought they could wrap up the battle. Would like if they made the game a bit more like the Ninja Royale game they have; you know where they alternate between battle and quest.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478521)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on April 12th, 2013 @ 4:15pm CDT
That's Sunstorm, not Starscream
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478522)
Posted by El Duque on April 12th, 2013 @ 4:15pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:That... that is not Starscream. That there is Sunstorm.

Yep, updated, thanks!
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478555)
Posted by CR71Autobot on April 12th, 2013 @ 6:22pm CDT
Here's a great idea.... Release the game on ios!
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478561)
Posted by monuo_ripts on April 12th, 2013 @ 6:43pm CDT
So not including the previously mentioned already used silver and gold medals, I ended the campaign with 573 silver and 1732 gold.

I'm going to start cashing them in and counting how many rare 3 cards i get, and specifically which rare 4 cards i get (if any)

And I barely got my snarl card. The nostalgic child in me is ever so happy! Gonna use those medals to level him up!
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478580)
Posted by monuo_ripts on April 12th, 2013 @ 7:57pm CDT
Cashed in all the silver medals and here are the results:

0 Rare 4 cards (no surprise there)

13 Rare 3 cards

Shockwave R
Shockwave A
Slipstream A
Soundwave A x2
Thundercracker R
Ultra Magnus R
Ironhide R
Bumblebee R
Skywarp R x2
Laserbeak A
Mirage A

I'll post the gold medals hopefully in the next couple days.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478612)
Posted by Burn on April 12th, 2013 @ 9:30pm CDT
I just burned through about 100 silver medal cards and picked up another 4 rank 3's.

Which is awesome, 'cause you know, I already had them and all. But still ... just as many with silver as I did with gold.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478631)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 12th, 2013 @ 10:48pm CDT
CR71Autobot wrote:Here's a great idea.... Release the game on ios!

This! ^^^
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478653)
Posted by Burn on April 12th, 2013 @ 11:58pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
CR71Autobot wrote:Here's a great idea.... Release the game on ios!

This! ^^^

Oh you use Apple do you NM?

There's no end to your depravity is there young man?
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478734)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 13th, 2013 @ 9:13am CDT
Burn wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
CR71Autobot wrote:Here's a great idea.... Release the game on ios!

This! ^^^

Oh you use Apple do you NM?

There's no end to your depravity is there young man?

Careful Burn, we already have a thread dedicated to arguing over the manliness (or lack thereof) of myself! :lol:

Besides, There is only two things my iPad doesn't do: create MS Word documents, and play Transformers: Legends. I am holding Star Wars tech in my hands, my friend.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478816)
Posted by Burn on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
My Samsung Galaxy Tab does that. So ... yeah.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478836)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 13th, 2013 @ 4:37pm CDT
Burn wrote:My stop seling your junk Tab does that. So ... yeah.

There's an app for that.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478839)
Posted by Burn on April 13th, 2013 @ 4:47pm CDT
*sigh* Damn spam filter.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478859)
Posted by monuo_ripts on April 13th, 2013 @ 6:30pm CDT

As said before, I finished the campaing with 572 silver medals and 1732 gold, which does not include any previously used medals during the episode.

I already cashed in the silver medals and got no rare 4 cards and 13 rare 3 cards.

I cashed in all my gold medals. Before I list what I got, I did notice that mopage made a facebook post that stated until April 15th, it was still possible to pull the episode rare 3 dirge and rare 4 thrust cards, which excited me.

Drumroll please.....

Rare 4 cards
Megatron R
Prowl A

Rare 3 cards

53 total cards, including 2 rare 3 episode dirge R

So there are the results, which were very similiar to the insecticon episode. During that I only got rare 4 thundercracker R and rare 4 arcee A with the same ratio of rare 3s to medals.

Also, I posted the amount of medals I used during the episode was about 2200 silver and 20 gold, of which I got about the same amount of rare 3 and no rare 4. Maybe the silver medals have a lower chance of getting rare 4? Or maybe the odds are the same and It took roughly 4300 medals to produce two rare 4 cards.

Any opinions?
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478861)
Posted by quickmixed on April 13th, 2013 @ 6:43pm CDT
monuo_ripts wrote:So not including the previously mentioned already used silver and gold medals, I ended the campaign with 573 silver and 1732 gold

Any opinions?

1732 gold? :shock: nice effort.

My only level 4 came on the first day of the event. Arcee R. And it was off of silver.
I bridged my final 50 gold last night and came out with three lvl 3's all of which I had.
I would have expected you to get a few higher cards with that amount of gold. doesn't seem right. :-?
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1478865)
Posted by joesaysso on April 13th, 2013 @ 7:24pm CDT
My opinino remains unchanged. The gold medals ar the highest rewards of the event (aside from your prize) and they should yield more rare card drops. In my view, it shouldn't even be close. Gold medals should drop way more 3s and 4s than silver and bronze do. Right now, they don't seem to and I fail to see the point of them.
Re: Mobage Teases Their Next Transformers: Legends Event "Robots in the Sky" (1479235)
Posted by circuitbr3ak3r on April 14th, 2013 @ 10:46pm CDT
Hi all ...upon reading what everyone got this week I figured I'd post mine for the episode I didnt really count 3s i already had campaign or otherwise but id guess it to be in the 25-35 range new 3s I got were Ultra Mag A Ironhide A Soundwave Ax3 Ep Dirge Ax3 Prime A Prowl Rx2 Prowl A Shockwave Rx2 Starscream A and then there were the 4s Metroplex R EProwl R EIronhide R from my silvers approx 1200 of em ...my approx. 400-450 gold brought nothin of note in the 3s some campaigns and a few non that I already had but my last gold netted an Ep Thrust R good haul for the eposode I think..... pushed my deck over the 6200 mark and go nicely with my max/max Grimlock Megs and maxed 4 Starscream ... Hoping the next episode is soon

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers 0 Gold Shockwave 1:100 INCENTIVE VARIANT IDW 2005 RARE - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 3 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Megatron Animated Leader Decepticon Shadow Blade Version New Sealed - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 22 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers  Robots in Disguise Scourge Toys R Us Exclusive 2002 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 55 minutes 4 seconds
original G1 Transformers WEAPONS PARTS LOT #105 Perceptor Sideswipe Red Alert - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 40 minutes 4 seconds
DR WU Rain Storm add-on for Transformers Generations Voyager Autobot Springer - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 25 minutes 2 seconds
Hasbro Transformers AOE Evasion Mode Optimus Prime, complete with weapon - Time Remaining: 2 days 41 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers  Robots in Disguise Energon Megatron 2003 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 42 minutes 19 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Perceptor, near complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 43 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory