Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures

Transformers News: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures

Tuesday, January 6th, 2009 8:08PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 28,001

TFClub has posted new images of Henkei Cyclonus. These high resolution images reveal great detail. To note - Cyclonus’s Targetmaster partner, Nightstick, has a slightly different paint scheme than previously seen. This figure is due out this month. Some of the images mirrored here. Click here to see more.

{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): TFClub
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862423)
Posted by Railspike on January 6th, 2009 @ 8:12pm CST
Sorry, I prefer the Classics release over the Henkei release. I absolutely love the deep purple on the classics version. The lavender is too bright and the chrome is tacky.
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862431)
Posted by omega666 on January 6th, 2009 @ 8:23pm CST
The pics look good. I think I like Hasbro's better. (which is rare for me).
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862435)
Posted by Stormrider on January 6th, 2009 @ 8:31pm CST
I do like the chrome and black on Nightstick. The purple on Cyclonus in these shots look better than the previously seen pictures.
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862440)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 6th, 2009 @ 8:43pm CST
The chrome looks really well done on this. Bravo!
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862445)
Posted by dragons on January 6th, 2009 @ 8:50pm CST
as much as i hate to say it again i didnt really plan on buying this henkei figure but these other images just made it look better comaperd tohasbro version hasbro version just looks weird with 2 types of plastic on his baige & white on his legs, wings is wahat got me sold, face is a bonus to much pruple but i can live with that.
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862457)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 6th, 2009 @ 9:00pm CST
I don't mind the chrome but I wish the purple was darker. Oh well, this means I save a bunch by getting the Universe one instead. He looks so good in Seibs' G1 Cyclonus gallery!
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862489)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on January 6th, 2009 @ 11:12pm CST
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862515)
Posted by Oilspill on January 7th, 2009 @ 1:40am CST
I still prefer the Hasbro one, but Henkei Nightstick is now looking damn awesome.

I'm already getting Henkei Houn, Ratchet and maybe Hotshot, so I don't think I can justify Henkei Cyclonus just for Nightstick :P
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (862534)
Posted by Nujevad on January 7th, 2009 @ 2:23am CST
Loki God Of Mischief wrote:Why is it every time pictures of either version of the toy are show it's like people have never seen the original Cyclonus in the cartoon, comic book, or toy. Because the original toy matches the Hasbro version and the Marvel Transformers Comics. The TakTom version matches the cartoon model. They did this for a reason. To make the fans happy. I'll be buying both because Cyclonus is one of my all time favorites. Neither version is better then the other. They represent different versions of the same character. They're perfectly accurate to the versions they represent. And both figures are equally awesome.

There's representing different versions of a character and there's dropping the ball. Cyclonus, Astrotrain and Jetfire figures may fit the the former but some are just weird, i.e. Starscream and Megatron.
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (863637)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 8th, 2009 @ 8:12pm CST
omega666 wrote:The pics look good. I think I like Hasbro's better. (which is rare for me).

Me too, I was all over the Henkei version at first but now I'm definitely getting the Universe version. Henkei Hound was a no-brainer for me but the darker colors of the US Cyclonus is winning me over, especially after Ryan posted those pictures the other day.
Re: More Henkei Cyclonus Pictures (865079)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on January 11th, 2009 @ 9:05am CST
I'm glad I'm getting this version... But I'm getting the Hasbro version too.
When I can find it!!