Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator

Transformers News: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator

Wednesday, December 19th, 2007 8:42PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 47,424

As the release date for the next wave of Voyager figures from the Transformers Movie approaches, more images of upcoming toys are surfacing online. Check out images of the Decepticon Incinerator (v-22 Osprey) and the Autobot Offroad Ironhide (Ironhide repaint) by clicking the links below:

Incinerator gallery here.

Offroad Ironhide gallery here.
Credit(s): TFormers.com
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (590765)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 1st, 2008 @ 2:48pm CST
CONGRATS!

I have 1 of each mold from that series and yeah, Energon was just a real great line. Detailed and verious figures and the Powerlinx idea was very inventive, I wouldn't mind seeing that developed further :-?

I'd love to see some pics if you have any of what sounds like a noteworthy collection :APPLAUSE:
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (590767)
Posted by OptitronPrime on January 1st, 2008 @ 2:48pm CST
I like the Energon line(besides the combiners) it tried to be like the classics line. Oh and it probably had the best Galvatron toy to date
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (590772)
Posted by Agent 007 on January 1st, 2008 @ 2:55pm CST
You're a whore! a filthy filthy tf whore! :-x JK :grin: Nice job! :)
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (591081)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 1st, 2008 @ 9:26pm CST
Welcome to the club!
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (591135)
Posted by Ruthless Cynic on January 1st, 2008 @ 10:19pm CST
Congrats my man, that is quite an accomplishment.
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (591166)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 1st, 2008 @ 10:57pm CST
Energon Galvatron is, without a doubt, the best version ever.

I have one of each individual mold (not remolds) and I just can't push myself to buy repaints and remolds. So I'm far from complete, but I've got one of every figure (in it's original state) so to me, that's complete.
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (591206)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on January 2nd, 2008 @ 12:23am CST
I'm working on G1 myself and am about 70% there (although I will skip Actionmasters).

Congrats! I have a few Energon figs, but I only stuck with the ones I liked the best (Galvatron, Shockblast, Hot Rodimus, Inferno, and a few others).
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (591303)
Posted by iron maniac on January 2nd, 2008 @ 4:13am CST
Some of my favorite figs are from that line. There's no better Galvatron out there, period. Omega Supreme is absolutely excellent and don't forget about Downshift(Wheeljack) and Tow-Line. One of the best TF lines ever IMO.
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (591317)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 2nd, 2008 @ 4:42am CST
Let's see the family pictures. :grin:
Re: More Images of "Allspark Power" Offroad Ironhide and Incinerator (591323)
Posted by AlienQuiksilver on January 2nd, 2008 @ 4:56am CST
One of my favorites is/are Landmine and Landquake. That mold is all kinds of bad ass!

Downshift isn't bad either, been looking for a Rodimus to link up with. I really dig the pics I've seen.

Actually, I have a bunch of figs arriving UPS today. Towline is one of them, good to hear that he's a good fig! Now I'll be looking forward to opening it all day! :mrgreen:

Holy crap AB!! You have almost 500 posts in the past week. LOL, congrats! That has to be some kinda record.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok