Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy

Transformers News: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy

Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 3:01AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 26,012

Japanese online toy store e-Hobby has posted more images of the e-Hobby exclusive Masterpiece MP-9B Black Rodimus Convoy.

The new images showcased Black Rodimus in comparison with other figures such as Animated Black Rodimus and Transformers United Kup.

Click any of the below images to view the full gallery:

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): e-Hobby
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1301985)
Posted by Ravage XK on October 18th, 2011 @ 4:10am CDT
Its like looking at a negative of a photo. I dont really like it.
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302028)
Posted by WolfDawg on October 18th, 2011 @ 7:32am CDT
Awe man, this guy is freaking sweet! Thank goodness there haven't been any interesting releases lately because I'm more than able to save up 200 bucks for this guy.

I'm a sucker for black repaints.
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302054)
Posted by RhA on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:51am CDT
Nope. Lost interest.
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302058)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:55am CDT
It's beautiful. It it wasn't so expensive, I'd buy it.
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302071)
Posted by Va'al on October 18th, 2011 @ 9:41am CDT
Mach wrote:Image

Y U bigger than me?!

Never been a fan of this guy, but I do like the colour scheme.
Hm. Food for thought.
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302089)
Posted by Rated X on October 18th, 2011 @ 10:38am CDT
Nice colors. But Im over the MP line.
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302093)
Posted by Diem on October 18th, 2011 @ 10:46am CDT
It looks soooooo pretty.

We're all calling this Masterpiece Wildrider, right? That's what we're doing now?
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302099)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 18th, 2011 @ 11:04am CDT
Diem wrote:It looks soooooo pretty.

Nope. :P
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302114)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 18th, 2011 @ 11:31am CDT
Definitely not MP Wildrider from my point of view. Just another black repaint to add to my collection that is all.
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302160)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:10pm CDT
Ravage XK wrote:Its like looking at a negative of a photo. I dont really like it.

It's funny, because of negative of this guy is actually very Chromedome-esque:

Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302179)
Posted by Ravage XK on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:28pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

It's funny, because of negative of this guy is actually very Chromedome-esque:

Loving the day glow green canopy.
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302220)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:35pm CDT
That Blurresque teal is really drawing me in, but for the price... MP-10, MP-10, MP-10..
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302248)
Posted by alternator77 on October 18th, 2011 @ 4:18pm CDT
Ravage XK wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

It's funny, because of negative of this guy is actually very Chromedome-esque:

Loving the day glow green canopy.

please dont give them an idea for another repaint :BANG_HEAD:

on a side note im suprised they never released a microman version of megatron in black/brown considering they give anyone a black repaint >:oP

oops i gave them another idea :lol:
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302299)
Posted by ausbot on October 18th, 2011 @ 6:34pm CDT
I love black repaints, but now I wanna see Nemesis Jazz and Bumblebee!
Re: More Images of e-Hobby Exclusive MP-09B Black Rodimus Convoy (1302352)
Posted by Stormrider on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:40pm CDT
There is no reason for me to like this... but the pictures are drawing me to it like a moth in a flame.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con