More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure

Transformers News: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure

Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 11:09AM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 22,861

TF08.nets yizhy521 has updated his thread with new clearer images of the possible Movie Soundwave figure.

He seems to have taken size comparison images with what seems to be a box of cigarettes or a trading card deck holder. He also confirms in one post that it is in fact a satellite.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Click here to see the original thread on this.
Credit(s): Dead Metal
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832192)
Posted by Rocketeer on November 11th, 2008 @ 11:22am CST
If this is the real deal - and I'm not saying that I believe it is -, then I seriously hope it is mistransformed.
It just looks bad.
Like Movie Leader Megatron bad.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832203)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 11th, 2008 @ 11:45am CST
transform it
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832207)
Posted by CJH on November 11th, 2008 @ 11:51am CST
If it is genuine... then I hope it's just a crap toy and the movie rendition looks far superior. Which it probably will, you can't judge a film character with a toy... especially if that's one of the smaller, cheaper ones (hell, maybe even a mock-up at this stage)

But yea... that alt mode looks broken, completely. True a Cybertronian satellite can look like pretty much anything but come on :?

Question still remains, if Soundwave is a satellite, this doesn't necessarily prove he has a robot form in the film; I'm thinking of Scorponok having that awkward robot mode in toy form.
True there could be flashbacks, him descending to Earth, or transforming in space Unicron style...

Who knows until we see some official concept art, or failing that, the trailer or the movie itself lol
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832219)
Posted by dragons on November 11th, 2008 @ 12:06pm CST
are these pictures being taken under water or being made with the blurry effect?
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832239)
Posted by [JRX] on November 11th, 2008 @ 12:32pm CST
Nemesis_Apoc wrote:Whatever. I think it's Nessie.

What are you... blind? This can be nothing other than the elusive sasquatch!
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832243)
Posted by TCJJ on November 11th, 2008 @ 12:44pm CST
Actually, yea, I shrunk the resolution in MS Paint by 50% and you can actually make it out a heck of a lot better. If anyone wants me to, I could send in all the photos at the smaller resolution or on of the admins/mods could do it. It actually does not look much like Prime's head OR Megatron's chest or anyone's feet now. It actually looks really cool! Though I agree, it could be the Optimus Prime/Jetfire combination. It suits, I guess.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832273)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 11th, 2008 @ 1:47pm CST
If that is Soundwave thats horrible. Even if they get Welker to voice him i wont care. With the way things are going im done caring about this movie. There will be no redemption.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832277)
Posted by soundwave13c on November 11th, 2008 @ 2:07pm CST
looks like a kitbashed megatron =;

i would be very sad if that was soundwave.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832284)
Posted by Anonymous. on November 11th, 2008 @ 2:21pm CST
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832290)
Posted by Covenant on November 11th, 2008 @ 2:27pm CST
I keep seeing the Prime-head comment about the boards. But considering the 'ear'/crown kibble there and the apparent faceplate, they could easily be Bayverse tags to the more traditional/iconic Soundwave's head.

Hmm....looking at it, folks elsewhere have it right; It does have a Fast Action Battler quality to it..
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832311)
Posted by Delicon on November 11th, 2008 @ 3:02pm CST
Does anyone else feel like we are in the middle of an X-Files episode every time unconfirmed pictures leak out?
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832324)
Posted by DMSL on November 11th, 2008 @ 3:19pm CST
It's so blurry for all i know it's a kitchen appliance.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832354)
Posted by Stormrider on November 11th, 2008 @ 3:54pm CST
If these pictures were taken a factory or office very quickly - it might explain the blurriness.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832383)
Posted by JesWal on November 11th, 2008 @ 4:46pm CST
Hmm, I downsized it in MS Paint by 50% and it looks a heck of a lot better. I'm not sure if it's Soundwave, but I could sure see it as him. It also seems kind of kiddy, like (others have said before me) a fast action battler.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832385)
Posted by Mr O on November 11th, 2008 @ 4:49pm CST
All I know is I'm not paying for it.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832400)
Posted by Zeds on November 11th, 2008 @ 5:07pm CST
After viewing the pics all I can say is that it was taken using a cell phone camera since they look terrible. What it is is anybody's guess.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832402)
Posted by zero-kaiser on November 11th, 2008 @ 5:12pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Why does everyone have to bash something new that comes out? We haven't even seen at proper angles, we don't even know what it exactly looks like! Holy jeez! Be patient here people.

i agree with Blurrz... im waiting for clear pictures before i pass judgement..
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832410)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 11th, 2008 @ 5:27pm CST
looks like a bayformer to me
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832514)
Posted by vectorA3 on November 11th, 2008 @ 9:06pm CST
it could be megatron's new body. If anything - it has to be some kind of prototype b/c these new movies toys will not be out for another 5 or 6 months (april/may) --presuming it'll be a June movie release date.
Re: More Images of Possible Movie Soundwave Figure (832517)
Posted by Mirage22 on November 11th, 2008 @ 9:09pm CST
I see a screwed up Movie Leader Class Megatron...anyone else?

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem