More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker

Transformers News: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker

Saturday, December 12th, 2009 8:50AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 27,730

Actoys has posted the new toy images of upcoming Transformers Revenge of The Fallen N.E.S.T Deluxe Class figures - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker.
The new images include the robot mode as well as package images of Skystalker & Ratchet.
One of the image shows the vehicle mode combination between Skystalker & Mindwipe.

Re: Alternate Mode Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker

Thanks to Actoys Forum for the new images.

Seibertron, your ultimate resource for Transformers.
Credit(s): Actoys
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027167)
Posted by Convotron on December 12th, 2009 @ 9:09am CST
Brawn and Skystalker look great in bot mode. Ratchet looks better than I was expecting. Lockdown looks very cool to me but I have a heavy bias as I love the TFA character and design. I'm not a fan of the light grey used for the figure, though.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027189)
Posted by Marcdachamp on December 12th, 2009 @ 10:30am CST
Wow, Lockdown and Brawn look amazing. Lockdown is one of the few Animated figures I never caved on, but I may rectify that.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027196)
Posted by First-Aid on December 12th, 2009 @ 11:00am CST
Wow...

Brawn is just flipping awesome...

Combined mode for Skystalker is kinda lame...reminds me a little of the old GIJoe Night Raven. Figure is nice though. Looking forward to this wave.

Does anyone know if Dirge has been released yet?
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027208)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 12th, 2009 @ 11:31am CST
Brawn looks like Longarm on steroids and Skystalker looks like Shockwave.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027212)
Posted by Noideaforaname on December 12th, 2009 @ 11:41am CST
Who's Divebomb that Skystalker's bio is referring to?
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027213)
Posted by Anonymous. on December 12th, 2009 @ 11:45am CST
Brawn wins.

Noideaforaname wrote:Who's Divebomb that Skystalker's bio is referring to?

Ransack

First-Aid wrote:
Does anyone know if Dirge has been released yet?

[color=darkgreen]
Only in Asia so far[/color]
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027221)
Posted by Mkall on December 12th, 2009 @ 12:42pm CST
I don't know why people are so into lockdown? I just can't see the attraction.

Brawn's a must have for me though, maybe Skystalker
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027225)
Posted by Convotron on December 12th, 2009 @ 1:03pm CST
Personally, I like unconventional designs so Lockdown is the type of character I gravitate towards.

I like the way that the alt mode is a spiky muscle car. I also like the way that the bot mode is spiky, tall and lanky, and Frankenstein-esque. The hook hand adds to the unconventional design for a Transformer where most designs are mainly symmetrical. The green, black, silver, red, and gold colour scheme works for me on this figure because it's an over-the-top design, even by TFA standards. It also works for the RotF version of the character, which for better or worse, is more TFA than RotF in its aesthetics.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027232)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on December 12th, 2009 @ 1:29pm CST
Brawn and Skystalker are a must buy! :APPLAUSE: but in my opinion lockdown and ratchet are just ugly. :SICK:
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027243)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 12th, 2009 @ 2:00pm CST
Man I hope that Ratchets vehicle mode isn't too out of scale. Also, I'm loving the movie Lockdown... Aw helll I like them all and I need them all!
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027267)
Posted by Forgotten on December 12th, 2009 @ 2:54pm CST
Lockdown and Skystalker look great, must haves along with Bludgeon, Dirge, Mindwipe, Leader Starscream. Aww hell, all the decepticons I don't own yet. Ratchet looks god-awful, never liked him anyways, the only Ratchet I have is Desert Rescue or whatever from ROTF and that's 'cause somebody gave it to me. Brawn is pretty cool and Armorhide is just awesome.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027278)
Posted by Swiftpaw on December 12th, 2009 @ 3:45pm CST
Brawn and Lockdown looks effing sweet. Skystalker looks good too. Ratchet actually looks better than his Voyager versions.

I'm also loving how they are putting some effort into the card back bios to make some ties between characters so things are more interesting. Bludgeon and the new Ironhide, Dirge & Armorhide, stealing from TFA for Ratchet and Lockdown, Skystalker's mentions the new Scattorshot, and so on
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027320)
Posted by Diem on December 12th, 2009 @ 8:03pm CST
I've been pretty negative about Transformer releases recently, but Brawns robot mode is super sexy. His generic military truck thing mode looks fine, but it's not really my bag.

I'm bitter about the fact that they brought the name "Mindwipe" back, but then made him a Mindwipe in name only. If I think of these stealth plane guys as new characters rather than a Mindwipe update though, they look pretty good. I hope that now Hasbro's brought back the name they do something more...homagey with it.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027338)
Posted by Galvatron X on December 12th, 2009 @ 9:24pm CST
:shock: Man, I can't tell you how much I'm lovin' Brawn's robot mode. Wow, that looks good! One of the best ROTF robot mode thus far, I say.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027340)
Posted by OptimusShr on December 12th, 2009 @ 9:36pm CST
Ratchet: Maybe

Everyone else: Come to poppa!
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027358)
Posted by Ungie on December 12th, 2009 @ 10:51pm CST
i like the idea of a deluxe ratchet but its too small and alittle too kibbly on the uderside unlike his 1st movie counterpart. nice, but ill stick with size over accuracy. the legs on the 1st one arent even that bad.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027366)
Posted by Heckfire on December 12th, 2009 @ 11:16pm CST
Now THAT'S a Brawn that won't get taken down by a shoulder hit...and Lockdown is awesome!
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027431)
Posted by Loose on December 13th, 2009 @ 6:46am CST
probably the best wave so far..although not for everyone..i still getting Ratchet though coz he has gun, unlike the voyager mold
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027451)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 13th, 2009 @ 8:31am CST
*sighs* I had hope for some of those figures, but Ratchet looks worse, now that I've seen him in these pictures.

Brawn just lost any points with me.

The only hope is Lockdown, and even he looks rather bad. I might buy it in support of Animated only.

Thoroughly unimpressed.
Re: More Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker (1027466)
Posted by Convotron on December 13th, 2009 @ 9:54am CST
Diem wrote:Lockdown looks odd...too cartoony for the movie line, too realistic for Animated.

That's my criticism of the toy when I look at it objectively. The figure doesn't seem to fit in either line.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016