Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 12:54AM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: ScoutBumblebee   Views: 22,860

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Courtesy of GM's China market, we've got some brand new images from the Transformers: Age of Extinction marketing campaign. These images show clear renders of the bot's head and hand, along with shots of the full bot and some other promotional pictures. We told you about the original reveal of the Trax Transformer back in March, so it's exciting to have a few more pictures. Who do you think this Trax is? Tell us in the Energon Pub!


Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax


Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax
Credit(s): GM China
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563823)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on April 9th, 2014 @ 2:32am CDT
makes me miss mirage :roll:
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563824)
Posted by Bounti76 on April 9th, 2014 @ 2:37am CDT
BERSEKAEL wrote:makes me miss mirage :roll:


Okay. so I'm NOT the only one who saw the head render and though immediately of Mirage! Too bad he likely won't be in the movie. :(

Personally, I think the Trax' will be the movieverse equivalent of Vehicons. There are multiples we've seen together during filming, with Galvatron, so I'm not sure who/what else they could be.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563833)
Posted by Leatherback on April 9th, 2014 @ 4:54am CDT
I think this is a campaign to promote a new line of cars sponsored by the movie... >:oP

And the same user(allanmonster11) who posted the review of crosshairs today posted a review of high octane bumblebee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOQOpFM5uK8
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563835)
Posted by dreadwing95 on April 9th, 2014 @ 5:19am CDT
so does this mean these guys arent man made? there falling from the sky in a protoform state
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563839)
Posted by BruticusMaximus on April 9th, 2014 @ 5:52am CDT
Their prototype forms remind me of 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs'. :michaelbay:
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563859)
Posted by shockblast2 on April 9th, 2014 @ 7:50am CDT
Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563860)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2014 @ 7:54am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?

Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563868)
Posted by shockblast2 on April 9th, 2014 @ 8:10am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563872)
Posted by Bonekil on April 9th, 2014 @ 8:19am CDT
On the first photo, on the top right, the shadowy shape seems to resemble sideswipe!
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563874)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 9th, 2014 @ 8:23am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.


Yeah, I'm sure the fact that it's expensive as all hell to have these guys digitally rendered had nothing to do with having more shots of him in alt mode than bot mode.
I afraid I have issues with your use of "Shameless" in reference to the marketing. It's actually a smart business move. The cars on set are practically donated, thereby saving the studio money. That's more money going into the CGI, which got ramped up exponentially for each film which is exactly what the fans wanted and yet still you found THIS little marketing nugget to grumble about? Endorsement and product placement has only been going on for practically the entire history of cinema. And the Transformers brand in particular has been about two things: The cars and the bots so what else were you expecting to have happen here?
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563890)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on April 9th, 2014 @ 9:14am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.

Of course they are not supposed to have screen time the traxes are vehicons

Jolt was added very late into filming so that's why he had little screen time

Jolt had 4 robot scenes too
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563910)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 9th, 2014 @ 9:50am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.


Jolt was shoehorned into the movie. These are not.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1563994)
Posted by Lynaxx Pax on April 9th, 2014 @ 2:44pm CDT
I guessing they're sweeps. i'm almost 100% sure that stinger is mirage turned evil after all of the human abuse. Can't wait for 4
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564019)
Posted by shockblast2 on April 9th, 2014 @ 3:52pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.


Jolt was shoehorned into the movie. These are not.



Yeah, they are. They were created for one single reason. To sell cars.

Just like every other autobot in all four movies, save Prime and Ratchet. Of course, Bumblebee would have been in it even if it were a yellow jalopy due to Spielberg's stupid idea of a "boy and his car". The whole movie premise was a mickey mouse operation from the word go. Created exclusively and only to fulfill the greed of the people who conceived it.

The movies could have been real cool too. Take away Bay and his dick and fart jokes, add some seriously good writing, and choose a cast of better autobots that hang in there, rather than background fodder. Create the actual devastator, rather than apeboy the testicle bot. I could go on and on......

The ONLY good thing that came out of the movies was the transforming eye candy, and that wears thin after the first movie. And any studio could have done that.

Hopefully about ten years from now it will get a reboot and we will finally get the TF movies we deserved. And this whole abomination of a series will be a distant memory.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564066)
Posted by Bonekil on April 9th, 2014 @ 8:13pm CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.


Jolt was shoehorned into the movie. These are not.



Yeah, they are. They were created for one single reason. To sell cars.

Just like every other autobot in all four movies, save Prime and Ratchet. Of course, Bumblebee would have been in it even if it were a yellow jalopy due to Spielberg's stupid idea of a "boy and his car". The whole movie premise was a mickey mouse operation from the word go. Created exclusively and only to fulfill the greed of the people who conceived it.

The movies could have been real cool too. Take away Bay and his dick and fart jokes, add some seriously good writing, and choose a cast of better autobots that hang in there, rather than background fodder. Create the actual devastator, rather than apeboy the testicle bot. I could go on and on......

The ONLY good thing that came out of the movies was the transforming eye candy, and that wears thin after the first movie. And any studio could have done that.

Hopefully about ten years from now it will get a reboot and we will finally get the TF movies we deserved. And this whole abomination of a series will be a distant memory.


Dude,
1. The movies aren't that bad. They are awesome! :michaelbay:
2. Why are you criticizing on the movie fourms when you don't like the movies?
3. If u say the movies are bad, then why did dark of the moon take in as the 5th top-grossing movie of all time?
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564075)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on April 9th, 2014 @ 8:58pm CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.


Jolt was shoehorned into the movie. These are not.



Yeah, they are. They were created for one single reason. To sell cars.

Just like every other autobot in all four movies, save Prime and Ratchet. Of course, Bumblebee would have been in it even if it were a yellow jalopy due to Spielberg's stupid idea of a "boy and his car". The whole movie premise was a mickey mouse operation from the word go. Created exclusively and only to fulfill the greed of the people who conceived it.

The movies could have been real cool too. Take away Bay and his dick and fart jokes, add some seriously good writing, and choose a cast of better autobots that hang in there, rather than background fodder. Create the actual devastator, rather than apeboy the testicle bot. I could go on and on......

The ONLY good thing that came out of the movies was the transforming eye candy, and that wears thin after the first movie. And any studio could have done that.

Hopefully about ten years from now it will get a reboot and we will finally get the TF movies we deserved. And this whole abomination of a series will be a distant memory.



Boo Fucking Hoo Bay does not nor never will give a shit about a single individual or a small group of fans


he is making a movie for the general audience who only watch these movies as a summer popcorn flick

they don't care about what Optimus Prime did in the past or who Ratchet is they are not watching this for Shakespeare writing they are watching this for robots pulling each other apart.



and most parents don't care about crude humor anymore in fact back in grade 9 (2 years ago) when i got off my bus a bunch of kids in grade 1 gave me the middle finger and told me to suck a stick kids swear these days... a lot and don't get me started about my fellow teenagers people think i am anti social but really i am trying not to be influenced by them


as a friend of mine from tfw2005 once said


" Action is what makes these movies successful, drama does not appeal to children, giant robots fisting each other does. "

Do the movies have bad jokes: yes


do they have bad writing: yes based on opinion


but bro once again Bay does not care about you or me or any other transformer fanatic.


the perfect Transformers movie will never exist there is no perfect.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564080)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2014 @ 9:22pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:the perfect Transformers movie will never exist there is no perfect.
Sure there is. This is the poster for it:




































Image

Betcha thought it was gonna be the G1 movie poster. :P
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564091)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 9th, 2014 @ 10:13pm CDT
shoot i was almost thinking a chevrolet transformer named trax
oh well
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564093)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2014 @ 10:15pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:shoot i was almost thinking a chevrolet transformer named trax
oh well
They're Galvatron's posse.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564156)
Posted by shockblast2 on April 10th, 2014 @ 7:35am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:the perfect Transformers movie will never exist there is no perfect.
Sure there is. This is the poster for it.




Image

Betcha thought it was gonna be the G1 movie poster. :P




LOL....that definitely looks like the perfect TF movie. Honestly, I would rather watch it than Bay's bs. I am dead serious. At least this one looks funny.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564157)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 10th, 2014 @ 7:39am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:LOL....that definitely looks like the perfect TF movie. Honestly, I would rather watch it than Bay's bs. I am dead serious. At least this one looks funny.
It's on YouTube.

Or at least, one-third of it is. Since it was a triple-feature, the other two-thirds were just a clip show recapping the first season of the American Beast Wars cartoon, and the season 2 episode "Bad Spark" dubbed into Japanese. The part that's on YouTube, the 40-minute Beast Wars II movie, is the only part that really matters.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564158)
Posted by shockblast2 on April 10th, 2014 @ 7:41am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.


Jolt was shoehorned into the movie. These are not.



Yeah, they are. They were created for one single reason. To sell cars.

Just like every other autobot in all four movies, save Prime and Ratchet. Of course, Bumblebee would have been in it even if it were a yellow jalopy due to Spielberg's stupid idea of a "boy and his car". The whole movie premise was a mickey mouse operation from the word go. Created exclusively and only to fulfill the greed of the people who conceived it.

The movies could have been real cool too. Take away Bay and his dick and fart jokes, add some seriously good writing, and choose a cast of better autobots that hang in there, rather than background fodder. Create the actual devastator, rather than apeboy the testicle bot. I could go on and on......

The ONLY good thing that came out of the movies was the transforming eye candy, and that wears thin after the first movie. And any studio could have done that.

Hopefully about ten years from now it will get a reboot and we will finally get the TF movies we deserved. And this whole abomination of a series will be a distant memory.



Boo Fucking Hoo Bay does not nor never will give a shit about a single individual or a small group of fans


he is making a movie for the general audience who only watch these movies as a summer popcorn flick

they don't care about what Optimus Prime did in the past or who Ratchet is they are not watching this for Shakespeare writing they are watching this for robots pulling each other apart.



and most parents don't care about crude humor anymore in fact back in grade 9 (2 years ago) when i got off my bus a bunch of kids in grade 1 gave me the middle finger and told me to suck a stick kids swear these days... a lot and don't get me started about my fellow teenagers people think i am anti social but really i am trying not to be influenced by them


as a friend of mine from tfw2005 once said


" Action is what makes these movies successful, drama does not appeal to children, giant robots fisting each other does. "

Do the movies have bad jokes: yes


do they have bad writing: yes based on opinion


but bro once again Bay does not care about you or me or any other transformer fanatic.


the perfect Transformers movie will never exist there is no perfect.




LOL....I don't really care ultimately. It is Hasbro's property to whore if they feel so inclined. Could've been Uwe Boll making the movie and all the TF's were made of cardboard and I would care about as much as I do about these movies.
The fact that this kind of movie satisfies most of the masses is proof that todays type of TV has dummed most people down to an attention span that is measured in microseconds. So, it is no suprise to me that people like the movies. If that is your thing then good for you. But, don't act a wounded child and go on some rant just because you do not like my opinion of Bay and his TF movies. And don't expect me to say something nice about them, because there is nothing nice to say save the eye candy, and that is OLD news.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564159)
Posted by shockblast2 on April 10th, 2014 @ 7:43am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:LOL....that definitely looks like the perfect TF movie. Honestly, I would rather watch it than Bay's bs. I am dead serious. At least this one looks funny.
It's on YouTube.

Or at least, one-third of it is. Since it was a triple-feature, the other two-thirds were just a clip show recapping the first season of the American Beast Wars cartoon, and the season 2 episode "Bad Spark" dubbed into Japanese. The part that's on YouTube, the 40-minute Beast Wars II movie, is the only part that really matters.




Bummer, I thought it was a movie with all the aspects of the poster in it! I mean, how cool would that be! Is the Beast Wars 2 movie live action or animated?
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564161)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 10th, 2014 @ 7:50am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:LOL....that definitely looks like the perfect TF movie. Honestly, I would rather watch it than Bay's bs. I am dead serious. At least this one looks funny.
It's on YouTube.

Or at least, one-third of it is. Since it was a triple-feature, the other two-thirds were just a clip show recapping the first season of the American Beast Wars cartoon, and the season 2 episode "Bad Spark" dubbed into Japanese. The part that's on YouTube, the 40-minute Beast Wars II movie, is the only part that really matters.




Bummer, I thought it was a movie with all the aspects of the poster in it! I mean, how cool would that be! Is the Beast Wars 2 movie live action or animated?
Animated. Wouldn't make sense to advertise a live movie with a cartoony poster.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564169)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on April 10th, 2014 @ 9:09am CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.


Jolt was shoehorned into the movie. These are not.



Yeah, they are. They were created for one single reason. To sell cars.

Just like every other autobot in all four movies, save Prime and Ratchet. Of course, Bumblebee would have been in it even if it were a yellow jalopy due to Spielberg's stupid idea of a "boy and his car". The whole movie premise was a mickey mouse operation from the word go. Created exclusively and only to fulfill the greed of the people who conceived it.

The movies could have been real cool too. Take away Bay and his dick and fart jokes, add some seriously good writing, and choose a cast of better autobots that hang in there, rather than background fodder. Create the actual devastator, rather than apeboy the testicle bot. I could go on and on......

The ONLY good thing that came out of the movies was the transforming eye candy, and that wears thin after the first movie. And any studio could have done that.

Hopefully about ten years from now it will get a reboot and we will finally get the TF movies we deserved. And this whole abomination of a series will be a distant memory.



Boo Fucking Hoo Bay does not nor never will give a shit about a single individual or a small group of fans


he is making a movie for the general audience who only watch these movies as a summer popcorn flick

they don't care about what Optimus Prime did in the past or who Ratchet is they are not watching this for Shakespeare writing they are watching this for robots pulling each other apart.



and most parents don't care about crude humor anymore in fact back in grade 9 (2 years ago) when i got off my bus a bunch of kids in grade 1 gave me the middle finger and told me to suck a stick kids swear these days... a lot and don't get me started about my fellow teenagers people think i am anti social but really i am trying not to be influenced by them


as a friend of mine from tfw2005 once said


" Action is what makes these movies successful, drama does not appeal to children, giant robots fisting each other does. "

Do the movies have bad jokes: yes


do they have bad writing: yes based on opinion


but bro once again Bay does not care about you or me or any other transformer fanatic.


the perfect Transformers movie will never exist there is no perfect.




LOL....I don't really care ultimately. It is Hasbro's property to whore if they feel so inclined. Could've been Uwe Boll making the movie and all the TF's were made of cardboard and I would care about as much as I do about these movies.
The fact that this kind of movie satisfies most of the masses is proof that todays type of TV has dummed most people down to an attention span that is measured in microseconds. So, it is no suprise to me that people like the movies. If that is your thing then good for you. But, don't act a wounded child and go on some rant just because you do not like my opinion of Bay and his TF movies. And don't expect me to say something nice about them, because there is nothing nice to say save the eye candy, and that is OLD news.


Then fucking stop commenting on movie news if you don't like it I am sick of reading comments like yours that just put me in a depressing mood maybe you should start a bay hate thread no one who likes the movies want to see your god damn shitty comments about why bay is an asshole ruining your Damn childhood no one gives two shits about.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1564170)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 10th, 2014 @ 9:15am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Trax is another shameless GM marketing ploy in the TF series. Think Jolt. Probably about 10 seconds of screen time and no dialogue.

Did I nail it???
Are you thinking that there's only one of these things in the movie?




It is not like the character will have any robot screen time save some background shots. They showed Jolt in car mode quite a few times too. But only twice in robot mode. Because it was nothing more than a shameless marketing ploy. They are plugging the car, not the bot.


Jolt was shoehorned into the movie. These are not.



Yeah, they are. They were created for one single reason. To sell cars.

Just like every other autobot in all four movies, save Prime and Ratchet. Of course, Bumblebee would have been in it even if it were a yellow jalopy due to Spielberg's stupid idea of a "boy and his car". The whole movie premise was a mickey mouse operation from the word go. Created exclusively and only to fulfill the greed of the people who conceived it.

The movies could have been real cool too. Take away Bay and his dick and fart jokes, add some seriously good writing, and choose a cast of better autobots that hang in there, rather than background fodder. Create the actual devastator, rather than apeboy the testicle bot. I could go on and on......

The ONLY good thing that came out of the movies was the transforming eye candy, and that wears thin after the first movie. And any studio could have done that.

Hopefully about ten years from now it will get a reboot and we will finally get the TF movies we deserved. And this whole abomination of a series will be a distant memory.



Boo Fucking Hoo Bay does not nor never will give a shit about a single individual or a small group of fans


he is making a movie for the general audience who only watch these movies as a summer popcorn flick

they don't care about what Optimus Prime did in the past or who Ratchet is they are not watching this for Shakespeare writing they are watching this for robots pulling each other apart.



and most parents don't care about crude humor anymore in fact back in grade 9 (2 years ago) when i got off my bus a bunch of kids in grade 1 gave me the middle finger and told me to suck a stick kids swear these days... a lot and don't get me started about my fellow teenagers people think i am anti social but really i am trying not to be influenced by them


as a friend of mine from tfw2005 once said


" Action is what makes these movies successful, drama does not appeal to children, giant robots fisting each other does. "

Do the movies have bad jokes: yes


do they have bad writing: yes based on opinion


but bro once again Bay does not care about you or me or any other transformer fanatic.


the perfect Transformers movie will never exist there is no perfect.




LOL....I don't really care ultimately. It is Hasbro's property to whore if they feel so inclined. Could've been Uwe Boll making the movie and all the TF's were made of cardboard and I would care about as much as I do about these movies.
The fact that this kind of movie satisfies most of the masses is proof that todays type of TV has dummed most people down to an attention span that is measured in microseconds. So, it is no suprise to me that people like the movies. If that is your thing then good for you. But, don't act a wounded child and go on some rant just because you do not like my opinion of Bay and his TF movies. And don't expect me to say something nice about them, because there is nothing nice to say save the eye candy, and that is OLD news.


Then fucking stop commenting on movie news if you don't like it I am sick of reading comments like yours that just put me in a depressing mood maybe you should start a bay hate thread no one who likes the movies want to see your god damn shitty comments about why bay is an asshole ruining your Damn childhood no one gives two shits about.


Took the words right out of my head.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1565592)
Posted by RSDADDIMUS2 on April 16th, 2014 @ 12:20am CDT
I'm also curious about the Waste Management dump truck.Is he the one from DOTM? Does anyone know who he is?
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1565619)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2014 @ 6:43am CDT
RSDADDIMUS2 wrote:I'm also curious about the Waste Management dump truck.Is he the one from DOTM? Does anyone know who he is?
No info is known.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566654)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 19th, 2014 @ 6:18pm CDT
Previously, Shanghai GM revealed a Chevy Trax Transformer with its robot mode in silhouette. Now, evolife gives us a look at the robot mode via an official statue by Chevrolet. We still have no confirmation of the identity of the Chevy Trax Transformer although several of the vehicles were filmed driving with Galvatron. Evolife also shows us a nice image of a Bumblebee statue. You can check out the images below.

Image

Image

Image
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566658)
Posted by dreadwing95 on April 19th, 2014 @ 6:29pm CDT
looks pretty cool. so is this supposed to be a vehicon?
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566661)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 19th, 2014 @ 6:47pm CDT
being a vehicon i would of thought of something more sinister looking and in black :-?
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566662)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 19th, 2014 @ 6:48pm CDT
looks like a robot from real steel
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566664)
Posted by dreadwing95 on April 19th, 2014 @ 6:52pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:being a vehicon i would of thought of something more sinister looking and in black :-?

i think black is one of the variations it comes in
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566665)
Posted by Madeus Prime on April 19th, 2014 @ 7:03pm CDT
dreadwing95 wrote:looks pretty cool. so is this supposed to be a vehicon?


My guess is these are going to be the Genericons

Image

I'm hoping for Swerve from this guy.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566671)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on April 19th, 2014 @ 7:15pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:being a vehicon i would of thought of something more sinister looking and in black :-?



They come in 4 colors as of now and a total of 20 of them were seen in storage during filming.

the colors are

Red
Blue
Slver
and Black
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566708)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 19th, 2014 @ 9:11pm CDT
And with them hanging out with Galvatron, it's possible that these could be manmade bots as well, designed by the government to help hunt down and destroy the Autobots.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566747)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on April 20th, 2014 @ 1:06am CDT
something to do with this? just asking ...

Image
Image
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566794)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 20th, 2014 @ 8:40am CDT
BERSEKAEL wrote:something to do with this? just asking ...

Image
Image
That car isn't a hatchback like a Chevy Trax is.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566864)
Posted by autobot1979 on April 20th, 2014 @ 3:23pm CDT
One thing I am upset about this film is: The transformers being lives that can control their molecules and adjust their size and weight and shape as aliens I dig that , as a fantasy , but man kind duplicating their technology is too far even for fantasy. Because it is not their technology its their NATURE!
And the real Transformers mythology Autobots VS Decepticons is letting behind... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1566926)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 20th, 2014 @ 10:47pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:being a vehicon i would of thought of something more sinister looking and in black :-?



They come in 4 colors as of now and a total of 20 of them were seen in storage during filming.

the colors are

Red
Blue
Slver
and Black

so the factory colors then
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1567048)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on April 21st, 2014 @ 11:15am CDT
autobot1979 wrote:One thing I am upset about this film is: The transformers being lives that can control their molecules and adjust their size and weight and shape as aliens I dig that , as a fantasy , but man kind duplicating their technology is too far even for fantasy. Because it is not their technology its their NATURE!
And the real Transformers mythology Autobots VS Decepticons is letting behind... :BANG_HEAD:



Calm yourself we don't know how they make transformers

there have been two artifacts seen but we don't know what they do


The Gun-sword that Mark carries during the film



and some pyramid looking thing that Bay, Mark, Jack and some other film crew took a picture of them standing beside it.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582566)
Posted by El Duque on June 15th, 2014 @ 10:34pm CDT
The LA Times has published a new article discussing how Transformers: Age of Extinction will be used to be promote the Chevy Trax in China. The article includes a nice image of the Trax in both vehicle and robot mode, and gives us the characters name.........Trax! The Chevy Trax is Trax.

The "Transformers" franchise is uniquely suited to automotive product placement because many main characters are cars that change into robots. In the film, a Trax transforms into a robot of the same name. The car appears in a portion of the movie that was shot and takes place in China.


Image
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582568)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 15th, 2014 @ 10:38pm CDT
This makes the Mexico City display referring to the Chevy Trax as just "Trax" and the Sonic RS as just "Sonic" make more sense.
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582569)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on June 15th, 2014 @ 10:41pm CDT
El Duque wrote: The Chevy Trax is Trax.

Plot twist!
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582570)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 15th, 2014 @ 10:50pm CDT
Pfft, talk about "uninspired". >:oP
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582571)
Posted by Mkall on June 15th, 2014 @ 10:50pm CDT
What's in a name? The real question is, will there be a toy?
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582572)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 15th, 2014 @ 10:57pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Pfft, talk about "uninspired". >:oP
Well, what'd ya expect from from human scientists? I'm still surprised that one mech they built got the name "Galvatron" of all things. ;)
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582575)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 15th, 2014 @ 11:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Pfft, talk about "uninspired". >:oP
Well, what'd ya expect from from human scientists? I'm still surprised that one mech they built got the name "Galvatron" of all things. ;)


I was expecting "Vehicon". >:oP
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582576)
Posted by Emerje on June 15th, 2014 @ 11:02pm CDT
Pffft, everyone knows red Trax is called Road Rage. :P

Emerje
Re: More Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Chevrolet Trax (1582578)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 15th, 2014 @ 11:03pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Pfft, talk about "uninspired". >:oP
Well, what'd ya expect from from human scientists? I'm still surprised that one mech they built got the name "Galvatron" of all things. ;)


I was expecting "Vehicon". >:oP
Nah, humans aren't that creative. :P

Click here to view an additional 14 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014