Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream

Transformers News: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream

Monday, August 1st, 2011 1:22AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 50,315

HK-TF member shunne110 has posted more images of the upcoming Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream.

The detailed gallery showcased the details of this Starscream figure, both in robot and alternate mode.

Click any of the above images to view the full gallery.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): HK-TF
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269518)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:25am CDT
Very nice! I'll take one.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269519)
Posted by all_the_primes on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:32am CDT
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-------pic buy! =P~ =P~ =P~
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269522)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:35am CDT
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269551)
Posted by Ravage XK on August 1st, 2011 @ 3:23am CDT
Very nice for a deluxe figure.

If I were Hasbro I would delay the voyager figures to allow the deluxe versions time to sell.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269578)
Posted by excalibur1814 on August 1st, 2011 @ 4:48am CDT
It reminds me of an updated GoBOt
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269583)
Posted by Blurrz on August 1st, 2011 @ 4:56am CDT
Looking beautiful.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269604)
Posted by GetRightRobot on August 1st, 2011 @ 6:02am CDT
I like this toy better than I like the actual show Starscream. He looks less hunchy and more prideful! I can't wait to pick up 4 of these guys! So I can knock out the some OG seekers and keep one factory. :D
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269612)
Posted by WasPWNator on August 1st, 2011 @ 6:25am CDT
Oh that is nice. The Prime figures are looking more and more purchase-worthy....
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269662)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 1st, 2011 @ 9:32am CDT
i think i like the deluxe one better than the voyager one XD
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269664)
Posted by bossman328 on August 1st, 2011 @ 9:33am CDT
Gettin it!!
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269671)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 1st, 2011 @ 9:55am CDT
Dammit Starscream, why do you have to be so awesome?

I want to get the Voyager to go with my Animated and Movie Screamers, but this Deluxe is so tempting.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269675)
Posted by necr0blivion on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:06am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Dammit Starscream, why do you have to be so awesome?

I ask myself that every morning!

You mention it, a few others before mentioned it, and while I have no doubt we'll be seeing a Voyager Starscream from TF Prime, has this been officially announced yet?

Also wonder if there are plans for any Leader class from this show.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269677)
Posted by Ravage XK on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT
necr0blivion wrote:Also wonder if there are plans for any Leader class from this show.

Good gravy, I hadnt considered leader class figures for TF Prime!!

A leader class Soundwave or Arcee could look awesome, all skinny and tall. I would also hope that they kept the range of articulation that the deluxe Starscream has as he is quite expressive.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269681)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
necr0blivion wrote:While I have no doubt we'll be seeing a Voyager Starscream from TF Prime, has this been officially announced yet?

Sorta.

:P
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269682)
Posted by skyraven323 on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
I love Transformers Prime series... Starscream is more intelligent and quite ambitious in this series than the previous Starscream.. - Superion Skyraven
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269683)
Posted by jaws on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:18am CDT
Yikes, anorexic Starscream
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269695)
Posted by First-Aid on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:53am CDT
THis fig looks fantastic! SOOOOOOO bought on sight!
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269696)
Posted by kriksix on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:53am CDT
i so want that. first Starscream I have coveted
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269730)
Posted by necr0blivion on August 1st, 2011 @ 12:09pm CDT
Ravage XK wrote:

Good gravy, I hadnt considered leader class figures for TF Prime!!

I know I'm asking for too much, but Leader Class only if the actual figure deserves it, in proportion to the show itself (larger characters like SkyQuake). However, I realize IF we get Leader Class, it'll be Prime, Megs, and lucky to get another character.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269733)
Posted by necr0blivion on August 1st, 2011 @ 12:10pm CDT
jaws wrote:Yikes, anorexic Starscream

Better than Gorilla-like Starscream (designs from the live-action movies, the upper body is too hefty in my opinion).
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269762)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:04pm CDT

I want both, so why not you? The more the merrier, and it adds to your collection even further. :D
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269788)
Posted by SaTaN CoNvOy on August 1st, 2011 @ 2:03pm CDT
excalibur1814 wrote:It reminds me of an updated GoBOt

I concur.

I'll admit I haven't watch Prime that much say for like 2 or 3 episodes, but the way Starscream looks just isn't doing it for me. As for the gangly Screamer from the Bay films it took some getting used too, but since the release of HFTD SS I fell in love with that gangly version of him.(not to mention that Charlie Adler was SS in the films....he was also G1 Silverbolt back in the day.)

Meh I might pick up the Voyager version of this but I shall pass on the deluxe. Besides in robot mode it looks as if he's taking a poop hehehe.

:twisted:
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269877)
Posted by prowl123 on August 1st, 2011 @ 5:19pm CDT
Awesome!
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269914)
Posted by omega666 on August 1st, 2011 @ 6:25pm CDT
Don't much for the Prime design but the figure does look pretty cool.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1269989)
Posted by Skyfire77 on August 1st, 2011 @ 9:19pm CDT
DO WANT! C'mon BBTS, put up those preorder pages!

I do have to admit though, Deluxe Screamer looks less like an F-16, and more like a Hawker Gnat.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1270215)
Posted by KenLinus on August 2nd, 2011 @ 10:22am CDT
I love this version of Starscream so much. Everything from the design, to how much they flesh him out in the show is incredible.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1270232)
Posted by michael alex kawa on August 2nd, 2011 @ 10:42am CDT
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1270238)
Posted by First-Aid on August 2nd, 2011 @ 10:46am CDT
michael alex kawa wrote:The Prime line is getting cooler can't wait till i can get some .One thing i love about Transformers :BOT: :CON: is how each line has it own style and look .

This. Wholeheartedly.
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1270334)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 2nd, 2011 @ 1:30pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:

This. Wholeheartedly.

Agreed! :D

Sabrblade wrote:People who are having trouble choosing between this figure and the Voyager, there is a simple answer: Get both! :grin:

I usually can't afford and don't have the space to buy multiple versions of the same character in a line. I make exceptions if the character actually gets an upgrade as the series progresses and the toy reflects that, i.e. '74 Camaro Bumblebee & Battle Blade Bumblebee, Megatron & Galvatron, Animated Ratchets, the Cybertron Defense team, etc. So two separate Prime Starscreams would have no place, it's one or the other. It's just a way to keep my collection under control. Otherwise I'd have like fifty zillion versions of every character with all the different size classes they have now. :lol:
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1270646)
Posted by GreenRobot76 on August 3rd, 2011 @ 12:46am CDT
It looks good!
Re: More Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1270680)
Posted by dinogeist on August 3rd, 2011 @ 4:27am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Love it. It's going to be so hard to pass this up for the voyager. I want to see full color pics of the voyager so I can decide...

pass...

I also plan on buying the voyager sized Starscream TF Prime toy instead.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction