More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit

Transformers News: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit

Saturday, December 31st, 2011 8:22AM CST

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 93,402

Planet Iacon, the Singaporean Fans Group on Facebook has posted new in-hand images of the upcoming X-Transbots XP-1, the add on set for Encore Devastator.

These new images showed us the articulation, size of Encore Devastator after putting on the add-on kit.
XP-1 is expected to be released in early January 2012.

Credit(s): Planet Iacon - Singapore Transformers Fans Unite on Facebook
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329029)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:25am CST
Looks like they modified some Crazy Devy pieces and made their own chest shield. I have to say, I like that they added swivels to the legs ... not so jazzed about the crotch piece or the shield.

Well, I wasted my money on the CD pieces already (if I had a crystal ball I would have waited for Hercules). This version looks okay, but not really G1 enough for my tastes.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329034)
Posted by RPD on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:59am CST
The picture of him holding Grimlock over his head made me laugh...
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329036)
Posted by ae_productions on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:18am CST
EDIT: Double post.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329037)
Posted by ae_productions on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:19am CST
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329038)
Posted by RPD on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:21am CST
It's Devastator not Devistator, correction boy...
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329045)
Posted by Rated X on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:57am CST
As good as it looks and the price is right at $40 I believe, who needs this with Hercules and Giant coming out ??? I dont understand why it only works with the "encore" set and not a G1 set. Isnt the encore set just a re-issue of the same damn mold ??? Alot more people would jump on this if it worked with 5 dollar G1 Constructicons that could be picked up on e-bay.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329048)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 31st, 2011 @ 10:08am CST
Yeah this is really too little too late in the wake of CrazyDevy. I actually have yet to complete my add-ons to ol'Devastator, the crotch plate and chest shield to be exact. And since Hercules was mentioned, even though I'm fully awaiting the arrival of Maketoys' Giant I still would have got all the CD parts I think...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329180)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 31st, 2011 @ 5:13pm CST
ae_productions wrote:He's holding Sludge over his head, not Grimlock. I think the intent was to mimic the battle between the Dinobots and Devistator in Transformers The Movie. Not the Bay Bots Movie were the only thing Devistator can do is eat sand and get killed by one shot from a Human Battle Ship, but the real 86 animated movie where Devistator kicked almost everyone's ass.

No need to specify, you did say Transformers The Movie. :roll:
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329212)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 31st, 2011 @ 7:16pm CST
... Why are his legs spread like that?

Also, too little too late. Already got CD's stuff. And Hercules from TFC.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329214)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on December 31st, 2011 @ 7:22pm CST
It looks like a penis on his crotch piece.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329229)
Posted by Naked Magnus on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:50pm CST
Lapse Of Reason wrote:It looks like a penis on his crotch piece.

OK, I was excited about these pictures, but your comment has ruined them for me. You are right, it does look like that.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329394)
Posted by Beericade on January 1st, 2012 @ 10:38am CST
I love this set. The price point is excellent, the colors are what I expected, and everything is included. CrazyDevy had my eye until I started to add up the total cost of parts for my G1 Reissue. This will be a great addition to our collection.
Click here to view additional comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Ending Soon On eBay

Optimus Prime Transformers Rescue Bots Figure Hasbro New Action Leader Movie Boy - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 39 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-26 Masterpiece Road Rage Corvette Stingray C3 Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 12 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 2010 vintage meeting COBRA headrobots C.O.N.S mint sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 42 minutes 27 seconds
TAKARA Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 TRACKS Chevrolet figure + EXCLUSIVE COIN - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 4 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2007  Deluxe UNIVERSE TANKOR SEALED NEW MOC MISP complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 5 minutes 24 seconds
BOTCON 2014 Transformers Generation 2: Redux BREAKDOWN G2 Loose Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 18 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Reveal The Shield Deluxe Special Ops Jazz Loose - Time Remaining: 26 days 9 hours 32 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Sky Lynx Sky Reign SHIPS FAST - Time Remaining: 27 days 2 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016