More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction

Transformers News: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction

Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 1:45PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,740

If you're in the market for some original Transformers comic art there are currently a few pieces from fan favorite Guido Guidi on eBay. The listings can be found by clicking here.

Credit(s): Guido Guidi
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353123)
Posted by all_the_primes on February 28th, 2012 @ 6:01pm CST
:DANCE: :DANCE: YEAH, but idon't have the money... :sad: WELL! I always draw nice things anyway.
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353137)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on February 28th, 2012 @ 6:23pm CST
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353300)
Posted by robotmel on February 29th, 2012 @ 2:49am CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Without the colors, I can only assume the first panels show Starscream talking to an evil looking Bumblebee or Cliffjumper. WTF?

>:oP
Clicking on the images take you to Guido's Ebay page which describes which characters and the various mediums used!

First up is...
Thundercracker & Bumblebee
Megatron & Prime (x2)
Beastwars Megatron
Transmetal Megatron

Bidding has already kicked off! #-o

Those blue pencilled pre-lims look awesome but I noted the inked art for Cracker & Bee is very small, only a touch larger than A4?
Now, I'm no artist but I feel sure the usual bristol board given to artists by comic companies is nearer A3 in size? :???:
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353569)
Posted by Guido on February 29th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CST
robotmel wrote:

Yes you're right - some publisher provides the bristol board to artists, and usually they are 11x17 ; but sometimes some artists prefer to work smaller to save time, especially if you have to ink too (personally I buy my own bristol at my local art supply stores).

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole