More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction

Transformers News: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction

Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 1:45PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,282

If you're in the market for some original Transformers comic art there are currently a few pieces from fan favorite Guido Guidi on eBay. The listings can be found by clicking here.

Credit(s): Guido Guidi
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353123)
Posted by all_the_primes on February 28th, 2012 @ 6:01pm CST
:DANCE: :DANCE: YEAH, but idon't have the money... :sad: WELL! I always draw nice things anyway.
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353137)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on February 28th, 2012 @ 6:23pm CST
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353300)
Posted by robotmel on February 29th, 2012 @ 2:49am CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Without the colors, I can only assume the first panels show Starscream talking to an evil looking Bumblebee or Cliffjumper. WTF?

>:oP
Clicking on the images take you to Guido's Ebay page which describes which characters and the various mediums used!

First up is...
Thundercracker & Bumblebee
Megatron & Prime (x2)
Beastwars Megatron
Transmetal Megatron

Bidding has already kicked off! #-o

Those blue pencilled pre-lims look awesome but I noted the inked art for Cracker & Bee is very small, only a touch larger than A4?
Now, I'm no artist but I feel sure the usual bristol board given to artists by comic companies is nearer A3 in size? :???:
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353569)
Posted by Guido on February 29th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CST
robotmel wrote:

Yes you're right - some publisher provides the bristol board to artists, and usually they are 11x17 ; but sometimes some artists prefer to work smaller to save time, especially if you have to ink too (personally I buy my own bristol at my local art supply stores).

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Original G1 Doublecross Gun Weapon Part - Time Remaining: 11 days 15 hours 50 minutes 48 seconds
TA-06 MEGATRON Transformers Animated complete Voyager 2008 Takara Tomy Japan - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 34 minutes 19 seconds
2016 Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Skywarp - Decepticon - Time Remaining: 11 days 19 hours 10 minutes 8 seconds
TRANSFORMERS RID ROBOTS IN DISGUISE JHIAXUS  FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 20 minutes 5 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS G1 90 TIGERTRACK E-HOBBY EXCLUSIVE YELLOW SIDESWIPE - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 20 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers G1 Masterpiece Dinobot Sludge Fans Toys FT-07 Stomp in USA!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 58 minutes 13 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS TRACKS BLUE CORVETTE WITH G1 FLAME STICKER - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 59 minutes 13 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS JAPAN C-39 SURVIVE KODIAK GRIZZLY BEAR FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 16 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016