More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted?

Transformers News: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted?

Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 8:16PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,911

"Transformers 4" is now filming in Detroit, and thanks to a couple of Instagram users we have images and video of what could be even more new vehicles to be featured in the upcoming film. iamjwest and kingmyreee both caught a car hauler carrying a mysterious silver concept Cadillac Cien, concept convertible Buick Velite, white Ferrari, and blue Aston Martin. We've mirrored iamjwest's image below, kingmyreee has video available on their Instagram page that shows the Ferrari and Aston Martin. kingmyreee also has video that specifically mentions Tyrese being on set.

Will these vehicles turn out to be Transformers? Time will tell, but it looks like "Transformers 4" is going to be a car enthusiast's dream!

Click here to view the videos on kingmyreee Instagram.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.
Credit(s): iamjwest and kingmyreee
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498237)
Posted by Doc bot on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:34pm CDT
The back 2 are the Cadillac Cien and Buick Velite concept cars. Very odd since they're pretty old. They came out at least 5 or so years ago on the auto show circuit. Future Caddys and Buicks are moving away from those kinds of designs too.

I wonder if Bay raided GM's private car collection for background characters? Since this was taken around Detroit, they are close to where GM stores all its cool cars in Sterling Heights.

I think they probably will be unnamed background characters for a climactic mega battle royale.
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498242)
Posted by GoodEnoughPictures on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:44pm CDT
The blue car is an Aston Martin not a Maserati
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498243)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:46pm CDT
One thing to keep in mind is that ALL transport services are in the habit of getting the absolute most out of their loads especially with today's fuel prices. I would expect the same to hold true with Paramount's shipping crews so if there is any chance they can run a full rig to a destination, even if it means delivering items to a second destination a bit early, they are likely going to do it. There's a chance that all of that load wasn't heading to the TF4 shoot site so I'd say expecting to see all of those cars even as background characters would be a pointless endeavor. I know we have a few truckers on here who will back me up on this and having a brother who works in the transportation industry, I know first hand some of the juggling he's had to do on many occasions to make sending a rig to a given region a worthwhile venture.
I'm just saying... don't get your hopes up folks.
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498245)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:02pm CDT
Slashercon wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:
Just had a frightening thought...
I could totally see Bay doing this as a sick joke, and it truly would be the sickest of jokes, but he damn well better not bring the twins back as these two cars. I'll be BEYOND pissed off if that happens. I'll straight up leave the theater and demand my money back. No, must think positive... the twins are dead and nobody could be THAT tasteless as to pull something like that. Please tell me I'm right about this...

Even Bay wouldn't want to Bring back the twins as those "crummy" unsettling cars. They don't even look as if they fit their mass/shapes. (And if he does, well, we have the Twins' haters to thank for that. :roll: )

"Crummy"?? You did NOT just call those cars... "crummy"! Seriously?! Do you have even one drop of testosterone in your body? Did you not hear that exhaust rumble in that video clip? How did that beautiful sound not reach down and envelope your soul at it's most primal level? That rapturous melody makes me want to eat 10 pounds of raw meat, wrap myself in a flag singing "God Bless America" while I blow sh** up on a scale that would make Michael Bay jealous! That rumble is a sound stronger than any mating call and the exhaust is like a pheromone. I don't care if those cars are relegated to being background pieces, they're the stars of the whole damn film as far as I'm concerned.
Optimus would be wise to worship the asphalt those cars roll on. :BOWDOWN:
Those are most certainly NOT crummy cars!
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498261)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:45pm CDT
Cars, cars, cars galore! :roll:

C'mon, roll in the military vehicles! I need them military vehicles! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498271)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:10pm CDT

The flood of cars killed my interested in the DotM line, and TF4 looking to be as car-heavy as a Fast and Furious movie I think I may be disinterested in the TF4 toys as well. And I'm usually all about Movieverse toys.
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498275)
Posted by Slashercon on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:21pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Cars yesterday, cars today, and blimey, if it don't look like cars again tomorrer.

Sad to say, a similar scenario is happening to me.
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498278)
Posted by Slashercon on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:23pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Cars, cars, cars galore! :roll:

Again, I agree. (preferably more Combaticons like Brawl.)
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498279)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:23pm CDT
Slashercon wrote:

Sad to say, a similar scenario is happening to me.

Eh, it was the stupid MechTech gimmick that turned me off, but more or less that is another reason why I didn't like Dark of the Moon.
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498281)
Posted by Slashercon on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:25pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
Slashercon wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:
Just had a frightening thought...

Optimus would be wise to worship the asphalt those cars roll on. :BOWDOWN:
Those are most certainly NOT crummy cars!

-_- >:oP (Anyway, "crummy" probably wasn't the best choice of words, but I'm just not all that impressed with them.)
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498284)
Posted by Slashercon on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:30pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Slashercon wrote:

Sad to say, a similar scenario is happening to me.

I like the idea of weapons being interchangeable but the fact that most of the weapons didn't lockout and reduced the size of the figures wasn't a smart idea. (characters like Skids & Mudflap were the only ones that benefited from the size reduction.) Not to mention us getting leader class figures for Bumblebee & Ironhide just seemed to waste slots for characters that would sooner warrant a leader class figure, like Megatron and Shockwave. I can only hope that the TF4 toys can go back into the ROTF/HFTD days in terms of ingenuity. I also hope that we get some nice alt modes for the decepticons in this film, since we don't have a hint of any so far.
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498322)
Posted by TimothyR on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:19am CDT
i hope hasbro doesn't continue with their usual BS.. where they have tons of awesome looking robots in the movie.. but we only get toys of a couple main characters.. a bunch of new molds of characters that aren't in the movie, and they leave out a bunch of characters that are actually in the movie.

that pisses me off.
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498393)
Posted by DonimusPrime on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:32pm CDT
I seriously cant get over the amount of complaining about the "cars" used in this movie! I Had to join this forum just so I can comment. Have any of you actually ever seen the original Transformers TV show? So two complaints I am seeing over and over again are

Number 1 - Too many cars
The original Transformers show in the first two seasons had a combined cast of over 29 vehicles! When Prime rolled our to attack he had a real "strike force" with him not 5 Autobots or a hand full of soldiers he had close to 20 cars with him. Because they are Autobots he had automobiles with him!! And when the first movie came out everyone complained on here that "Why is there only 5 Autobots?) now Bay listens and adds a larger Autobot cast and WE STILL COMPLAIN. They come from a whole planet of transformers why is it so hard to believe there would be more than just 5 of them? Come on people!

Number 2 - The cars are two nice!! Too fancy!!
Again did any of you see the original source material, the majority of the original transformers were all high end expensive cars for their time or tricked out versions of sports cars.

Bluestreak Nissan 280ZX Turbo
Jazz Martini Racing Porsche 935
Mirage Formula One Ligier JS11
Prowl Nissan 280ZX
Sideswipe Lamborghini Countach
Sunstreaker Lamborghini Countach
Wheeljack Lancia Stratos Turbo
Red Alert Lamborghini Countach
Smokescreen Nissan 280ZX-R
Tracks Chevrolet Corvette C3
Cliffjumper Porsche 924 Turbo
Windcharger Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am

ALL COOL CARS! I mean who wants to see a movie or a cartoon staring a Honda Civic and Ford Focus and a Station Wagon! If you watch a movie about 5 women or men super heroes they cast good looking people in that role because they want to attract people who like these men or women and they way they look. So for a movie about robot cars they want to catch eye catching sexy cars, that will attract car lovers and THE BIGGEST feature sell TOYS!!! Because if you cant sell toys you cant make movies! PERIOD. If they make a movie that just Fanboys will love NO ONE BUT THE 100 PEOPLE ON HERE WILL GO SEE IT AND IT WILL MAKE NO MONEY!! You have to appeal to the 38 year man who loves Transformers but also his friends and his wife and his kids. Because you have to sell tickets. And Micheal Bay puts people in theaters and makes fun to watch movies.

He is listening to us giving us more cars and more characters instead of more humans. ENJOY SOMETHING FOR ONCE!

Ok I am done, go ahead and attack back
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498414)
Posted by Slashercon on June 27th, 2013 @ 3:12pm CDT
[quote]DominusPrime wrote:

Number 1 - Too many cars

Number 2 - The cars are two nice!! Too fancy!!

Bluestreak Nissan 280ZX Turbo
Jazz Martini Racing Porsche 935
Mirage Formula One Ligier JS11
Prowl Nissan 280ZX
Sideswipe Lamborghini Countach
Sunstreaker Lamborghini Countach
Wheeljack Lancia Stratos Turbo
Red Alert Lamborghini Countach
Smokescreen Nissan 280ZX-R
Tracks Chevrolet Corvette C3
Cliffjumper Porsche 924 Turbo
Windcharger Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am

Ok I am done, go ahead and attack back[/quote]

1. Do not presume to bunch everyone into one category of complaints.
2. My complaint was that the cars looked too similar to one another and that they weren't very impressive looking.
3. I seem to be the only one who asked for more robot SCREENTIME rather then a larger robot cast. (There is a difference, and Bay clearly chose the latter.) >:oP
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498415)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 3:15pm CDT

Slashercon wrote:I seem to be the only one who asked for more robot SCREENTIME rather then a larger robot cast. (There is a difference, and Bay clearly chose the latter.) >:oP
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498416)
Posted by DonimusPrime on June 27th, 2013 @ 3:22pm CDT
Slashercon
I was not grouping everyone, I was saying the majority of complaints and not just in this post but in multiple post. Too many cars too many cars. Cars are too nice. And you say the cars look too similar? I just do not see that, they are all unique and colorful. With more cars that would mean more car screen time I would think? Just wish most fanboys would give it a chance before they even see what the movie will be about.

It looks to me like they are going all out to make it more closer to the original content. I mean like I said G! Transformers its Optimus and 17 other car type robots fighting the Decepticons. Thats how it should be!
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498596)
Posted by Roadbuster on June 28th, 2013 @ 3:47am CDT
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498611)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 28th, 2013 @ 6:34am CDT
Michael Bay has given us a look at another alt mode for Transformers 4. This one is a shiny looking 2014 Argosy cab-over truck by Freightliner. Who this character is remains to be seen but many are screaming Motormaster.

Michael Bay wrote:The adventure continues to transform with a very different offering from Daimler Trucks North America . . . the imposing 2014 Argosy cab-over truck by Freightliner. High Resolution photo: http://bayhem.com/1akzqZb

Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498615)
Posted by Lilformerz on June 28th, 2013 @ 6:55am CDT
Hmm motormaster... Maybe they are making stunticons because they have that other dead end looking vehicle :???:
But maybe its ultra Magnus? :-? :BOT:
Re: More Possible Transformers 4 Vehicles Sighted? (1498616)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 28th, 2013 @ 7:01am CDT
Nemesis Prime? There is the trashed version from earlier, which this probably upgrades to. Stunticons would cool too, of course.

Ending Soon On eBay

Piranacon Overbite Near Complete 1987 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 2 minutes 53 seconds
HOT TOYS THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) 12" Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 50 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Armada Starscream 100% Complete w/ Mini Con - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 29 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Takara Japan Age of Extinction AOE AD30 Autobot Voyager Drift MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 14 minutes 42 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Movie DOTM CV03 STARSCREAM ORBITAL ASSAULT CARRIER - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 21 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Takara Japan Age of Extinction AOE AD29 Voyager Dinobot SLOG MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 36 minutes 16 seconds
HOT TOYS THE TRANSFORMERS G1 Optimus Prime Starscream Version 12" Figure Special - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 7 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers SDCC Beast Hunters Shockwave's Lab Variant MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 24 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory