More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images

Transformers News: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images

Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 3:42PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,169

Thanks to Instagram user rezzieboi we have a few additional images of the Transformers 4 vehicles from the Navajo Tribal Park in Monument Valley filming. The first image reveals a previously unseen older truck very reminiscent to the design of G1 Optimus Prime with the recently revealed Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse in the foreground. According to rezzieboi the covered vehicle in the second image is Bumblebee, who has yet to revealed. The third and forth images give us additional looks at the new Optimus Prime truck mode.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.
Credit(s): rezzieboi
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491199)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 29th, 2013 @ 3:48pm CDT
is slingshot really a surprise? how many names have just been slapped on vehicles because they were either available or cause hasbro wanted to retain the copyright. Just do what i do, get the figure then name it whatever you want. 80% of all my movie figures have been renamed.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491202)
Posted by Wh33l Jck on May 29th, 2013 @ 3:56pm CDT
So Slingshot is a car, and Grimlock is a truck?

Weird!

Optimus looks like the design from Transformers Prime a little. They should have really changed it up if they want to increase sales of toys...

I'm hoping for a Gavatron character. I'm thinking there is a possibility his toy might satisfy classics as well.

I would love all 5 dinos in the movie, to add to there popularity, so we get some classics toys as well.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491207)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 29th, 2013 @ 4:15pm CDT
I suspect that rusty old truck is probably just a rusty old truck. Would be a bit weird to have a rusty old truck bot in DotM then have another rusty old truck bot in the next movie(s).
On the other hand, we've had 4 different silver cars already.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491209)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on May 29th, 2013 @ 4:19pm CDT
Hmm.... :-? Well, i have no objection to the Veryon, or the Corvette. Both look good. But i have to say i'm very surprised that there using a $1,000,000 sports car as one of the alt modes. (well... Now that i think about it, they did use the original Camaro concept which was valued around $1.5 million. So I guess this isn't that big of a surprise)

As far as Prime's new alot mode. Its not bad, but its not great either.
Likes-
-Color choices
-new truck type
-Bigger, more bulkier stance.

Dislikes-
-Triple Chrome stack. At certain angles, it looks like its just one big smoke stack instead of three
-Buldge on the hood. The nose is tall enough. Didn't need to add to it.
-Mirrors. Really?? #-o Prime is 13 feet tall in truck mode and you add in some tiny ass mirrors meant for a Datsun 240Z?? :BANG_HEAD: Terrible. Just terrible. :SICK:

As for those complaining about them being to flashy and not "robots in disguise"... TF have always had some sort of flash to them. IN G1 Mirage was an F1 car. Jazz a Porche 953, Warpath a red Tank, Powerglide a red A-10 warthog, decepticon seekers were muli color F-15's, etc. TF: Energon brought Prime as a fire truck with giant folded wings and water cannon's on the side. Face it people, flash sells. And when all this is said and done, there summer movies designed to make money. Personally, i'd much rather look at a Green hopped up corvette over an 80's minivan any day.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491215)
Posted by Darth Jumpy on May 29th, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
I think the rusty truck might be Kup.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491216)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 29th, 2013 @ 4:55pm CDT
I think this version of Optimus is smaller than the version from the previous films.

Also, if the old rusted truck is the vehicle form for a transformer, I hope it's Kup! :D
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491221)
Posted by Manterax Prime on May 29th, 2013 @ 5:02pm CDT
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491222)
Posted by megatronis on May 29th, 2013 @ 5:04pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Bumblebee? Yeah, sure. I'm pretty sure we were told whole new cast of robots except Optimus. So Bumblebee is highly unlikely.

I'm pretty sure bumblebee was confirmed last month or so
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491224)
Posted by Manterax Prime on May 29th, 2013 @ 5:08pm CDT
megatronis wrote:

I'm pretty sure bumblebee was confirmed last month or so

Really? Well, say hello to more shelf warmers.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491225)
Posted by megatronis on May 29th, 2013 @ 5:10pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:
megatronis wrote:

I'm pretty sure bumblebee was confirmed last month or so

Really? Well, say hello to more shelf warmers.

I could be wrong but oh lord plz no mpre 27. :HEADHURTS: repaints!!
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491226)
Posted by Manterax Prime on May 29th, 2013 @ 5:12pm CDT
megatronis wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:
megatronis wrote:

I'm pretty sure bumblebee was confirmed last month or so

Really? Well, say hello to more shelf warmers.

I could be wrong but oh lord plz no mpre 27. :HEADHURTS: repaints!!

Wikipedia says he was confirmed, so looks like the nightmare won't end.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491227)
Posted by megatronis on May 29th, 2013 @ 5:17pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:
megatronis wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:
megatronis wrote:

I'm pretty sure bumblebee was confirmed last month or so

Really? Well, say hello to more shelf warmers.

I could be wrong but oh lord plz no mpre 27. :HEADHURTS: repaints!!

Wikipedia says he was confirmed, so looks like the nightmare won't end.

I like BEE but i DO NOT like 100 repaints between 3 movies...hasbro did what 9. for DOTM and soundwave and que diddnt even get good release..tixks me off..instead of all those repaints maybey we coyld have had leader class megs or shockwave but alas it wasn't meant to be
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491232)
Posted by Dammitman on May 29th, 2013 @ 5:42pm CDT
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491242)
Posted by Superwheeljack on May 29th, 2013 @ 6:20pm CDT
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491243)
Posted by vegetacron on May 29th, 2013 @ 6:38pm CDT
Yeah, i hate Bay too. But I'm still going to watch this movie and enjoy it.

I think Prime looks awesome as a Western Star. The Peterbuilt was badass, but this Western Star Prime is awesome.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491244)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on May 29th, 2013 @ 6:43pm CDT
Dammitman wrote:The vehicles look cool but I am concerned about one thing in particular. The Optimus Prime truck is a custom, therefore actually seeing it on the road is nigh impossible unless you happen to live where they are filming. I don't know about the rest of you but growing up as a kid with Transformers, road trips were more fun if you could spot an autobot on the road. Seeing a yellow Volswagon bug meant Bumblebee was nearby. Happen to see a white Porsche, bet that was Jazz. It really is a nothing thing but custom vehicles for Transformers just take the fun out of it. :BOT:

As I stated earlier, G1 had quite a few exotic cars themselves. Mirage was an F1 car, Warpath a red tank, etc. Now fast forward to today, you c!n easily see about 10 yellow camaros a day, black Topkick trucks aren't all that unlikely as well. Check, it's not even uncommon to see a CH-53 helicopter fly over ( Blackout).

Sorry but this isn't the 80's and flashy sells. That's one thing I like about th movie alt modes. There unique.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491256)
Posted by Meantoy on May 29th, 2013 @ 7:35pm CDT
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491257)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 29th, 2013 @ 7:38pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Two problems.
1. Why is an aerialbot now a car?
2. Drift was not a Samurai as a decepticon.

Different continuity, different origins. Think of how Optimus acquired this universe's Matrix. He didn't have it on the fly in the beginning of the franchise.

Plus, those are names that haven't been used in the movie frachise, might as well make use out of them.

DEMEXICONZ wrote: #-o jesus this is getting worst by the hour in my opinion.... :BANG_HEAD:

Fixed.

Eagleblaster wrote:That new prime looks good to me. All of that flame details probably won't make it to the toy, that's a lot of paint for one figure.

Not really. Visualizing a toy out of this, it would most likely have about the same amount of paint as the past movie Optimus Primes, whom also had flames on their chassis.

[quote]
Samurai Drift, sounds good. I hope that Bugatti becomes a leader class figure that would be :grin: or they could make it voyager size or even better make it a human alliance figure that came with a hubcap figure that fitted in the trunk or hood of the Bugatti.[/quote]

Didn't you know? Those spots are reserved for Bumblebee, since he's so popular. >:oP

I can see a Human Alliance coming out of this, but a straight up Voyager or Leader? That would wreck up the scale, if they decide to have scale as precedent. Now if he had been like a tank or larger, I'd agree with you.

[quote]
New Idea: Car transformers with car transformers that fit inside them.
[/quote]

Carception.

No thanks. >:oP

[quote]
That Bugatti is just WoW. The fastest car in the world, a transformer :APPLAUSE:[/quote]

267.8 MPH. No kidding, that shit is fast, it's ridiculous. (source)

warzon3 wrote:So Slingshot is a car, and Grimlock is a truck?

Grimlock? Where'd he come from? :HEADHURTS:

Manterax Prime wrote:
Wikipedia says he was confirmed, so looks like the nightmare won't end.

Wikipedia isn't a very reliable source. Remember, people of questionable standing edit the thing like crazy (even though the staff is well known to fix any errors, deliberate or accidental). Have they cited their source?

I'm curious more than anything about the rusty old cab. Could have sworn Bay was above the use such vehicles as main cast, if the cab is destined to become an Autobot/Decepticon.

*whew* That took time to write all that. I do believe this is the longest post I've ever written. :shock:
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491259)
Posted by King Kuuga on May 29th, 2013 @ 7:45pm CDT
Meantoy wrote:As a actual truck driver all i can say is wtf is that ugly pos. Worst looking starcar ive ever saw. never really liked the new areo look that truck manufactuers are going, looks like a flamed out pimp my ride ghetto space shuttle. Hopefully this is more of Bays prerelease lies. Dont change prime from the pete to this crap. :BANG_HEAD: :CON:

The've got the physical truck on the set. That's a pretty expensive hoax.
Re: More Transformers 4 Vehicle Images (1491261)
Posted by Meantoy on May 29th, 2013 @ 7:47pm CDT
The old rusty cabover rig is a mid to late 70's to early to mid 80's Marmon. very rare truck to see these days imo looks better than that "new" prime. hopefully itll be motormaster, but it must have a trailer. :CON:

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Cybertron Jetfire 2004 - Time Remaining: 13 days 9 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers : Dark Of The Moon ARCEE Clear Pink/purple Variant - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 25 minutes 45 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 ORIGINAL AUTOBOT HEADMASTER HARDHEAD FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 57 minutes 24 seconds
TIME FLUX MUGAN VOX WITH BADBAT SET OF TWO TRANSFORMERS SOUNDWAVE MASTERPIECE - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 42 minutes 26 seconds
2004 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS RICOCHET MISB REISSUE 15 VERY NICE - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 minutes 36 seconds
LOT OF TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2002 MINIBOT KEYCHAINS ROOK TAP OUT GLYPH HASBRO - Time Remaining: 8 days 9 hours 14 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - AUTOBOT RATCHET - Deluxe Class Series 2 #010 - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 27 seconds
2002 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS JAZZ MISB REISSUE 1 VERY NICE - Time Remaining: 6 days 32 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory