Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail

Wednesday, July 24th, 2013 11:12AM CDT

Categories: Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,557

Reports of the Target exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising figures appearing at retail started circulating a couple of weeks ago, and now we thanks to Seibertron.com Bounti76 have finally have some photographic proof. Bounti76 picked up Voyager Dark Steel, Deluxe Sky Lynx, and the Cyberverse Smokescreen vs. Cindersaur set up at a Super Target in Centerville, Utah.

Seibertron.com staffer robofreak picked up the Predacons Rising Abominus set last week.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Abominus Set Sighted at Retail
Credit(s): Bounti76
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506065)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 24th, 2013 @ 11:14am CDT
I want those two. They're the ones I'm betting on to be in Predacons rising tv movie.
who needs grimwing, when you have an epic Darksteal!
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506074)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 24th, 2013 @ 11:32am CDT
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506089)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 24th, 2013 @ 11:47am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Dumb question, but where in Target are these things located? With the rest of the TF stuff, or in it's own little section/endcap?

I didn't see them out on shelves... I had the DPCI (Target inventory numbers) codes, and punched them in to a price scanner. They all came up except for Abominus. Then I just asked an employee, and they brought out the cases for me to pick from. I didn't get the Bumblebee vs. Blight pack, the Bumblebee deluxe, or the Predaking repaint, because they weren't that interesting to me.

So in answer to your question, you may have to have the DPCI codes and ask an employee if you don't see them on shelves.
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506103)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 24th, 2013 @ 12:00pm CDT
Which are... (I'm a little scatterbrained this morning)

Cyberverse packs: 087-06-2429
Deluxe: 087-06-2427
Voyager: 087-06-2428
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506105)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 24th, 2013 @ 12:05pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:Which are... (I'm a little scatterbrained this morning)

Cyberverse packs: 087-06-2429
Deluxe: 087-06-2427
Voyager: 087-06-2428

What about abonimus? Is that 087-06-2429?
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506123)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 24th, 2013 @ 12:28pm CDT
Superwheeljack wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:Which are... (I'm a little scatterbrained this morning)

Cyberverse packs: 087-06-2429
Deluxe: 087-06-2427
Voyager: 087-06-2428

What about abonimus? Is that 087-06-2429?

Oh, I forgot to include him, since he wasn't even in the stock room. The 2429 is for the two packs of Smokescreen vs Cindersaur and Bumblebee vs Blight. Abominus is 2431.
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506126)
Posted by Metrosuplex on July 24th, 2013 @ 12:33pm CDT

Ergo, if I walk into a Target today, will they play ball or give me a "what's on our shelves is what's on our shelves" speech?

Ehh, maybe my supervisor was just a d*ck, back in the day.

Still, am I the only one who feels awkward going into a store with item numbers like this? :oops:
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506135)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 24th, 2013 @ 12:49pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:Is this a national phenomenon or "certain Targets only/certain employees only" - because some 15 years ago, when I worked at Target, there was a rule about "don't grab cases of toys for customers - they have to buy what's on the shelf". This was after I grabbed a case of Hot Wheels for a collector to look through - I didn't see the big deal (this was obviously an adult collector who would be spending more money in our store, should we treat him well, right??). But sure enough, I was reprimanded for helping him.

Ehh, maybe my supervisor was just a d*ck, back in the day.

Very rarely if ever do I use DCPI codes. Just makes me feel desperate. The only time I saw something about pulling figures in a Target was during Christmas when a Star Wars Exclusive was supposed to come out.
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506150)
Posted by PrymeStriker on July 24th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CDT
I'm only grabbing Skylynx, since I'll be getting Grimwing instead of Darksteel

Superwheeljack wrote:I want those two. They're the ones I'm betting on to be in Predacons rising TV movie.

The Predacons in the promo where colored Green (#1) and Red-Brown, White, and Navy Blue (#2), along with sharing similar headsculpts, resemble Grimwing, not Darksteel, and Skylynx respectively.
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506152)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 24th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Ehh, maybe my supervisor was just a d*ck, back in the day.

To each their own.....it didn't make me feel desperate in the least. I just wanted to make sure I got them, as I think they'll be a hot item.

To answer your question, Metrosuplex, I think it depends on the Target you go to. When DOTM came out, and the Human Alliance Leadfoot Target exclusive was near release, I went into one Target to ask, and they said they wouldn't put them out until a certain date, or something to that effect. It's been a couple of years, so I forget the exact response. Then, that same day, I went into a Target closer to my house, asked about the item, gave them the DPCI code, and they just asked how many I wanted and went and got it from the back. I'm not sure if it's Target policy to not give items to customers items when none of the assortment are on the shelves. Either way, most employees are pretty nice about it.
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506199)
Posted by Joetx on July 24th, 2013 @ 3:34pm CDT
Hmm, Target's website says that Darksteel & Skylynx won't be available until August 4.
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506237)
Posted by triKlops on July 24th, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
DCPI: 087-06-2431

The others im not too interested in except for Darksteel; would be great to see some flicks unboxed before i decide to grab.
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506559)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 25th, 2013 @ 5:09pm CDT
triKlops wrote:Grabbed my Abominus set yesterday with the DCPI; they had one waiting at customer service when I rolled in.
DCPI: 087-06-2431

When you open it can you let us know if there's instructions as to how to combine them?
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506597)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 25th, 2013 @ 7:50pm CDT
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506601)
Posted by RAcast on July 25th, 2013 @ 8:28pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Plan on getting one. But for those who already opened theirs, the main torso (Is he still called Hungrr?) he looks too small.Is it just anoptical illusion on my side or is my statement corect?

Well they're all Legion class, so he's a tad on the small side. But I like the way it comes off, all disproportionate and, y'know, an ABOMIN(ation)US. :lol:
Re: More Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Target Exclusive Predacons Rising Figures Sighted at Retail (1506630)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 25th, 2013 @ 11:42pm CDT