Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers

Transformers News: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers

Sunday, January 16th, 2011 1:45PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Rumors
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 55,348

While these dates certainly seem logical, please treat them as rumors for now until Michael Bay or Dreamworks officially announces them.

To view the complete liste, click HERE.
Credit(s): Comicbookmovie.com, J. Duke
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1169965)
Posted by First-Aid on January 16th, 2011 @ 1:50pm CST
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1169973)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 16th, 2011 @ 2:08pm CST
First-Aid wrote:I still firmly believe that the first teaser trailer will come during the Super Bowl. Why not? You pay $4 million for advertising, but it gets seen by nearly a billion people.

QFT.
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1169980)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on January 16th, 2011 @ 2:38pm CST
Well now I have another reason to see Thor... Even though I'm somewhat anticipating this trailer more than the actual movie, haha.
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1169995)
Posted by prowl123 on January 16th, 2011 @ 3:11pm CST
Has anyone noticed that most "highly anticipated movies" end up being terrible? I'm still gonna go see it, moreso for the trailer than the actual movie. =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1170032)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on January 16th, 2011 @ 4:44pm CST
I Am Number Four looks kind of interesting. I might have to see it...
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1170081)
Posted by First-Aid on January 16th, 2011 @ 6:28pm CST
prowl123 wrote:Has anyone noticed that most "highly anticipated movies" end up being terrible?~

Because with all that hype there is no wat they can live up to expectations.
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1170142)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 16th, 2011 @ 8:18pm CST
First-Aid wrote:

Because with all that hype there is no wat they can live up to expectations.

That's why I always wait 2-3 days or more and then see them again once everything sinks in. At that point, expectations are going and I'm actually expecting to be disappointed. I also find that I like the big blockbusters at home-I can enjoy them at my own pace.
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1170221)
Posted by amtm on January 17th, 2011 @ 2:04am CST

I Am Number Four looks good enough to enjoy, but only for $1 at Redbox.

Any new Transformers trailers are welcome, but I was seriously considering waiting for DVD on that, too. I might give in just for the 3D experience, though I wasn't particularly impressed with it on Avatar. It's like watching a movie, with a slight blurr, and less vivid color, but a feeling of slightly more depth. (And yes, that's with "RealD" that's not supposed to distort it, but it does.) Nowhere near the difference it made switching from 2D to 3D on Nanosaur on my dad's Mac. That was huge.
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1170228)
Posted by leokearon on January 17th, 2011 @ 2:52am CST
DevastaTTor wrote:Movie fan site Comicbookmovie.com has posted a list of projected release dates for the trailers that will preview the big 2011 blockbusters. Among those listed are two more trailers for Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon-another teaser due this winter and a full length trailer coming in the spring. Teaser number two is expected to debut in conjunction with the upcoming release of I Am Number Four, another Michael Bay film being released on February 18th by Steven Spielberg's Dreamworks Pictures. The full length trailer is rumored to debut a few months later, arriving in theaters on May 6th (listed as the 5th) with Marvel's highly anticipated film Thor: The First Avenger.

To view the complete liste, click HERE.

It would be nice if they got the names right on the movies. It is just Thor, not Thor: The First Avenger; that's Captain America
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1170294)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on January 17th, 2011 @ 7:31am CST
amtm wrote:Thor looks like a really crappy movie trying way too hard to be badass. It might actually end up being worse than Ghostrider.

I disagree, I personally think nothing can be as bad as Ghostrider.....thats a whole new level a bad all to it's own.

THOR I am looking forward only because after looking at the trailer, I like alot of the designs they chose which are a throw back to Jack Kirby, one of the first artist to work on the mavel title. I do find it funny they took ethnic liberty with some of the characters of supposed Viking Leniage....but again it's a comic book film, so I'm not too bent out of shape about it. I do like that they made the armor more mythological in it's orgin then "Tech" like the hammer showcased in Iron Man 2. I'm happy about that change, and that they kept Loki's giant horned crown.

Oh yeah, "Moon", eh I'm sure the trailer will be nice to see, I'd honestly just wait for Thor to see it though verses "I Am Four"....which looks to be a "Push" "Jumper" remake *vomit*. I'm not going to be counting down the days though.
Re: Movie Site Projects Dates For New TF3: Dark of the Moon Trailers (1170889)
Posted by Red 50 on January 18th, 2011 @ 1:35pm CST
I haven't seen "Ghost Rider" yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing it.

So, why is the movie so bad?

Why is any comic-made-movie always seen as bad piece? I get it, they're made a bit more realistic and the costumes or appearance aren't always the same, but C'mon! It's the same as was with 2007 Transformers!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars