Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Movie Toys on Sale at Target Australia, and Ultimate Bumblebee sighted.

Transformers News: Movie Toys on Sale at Target Australia, and Ultimate Bumblebee sighted.

Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 4:44AM CDT

Categories: Sightings, Store News, Toy News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 20,541

Target Australia is having a sale on some Transformers movie merchandise.
- Cyber Stompin' Prime and Bumblebee will be $39.99 each, save $10, and
- Cyber Slammers will be $12.99, save $2.
See the sale items in the Online Catalogue here.

The sale will run from Thursday 6th September to Wednesday 12th September 2007.

While you are in your local Target, keep your eyes open for Ultimate Bumblebee, Seibertron member Elita One has spotted one in her Target last week for $120.
Credit(s): Elita One, Target AU
Re: Movie Toys on Sale at Target Australia, and Ultimate Bumblebee sighted. (322665)
Posted by Raymond101 on September 4th, 2007 @ 5:06am CDT
Longarm and G1 redeco Jazz still aren't really out yet, are they?

And I'm looking forward to seeing the Armourhide repaint too.
Re: Movie Toys on Sale at Target Australia, and Ultimate Bumblebee sighted. (322710)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on September 4th, 2007 @ 6:26am CDT
thats it? crap.
Re: Movie Toys on Sale at Target Australia, and Ultimate Bumblebee sighted. (322732)
Posted by bobpiecheese on September 4th, 2007 @ 6:56am CDT
Raymond101 wrote:Longarm and G1 redeco Jazz still aren't really out yet, are they?

And I'm looking forward to seeing the Armourhide repaint too.

Wouldn't be sure about G1 Jazz, but I picked up Longarm last week when I was meant to be getting some new shorts. Also got an 08 BB, Payload, Wreckage (they didn't have Dropkick there), and some Real Gears. Can't have 'em now, don't have the cash. :sad:
Re: Movie Toys on Sale at Target Australia, and Ultimate Bumblebee sighted. (322804)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 4th, 2007 @ 8:01am CDT
Now if only they had some good product left to discount...
Re: Movie Toys on Sale at Target Australia, and Ultimate Bumblebee sighted. (322809)
Posted by Raymond101 on September 4th, 2007 @ 8:06am CDT
Wreckage and Concept Bumbles were here a while ago. Haven't seen Payload, not that I want him, but nor have I seen Longarm or Dropkick. So far Longarm is the only one I really want at all, along with G1 Jazz. Aside from that, I don't mind passing on the rest, until Leader Brawl comes to Brisbane... then I may consider.
Re: Movie Toys on Sale at Target Australia, and Ultimate Bumblebee sighted. (323778)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 4th, 2007 @ 5:47pm CDT
They might as well have called it a clearance sale. These two lines of figures are the only movie toys I have seen on shelves for the past month or so. My local Targets are only going to have those bloody Pc's and Beamers on their shelves until they get in the new figures.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction