Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: MP-01B Black Convoy Now Available at RobotKingdom - Clearer Pictures of Exclusive Gift

Wednesday, November 25th, 2009 12:15AM CST

Categories: Sponsor News, Toy News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 8,012

It's been about half a day since the news came in about a collector in Asia receiving Masterpiece MP-01 Black Convoy. We now receive notice that site sponsor RobotKingdom are shipping out their stock of the figure. Another sight to see is that they've taken a few pictures of the Exclusive Gift - A medallion to be displayed with Black Convoy. Check it out in the images below.

You can look at RobotKingdom's order page for the figure here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Ray of RobotKingdom.com
Re: MP-01B Black Convoy Now Available at RobotKingdom - Clearer Pictures of Exclusive Gift (1022669)
Posted by PrivatePoop on November 25th, 2009 @ 5:35am CST
Oh man, I hadn't seen the red matrix, that looks absolutely EVIL! \m/
Re: MP-01B Black Convoy Now Available at RobotKingdom - Clearer Pictures of Exclusive Gift (1022675)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 25th, 2009 @ 6:06am CST
I will be very happy to own that when it is released.
Re: MP-01B Black Convoy Now Available at RobotKingdom - Clearer Pictures of Exclusive Gift (1022683)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 25th, 2009 @ 7:06am CST
PrivatePoop wrote:Oh man, I hadn't seen the red matrix, that looks absolutely EVIL! \m/
But he's NOT evil. He's a heroic Autobot Supreme Commander in a Black Body upgrade. Lots of charatcers have this upgrade, including G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Starscream, BW Optimus Primal, BW Megatron, and G1 Megatron (with G1 Megs' being special - his is a Transmetal form!).

The way I see it, that red Matix is glowing with the passionate flames of Burning Justice! :P
Re: MP-01B Black Convoy Now Available at RobotKingdom - Clearer Pictures of Exclusive Gift (1022695)
Posted by DevastaTTor on November 25th, 2009 @ 7:51am CST
Nice looking but I'm getting cold feet on this guy too. I've cancelled my pre-order and am going to wait a while to see video reviews first. Plus, this mold is so darn big and my space is so limited-I'm not sure how I'll fit him in.
Re: MP-01B Black Convoy Now Available at RobotKingdom - Clearer Pictures of Exclusive Gift (1022710)
Posted by rpetras on November 25th, 2009 @ 8:50am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

On my shelf, this guy's standing with the Decepticons, even if TakTomy is too cheap to spring for a new shoulder insignia. :D
Re: MP-01B Black Convoy Now Available at RobotKingdom - Clearer Pictures of Exclusive Gift (1022748)
Posted by ZenPrime on November 25th, 2009 @ 12:31pm CST
Is the metallion exclusive to Robot Kingdom orders?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism