Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS

Transformers News: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS

Monday, November 12th, 2012 3:31PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,468

Bummed that you didn't get those cool Amazon Japan exclusive chrome piledrivers with your MP-12 Lambor? Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has listed an individual pre-order for the set! They're priced at $15.99 and scheduled to arrive in December. Best of all, these aren't knocks off, they're from Takara.

MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS

MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS
Credit(s): BBTS
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439448)
Posted by horus on November 12th, 2012 @ 4:08pm CST
Well that's nice of them.. pre-ordered!
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439449)
Posted by Blackstreak on November 12th, 2012 @ 4:28pm CST
And now you know why they were not included to begin with: to make more money off the consumers. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439454)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on November 12th, 2012 @ 4:46pm CST
15 Bucks? Don't need'em I say!
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439457)
Posted by Arctorro on November 12th, 2012 @ 5:10pm CST

Not that it matters, I'm not spending any more on MP-12.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439464)
Posted by RodimalToyota on November 12th, 2012 @ 5:44pm CST
This is the last Sideswipe I'm buying, might as well do it like a Boss.

Pre-ordered.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439467)
Posted by amtm on November 12th, 2012 @ 5:51pm CST
Eight bucks each for a two one inch long pieces of plastic? I don't think so.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439470)
Posted by alternator77 on November 12th, 2012 @ 6:18pm CST
Considering what some of us pay for a crazy devy set of "foot extensions" or head 15 isn't all that bad.
Buti do agree though it would have been nice to have them uncluded. >:oP
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439483)
Posted by Stormrider on November 12th, 2012 @ 8:10pm CST
Does Red Alert come with pile drives. If so, which ones?
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439487)
Posted by Anonymous on November 12th, 2012 @ 8:38pm CST
Weren't these piledrivers Amazon exclusives if you preordered? I may be wrong, but having them available as an afterthought tends to undermine the whole point of them being so
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439500)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 12th, 2012 @ 9:33pm CST
15 USD for a pair of miniature dog-poop scoopers? Pass.

Doesn't really add the the display value of the toy. The black pile-driver things that came with SS are good enough for me.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439511)
Posted by Anonymous on November 12th, 2012 @ 10:52pm CST
Arctorro wrote:It's been a while since I've watched G1, but did we see SS using those in the cartoon?

Not that it matters, I'm not spending any more on MP-12.

I think he used them for about half a second while he dug Skyfire out of the ice. They were mentioned in his tech specs which also adds a tad more validity to these otherwise useless accessories .
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439514)
Posted by Ghost Starscream on November 12th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CST
There is a $15 price difference between the amazon and regular Mp-12.... >:oP
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439540)
Posted by CBratetron on November 13th, 2012 @ 1:56am CST
I'm holding off on these. I feel a jetpack is in the works and may be bundled with these piledrivers (3rd party or not).
Besides, I'm not going to be displaying Sideswipe with these attachments anyway.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439560)
Posted by Mykltron on November 13th, 2012 @ 5:40am CST

Winning.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439573)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 13th, 2012 @ 6:35am CST
Mykltron wrote:Think of it as a business investment. $15 enables Sideswipe to get a job flipping burgers or pancakes.

Winning.

I think Sideswipe might have more of a career as a professional dog walker; those things would make really good poop scoopers.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439584)
Posted by AdamPrime on November 13th, 2012 @ 8:28am CST
Breakdown 2099 wrote:

Not that it matters, I'm not spending any more on MP-12.

He also used them, as they appear in this set, in Dinobot Island pt.2. He dug Bumblebee out of some rubble. Unfortunately he also saved Spike in the process.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439587)
Posted by Micronautsdeep on November 13th, 2012 @ 8:51am CST
And they're gone....already sold out on BBTS. Guess I'll pick them up on eBay for $50 in January from someone who bought 20 of them.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439609)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on November 13th, 2012 @ 10:26am CST
I'll pass. I like what he got already. =; >:oP
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439612)
Posted by Motorthing on November 13th, 2012 @ 10:32am CST

Otherwise no deal.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439693)
Posted by Arctorro on November 13th, 2012 @ 4:30pm CST
AdamPrime wrote:
Breakdown 2099 wrote:

Not that it matters, I'm not spending any more on MP-12.

Thanks guys, only remembered the black ones from the episode that introduced the Insecticons (I think). Still not worth it though.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439761)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 13th, 2012 @ 8:49pm CST
Motorthing wrote:Having bought from Kapow i was pleasently surprised to have these and the even more pointless coin thing ih the shipping box anyway.

Otherwise no deal.

You got a coin with it? The store I bought from always includes a coin, up until Lambor. Maybe I should ask the store owner if he forgot to include one.

Doesn't really matter to me, TBH, but if the coin's free, I'll take it.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439826)
Posted by Mykltron on November 14th, 2012 @ 4:31am CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:

Winning.

Nah, the poop would roll off. He'd need a spoon like accessory, or something with a bag.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1441410)
Posted by RodimalToyota on November 21st, 2012 @ 2:49pm CST
I just got an email these are now in-stock
And in your POL if your PO'd.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism