Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS

Transformers News: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS

Monday, November 12th, 2012 3:31PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,468

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Bummed that you didn't get those cool Amazon Japan exclusive chrome piledrivers with your MP-12 Lambor? Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has listed an individual pre-order for the set! They're priced at $15.99 and scheduled to arrive in December. Best of all, these aren't knocks off, they're from Takara.

MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS

MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS
Credit(s): BBTS
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439448)
Posted by horus on November 12th, 2012 @ 4:08pm CST
Well that's nice of them.. pre-ordered!
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439449)
Posted by Blackstreak on November 12th, 2012 @ 4:28pm CST
And now you know why they were not included to begin with: to make more money off the consumers. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439454)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on November 12th, 2012 @ 4:46pm CST
15 Bucks? Don't need'em I say!
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439457)
Posted by Arctorro on November 12th, 2012 @ 5:10pm CST
It's been a while since I've watched G1, but did we see SS using those in the cartoon?

Not that it matters, I'm not spending any more on MP-12.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439464)
Posted by RodimalToyota on November 12th, 2012 @ 5:44pm CST
This is the last Sideswipe I'm buying, might as well do it like a Boss.

Pre-ordered.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439467)
Posted by amtm on November 12th, 2012 @ 5:51pm CST
Eight bucks each for a two one inch long pieces of plastic? I don't think so.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439470)
Posted by alternator77 on November 12th, 2012 @ 6:18pm CST
Considering what some of us pay for a crazy devy set of "foot extensions" or head 15 isn't all that bad.
Buti do agree though it would have been nice to have them uncluded. >:oP
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439483)
Posted by Stormrider on November 12th, 2012 @ 8:10pm CST
Does Red Alert come with pile drives. If so, which ones?
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439487)
Posted by Anonymous on November 12th, 2012 @ 8:38pm CST
Weren't these piledrivers Amazon exclusives if you preordered? I may be wrong, but having them available as an afterthought tends to undermine the whole point of them being so
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439500)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 12th, 2012 @ 9:33pm CST
15 USD for a pair of miniature dog-poop scoopers? Pass.

Doesn't really add the the display value of the toy. The black pile-driver things that came with SS are good enough for me.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439511)
Posted by Anonymous on November 12th, 2012 @ 10:52pm CST
Arctorro wrote:It's been a while since I've watched G1, but did we see SS using those in the cartoon?

Not that it matters, I'm not spending any more on MP-12.

I think he used them for about half a second while he dug Skyfire out of the ice. They were mentioned in his tech specs which also adds a tad more validity to these otherwise useless accessories .
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439514)
Posted by Ghost Starscream on November 12th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CST
There is a $15 price difference between the amazon and regular Mp-12.... >:oP
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439540)
Posted by CBratetron on November 13th, 2012 @ 1:56am CST
I'm holding off on these. I feel a jetpack is in the works and may be bundled with these piledrivers (3rd party or not).
Besides, I'm not going to be displaying Sideswipe with these attachments anyway.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439560)
Posted by Mykltron on November 13th, 2012 @ 5:40am CST
Think of it as a business investment. $15 enables Sideswipe to get a job flipping burgers or pancakes.

Winning.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439573)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 13th, 2012 @ 6:35am CST
Mykltron wrote:Think of it as a business investment. $15 enables Sideswipe to get a job flipping burgers or pancakes.

Winning.


I think Sideswipe might have more of a career as a professional dog walker; those things would make really good poop scoopers.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439584)
Posted by AdamPrime on November 13th, 2012 @ 8:28am CST
Breakdown 2099 wrote:
Arctorro wrote:It's been a while since I've watched G1, but did we see SS using those in the cartoon?

Not that it matters, I'm not spending any more on MP-12.

I think he used them for about half a second while he dug Skyfire out of the ice. They were mentioned in his tech specs which also adds a tad more validity to these otherwise useless accessories .



He also used them, as they appear in this set, in Dinobot Island pt.2. He dug Bumblebee out of some rubble. Unfortunately he also saved Spike in the process.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439587)
Posted by Micronautsdeep on November 13th, 2012 @ 8:51am CST
And they're gone....already sold out on BBTS. Guess I'll pick them up on eBay for $50 in January from someone who bought 20 of them.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439609)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on November 13th, 2012 @ 10:26am CST
I'll pass. I like what he got already. =; >:oP
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439612)
Posted by Motorthing on November 13th, 2012 @ 10:32am CST
Having bought from Kapow i was pleasently surprised to have these and the even more pointless coin thing ih the shipping box anyway.

Otherwise no deal.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439693)
Posted by Arctorro on November 13th, 2012 @ 4:30pm CST
AdamPrime wrote:
Breakdown 2099 wrote:
Arctorro wrote:It's been a while since I've watched G1, but did we see SS using those in the cartoon?

Not that it matters, I'm not spending any more on MP-12.

I think he used them for about half a second while he dug Skyfire out of the ice. They were mentioned in his tech specs which also adds a tad more validity to these otherwise useless accessories .



He also used them, as they appear in this set, in Dinobot Island pt.2. He dug Bumblebee out of some rubble. Unfortunately he also saved Spike in the process.


Thanks guys, only remembered the black ones from the episode that introduced the Insecticons (I think). Still not worth it though.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439761)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 13th, 2012 @ 8:49pm CST
Motorthing wrote:Having bought from Kapow i was pleasently surprised to have these and the even more pointless coin thing ih the shipping box anyway.

Otherwise no deal.


You got a coin with it? The store I bought from always includes a coin, up until Lambor. Maybe I should ask the store owner if he forgot to include one.

Doesn't really matter to me, TBH, but if the coin's free, I'll take it.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1439826)
Posted by Mykltron on November 14th, 2012 @ 4:31am CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:Think of it as a business investment. $15 enables Sideswipe to get a job flipping burgers or pancakes.

Winning.


I think Sideswipe might have more of a career as a professional dog walker; those things would make really good poop scoopers.


Nah, the poop would roll off. He'd need a spoon like accessory, or something with a bag.
Re: MP-12 Lambor Chrome Piledrivers Available for Pre-order at BBTS (1441410)
Posted by RodimalToyota on November 21st, 2012 @ 2:49pm CST
I just got an email these are now in-stock
And in your POL if your PO'd.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014