MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run

Transformers News: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run

Saturday, January 25th, 2014 10:53AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,378

Still in the market of a Transformers Masterpiece MP-12 Red Alert? Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has listed a pre-order for a second production run scheduled to arrive in the second quarter.

MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run $79.99

Transformers News: Re: MP Sideswipe - reissue vs G2 version

Transformers News: Re: MP Sideswipe - reissue vs G2 version
Credit(s): BBTS
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1545006)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 25th, 2014 @ 11:55am CST
Cyberpath wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Hoping for a Red Alert reissue as I missed him and regret it.
Wish: granted.

MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Excellent news.
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1545037)
Posted by Naked Magnus on January 25th, 2014 @ 2:33pm CST
The colors look really good on this figure. I had to get two of them! (One displayed in Bot mode, one in ALT mode).
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1545121)
Posted by triKlops on January 25th, 2014 @ 10:24pm CST
Great news.
Finally be able to scoop him up.
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1545161)
Posted by leokearon on January 26th, 2014 @ 3:39am CST
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1545185)
Posted by Cyberpath on January 26th, 2014 @ 8:26am CST
He's great, but I was hoping they'd tweak him a little more..

Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1545187)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 26th, 2014 @ 8:41am CST
leokearon wrote:Cool, how big are these Masterpieces compared to say Voyagers, Ultras, leaders classes?

Does this help?

Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1545267)
Posted by leokearon on January 26th, 2014 @ 1:06pm CST
Va'al wrote:

Does this help?

Yes it does, might get him
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1545472)
Posted by QBKiller94 on January 27th, 2014 @ 11:03am CST
I can finally stop beating myself up for canceling my pre-order a month before he was released the first time. Phew!
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1621050)
Posted by Ravage XK on November 11th, 2014 @ 4:16am CST
Did anyone get one of the 2nd run MP Red Alerts? I did and he didnt come with the blue flashes that fit to his head.

I know its not a KO as it came from Kapow Toys.
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1621100)
Posted by wilcosu35 on November 11th, 2014 @ 10:11am CST
i got mine from bbts. it does have the blue flashes, and even a collector coin
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1621101)
Posted by Ravage XK on November 11th, 2014 @ 10:14am CST
wilcosu35 wrote:i got mine from bbts. it does have the blue flashes, and even a collector coin

Thanks for that. I'm not worried as Andy from Kapow told me he would get a set for me if they were supposed to be there.
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1621352)
Posted by Ravage XK on November 12th, 2014 @ 5:03am CST
The blue flashes arrived in the post yesterday.

Thanks Kapow Toys, first class service again. :)
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1621356)
Posted by gopalkrishnan on November 12th, 2014 @ 6:05am CST
The new Transformers Masterpiece MP-12 Red Alert is just amazing. Especially the transfomer figure is great. I would love to get both models.
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1725402)
Posted by Dr Va'al on September 11th, 2015 @ 4:04am CDT
Remember Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Red Alert? Not only did the figure get a second run, sharing the Lamborghini licensed mold with MP-12 and its redecos, it also looks like it will be re-released yet again this December 2015 under the incarnation of MP-14C Clampdown!

Fellow Seibertronians Cyberpath and Autobot Genocide shared the news from takaratomymall.com, and the page includes release info, including the 7992 Yen price (approx $66 USD) and plenty of images, showing off the new Diaclone-tweaked deco and Autobot symbol, piledrivers and guns - check them out mirrored below (with apologies for the size of some of them)!

Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1725404)
Posted by Ravage XK on September 11th, 2015 @ 4:11am CDT
Oh, why the hell not. I already have about 5 of the Fairlady mold.
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1725408)
Posted by Delta Magnus on September 11th, 2015 @ 4:50am CDT
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1725409)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 11th, 2015 @ 5:13am CDT
Oh hell, they are going to make me buy a fifth version of this mold. I suspect that Deep Cover might come sometime in the future if this one does well.
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1725418)
Posted by dragons on September 11th, 2015 @ 6:58am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:Oh, why the hell not. I already have about 5 of the Fairlady mold.

If I like master piece series I buy few Lamborghini figures look better if this figure had prowl head to it not as repaint with lights on top prowl 2.0
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1725421)
Posted by Starsaber468 on September 11th, 2015 @ 7:15am CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:He looks good but I would have preferred him being a Decepticon like Exhaust. We barely have any MP Decepticons whereas we're drowning in Autobots.

Naw where not soon we will be drowning in seekwrs plus this shouldn't it screams autobot plus its an masterpiece verison of twh e-hobby repaint exclusive figure clampdown
Re: MP-14 Masterpiece Red Alert - 2nd Production Run (1725423)
Posted by AutoBorst on September 11th, 2015 @ 7:23am CDT
Those colors make him look like a cheap Mexican knock-off. I'm surprised he doesn't come packaged with Superman, Spider-Man and Zorro together on a blister card that says "SPADERMAN & FRIENDS".