MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed

Transformers News: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed

Thursday, April 25th, 2013 9:13PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 15,364

Site sponsor Kapow Toys has notified us that there will be a delay for the next couple of Masterpiece toys. MP-17 Prowl is delayed until September while MP-18 Bluestreak has been delayed until October. No word as of yet if there is a delay for MP-19 Smokescreen but chances are good that he is delayed as well. Hopefully these delays will lead to better figures.

Re: Mp prowl and bluestreak delayed
Credit(s): Kapow Toys
Re: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed (1482142)
Posted by Gurgintius Maximus on April 25th, 2013 @ 10:33pm CDT
Well that's disappointing... Prolly good for my wallet with all the 3rd party stuff I am on board for....
Re: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed (1482145)
Posted by dedcat on April 25th, 2013 @ 10:56pm CDT
Fort Max has put such a huge dent in my wallet, I'm actually viewing this as good news.
Re: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed (1482154)
Posted by Mykltron on April 26th, 2013 @ 12:05am CDT
This comes as no surprise to me. Maybe I'm just cynical, but It seems to me that most of them get delayed.
Re: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed (1482167)
Posted by Eagleblaster on April 26th, 2013 @ 1:54am CDT
Its ok by me, they can deley if they want. $They probably got to get their funding up too im thinking.

* Besides, they have plenty of time to work with untill Hasbro comes out with those Awesome Movie human alliance figures like in Rotf.

:-? But like you said, this also gives them time to work on them panel lines, qc and keep it up to Masterpiece standards. At least thats what I hope they do.
Re: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed (1482227)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 26th, 2013 @ 9:29am CDT
Yay, more time to save up for these two.
Re: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed (1482234)
Posted by rpetras on April 26th, 2013 @ 9:45am CDT
My wallet appreciates the delay as well.
Re: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed (1482325)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 26th, 2013 @ 3:03pm CDT
My wallet just stepped back from the ledge, so I'm cool with that.
Re: MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Delayed (1482389)
Posted by Stormrider on April 26th, 2013 @ 7:10pm CDT
Kind of expected it.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole