My Brobot Parody Commercial

Transformers News: My Brobot Parody Commercial

Tuesday, August 27th, 2013 6:25PM CDT

Category: Media
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 15,394

Seibertron.com's own jON3.0 has come up with a parody of the old My Buddy commercials. This commercial stars Generations Titan Class Metroplex in the role of My Brobot.

jON3.0 wrote:A My Buddy commercial parody starring jON3.0 and Kids3.0!

*no Titan Class Metroplexes or G1 Fortress Maximuses were harmed during the making of this video

Credit(s): jON3.0

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514326)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 27th, 2013 @ 6:52pm CDT
Okay, that was pretty damned funny. :lol: But I want a kid Sistron! :D
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514334)
Posted by joevill on August 27th, 2013 @ 7:12pm CDT
I love it!
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514406)
Posted by KnightStrike on August 28th, 2013 @ 5:26am CDT
That was funny! Man I had forgotten all about those commercials. Brobot is soooo much cooler than the Buddy ever was :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514539)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2013 @ 5:30pm CDT
I don't have a Brobot yet, but I do own a Kid Sistron. :mrgreen:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514872)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 30th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
I don't know what this is parodying but dang it's funny. :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514884)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 30th, 2013 @ 12:32pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:I don't know what this is parodying but dang it's funny. :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1515191)
Posted by jON3.0 on September 1st, 2013 @ 4:34pm CDT
Thanks, everyone! Of all the spoofs I've done, this one has got to be my favorite. My son Tyler is a natural. The two of us had so much fun making this video. He'll most likely be a Transformers fan for life because of this video. :D

Ending Soon On eBay

1987 Transformers Generation 1 Targetmaster _ KUP _ **Must See** - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 6 minutes 55 seconds
2016 SDCC Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee & Spike MP-08 Exclusive TRU New - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 38 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Combiner Wars Menasor Stunticons BRAKE-NECK Wildrider NEW Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 9 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations RTS Reveal The Shield Voyager GRAPPLE Sealed NEW MOSC! - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 39 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2007 First Movie Deluxe ARCEE Pink Motorcycle Figure New MOSC! - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 24 minutes 55 seconds
1985 Transformers G1 **RAVAGE** Cassette Tape 100% Complete Tech Specs NEAR MINT - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers GENERATION ARMADA STARSCREAM Deluxe Class  6 INCH NEW on card - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 12 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW Deluxe Class GOLDFIRE action figure  NEW ON CARD - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive