My Brobot Parody Commercial

Transformers News: My Brobot Parody Commercial

Tuesday, August 27th, 2013 6:25PM CDT

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 15,558

Seibertron.com's own jON3.0 has come up with a parody of the old My Buddy commercials. This commercial stars Generations Titan Class Metroplex in the role of My Brobot.

jON3.0 wrote:A My Buddy commercial parody starring jON3.0 and Kids3.0!

*no Titan Class Metroplexes or G1 Fortress Maximuses were harmed during the making of this video

Credit(s): jON3.0
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514326)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 27th, 2013 @ 6:52pm CDT
Okay, that was pretty damned funny. :lol: But I want a kid Sistron! :D
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514334)
Posted by joevill on August 27th, 2013 @ 7:12pm CDT
I love it!
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514406)
Posted by KnightStrike on August 28th, 2013 @ 5:26am CDT
That was funny! Man I had forgotten all about those commercials. Brobot is soooo much cooler than the Buddy ever was :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514539)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2013 @ 5:30pm CDT
I don't have a Brobot yet, but I do own a Kid Sistron. :mrgreen:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514872)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 30th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
I don't know what this is parodying but dang it's funny. :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514884)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 30th, 2013 @ 12:32pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:I don't know what this is parodying but dang it's funny. :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1515191)
Posted by jON3.0 on September 1st, 2013 @ 4:34pm CDT
Thanks, everyone! Of all the spoofs I've done, this one has got to be my favorite. My son Tyler is a natural. The two of us had so much fun making this video. He'll most likely be a Transformers fan for life because of this video. :D

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING BEAST FIRE PREDAKING HUGE 21" - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 44 minutes 37 seconds
1985 TRANSFORMERS TRIPLE CHANGER BLITZWING TANK, PLANE, ROBOT IN BOX AS SHOWN G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 53 minutes 5 seconds
2 -1984 RARE G1  BOXED INSECTICON TRANSFORMERS LOT BOMBSHELL & SHRAPNEL ROBOTS - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 53 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Universe KING ATLAS Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 23 days 17 hours 40 minutes 15 seconds
Lot of 12 Vtg Transformers G1 Minibots Brawn Cosmos Gears  Warpath And More - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 40 minutes 29 seconds
2016 Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Scattershot - Autobots - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 42 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise 2001 MEGA-OCTANE Action figure Ruination Not Com - Time Remaining: 4 days 58 minutes 39 seconds
2 NEW Transformers Titans Return STYLOR / CHROMEDOME & VORATH /  MINDWIPE ! - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 50 minutes 14 seconds
Website Security Test