Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Alternity Identities Confirmed

Transformers News: New Alternity Identities Confirmed

Thursday, June 23rd, 2011 7:59AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,989

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Remember the news we brought you yesterday about Takara's Alternity line coming forward with a set of four repaints? Looks like our source was right on the money with their identities! The Allspark member Meister79 has received a Takara solicitation that lists the figure's identities and release dates. The list, which is mirrored below, also includes a couple of Disney Label Mickey Mouse Trailers one being a Christmas deco, MP-9B Black Rodimus Convoy, the recently revealed Encore releases, DA34 Leadfoot, DA33 Jet, a Deluxe Black Sideswipe, the Black Jetwing Optimus Prime, and a lower priced Starscream.

Image
Credit(s): The Allspark
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1245605)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 23rd, 2011 @ 8:31am CDT
I'm intrigued by these Disney Label Trailers...
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1245606)
Posted by Stockade on June 23rd, 2011 @ 8:32am CDT
Just want Encore Twincast and Soundblaster.

Enocore Devy is on pre-order.

The rest is meh.
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1245635)
Posted by guarayakha on June 23rd, 2011 @ 9:20am CDT
WTF? Black Jetwing is as pricy as Black Rodimus? Is it supposed to be some exclusive? Because I don't think a slightly remolded version of ROTF Prime + Jet parts worth as much as a repainted MP Rodimus :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1245640)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 23rd, 2011 @ 9:28am CDT
Mykltron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And what on Earth are Galvatron, Goldbug, Dai Atlas, and Banzai-Tron doing getting involved in this? The battle was over, finished. Both the Alternity and the Megatron Aggregate were destroyed. There's no way for any of these guys to become either since the methods to do so were also obliterated. Now, all that remains is the better, more powerful "Flaternity".

Any story to come after the last one couldn't possibly top it or be even remotely as huge without undoing all that was accomplished in the last story.


Are you pretending that the Alternity story made sense? That's crazy! I think you're forgetting two things:
1) it's a multi-dimensional story with time travel and so there could be many side stories not yet told
Yeah, but the way it ended brought all of the time-travelling to a halt. If this were to just be a bunch of side stories, it'd be pretty lame for the likes of Dai Atlas and Galvatron to have only played minor roles in unimportant events compared to those of the main story with the other major characters (seriously, how is Rewind a more important character than these two?).
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1245662)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 23rd, 2011 @ 9:49am CDT
Deluxe leadfoot!
Images soon please!
Black sideswipe? Deluxe shadowblade maybe.
black wingblade prime? we havn't even gotten the first one yet!
We don't even know if it will be relesed here in the US. we can only hope.
oh, and another starscream. woohoo.black rodimus? kewl, I guess.
now for the alternity.
galvatron and bonzaitron. curious to see how that works.
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1245675)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 23rd, 2011 @ 9:59am CDT
Disney label trailers? That's strange, and interesting. My girlfriend will be happy to know the line is continuing.
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1245783)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on June 23rd, 2011 @ 12:11pm CDT
guarayakha wrote:WTF? Black Jetwing is as pricy as Black Rodimus? Is it supposed to be some exclusive? Because I don't think a slightly remolded version of ROTF Prime + Jet parts worth as much as a repainted MP Rodimus :BANG_HEAD:

well, the "regular" jetwing prime is almost the same price as "regular" MP-9, so it makes sense. i'd prefer the black vers. but i'm gonna wait to some pics before cancelling my reg. vers. preorder
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1246054)
Posted by GreenLantern of Cybertron on June 23rd, 2011 @ 6:56pm CDT
what?!
they still making fairlady Zs and they're still not using it for prowl?
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1246111)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 23rd, 2011 @ 8:53pm CDT
So Leadfoot deluxe and a repaint of SS in black o.O? I hope the black is shiny black :D.Then I might consider buying him lol.
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1246130)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 23rd, 2011 @ 9:28pm CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:So Leadfoot deluxe and a repaint of SS in black o.O? I hope the black is shiny black :D.Then I might consider buying him lol.


No, Leadfoot is supposedly a "new mold" but there will be a black Sideswipe repaint. Why the hell would Leadfoot be all black, he's red..
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1246149)
Posted by alternator77 on June 23rd, 2011 @ 10:00pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:
CrimsonPrime wrote:So Leadfoot deluxe and a repaint of SS in black o.O? I hope the black is shiny black :D.Then I might consider buying him lol.


No, Leadfoot is supposedly a "new mold" but there will be a black Sideswipe repaint. Why the hell would Leadfoot be all black, he's red..



might want to read that post again he what was said was "leadfoot deluxe AND a black ss ie no need to correct him
Re: New Alternity Identities Confirmed (1246184)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 23rd, 2011 @ 11:06pm CDT
alternator77 wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:
CrimsonPrime wrote:So Leadfoot deluxe and a repaint of SS in black o.O? I hope the black is shiny black :D.Then I might consider buying him lol.


No, Leadfoot is supposedly a "new mold" but there will be a black Sideswipe repaint. Why the hell would Leadfoot be all black, he's red..



might want to read that post again he what was said was "leadfoot deluxe AND a black ss ie no need to correct him


Dammit, fail eyes!!!!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014