New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee

Transformers News: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee

Saturday, October 20th, 2012 12:03PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 27,338

Autobase Aichi has posted info on a new campaign going on right now in Japan. In Bic Camera stores right now if you purchase 3000 yen or more on Transformers Prime merchandise you will recieve a postcard that can be used to enter a drawing. In January 2013 the drawing will take place and the top prize is a chrome First Edition Arcee limted to 25 pieces. Deadline to enter the drawing is December 3.

New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee

New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee

New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee
Credit(s): Autobase Aichi
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432409)
Posted by CBratetron on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CDT
Hmmmm no.
Pretty as a chromed FE Arcee is, differences in national lottery and prize laws are guaranteed to mean I'm ineligible to win this.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432415)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:31pm CDT
I want.

If 1 finds her way onto eBay, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, it's mine. It's 1 of the few molds from Prime I actually like.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432418)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:37pm CDT
CBratetron wrote:Hmmmm no.

News Items concerning Japanese Lucky Draws are nothing more than teases, as only Japanese residents are eligible. >:oP
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432423)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:52pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
CBratetron wrote:Hmmmm no.

But it is a nice shiny blue tease.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432425)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:58pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
CBratetron wrote:Hmmmm no.

But it is a nice shiny blue tease.

That she is... And blue happens to be my favourite color. :oops:
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432426)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 20th, 2012 @ 1:02pm CDT
Does it make me a bad person that I really, really want one of these?
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432431)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on October 20th, 2012 @ 1:06pm CDT
Pretender Skywarp wrote:Does it make me a bad person that I really, really want one of these?

That depends on how generous one wants to be towards chrome.

It's nice and shiny but I'll never have one and frankly I'd be more impressed by a metal version.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432438)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 20th, 2012 @ 2:14pm CDT
[color=teal]>_>

After the limited to 1000 Lucky Draws for Animated and DOTM, they go back to 25 for this. Well not like I was going to be a TFP completionist.. [/color]
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432543)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 20th, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
If this was a Arms Micron, I would have to do a quick flight to Osaka and hope my friend there can help me become eligible to get it. But since it is not, it just justifies my need to just stick with their Arms Micron line. :lol:
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432580)
Posted by Shadowstream on October 21st, 2012 @ 12:57am CDT
...no Chromia jokes?
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432581)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 21st, 2012 @ 12:58am CDT
Shadowstream wrote:...no Chromia jokes?

Chromia walks into a bar.

Ouch.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432706)
Posted by XDMan on October 21st, 2012 @ 3:03pm CDT
Now that is the kind of Arcee I want!

Ending Soon On eBay

VINTAGE* (OG) 1986 JAPANESE "TRANSFORMERS" PREDAKING-TANTRUM D-76  METAL BODY! - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Animated Blitzwing Action Figure Movie 2008 Voyager Class MISB new - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 16 minutes 58 seconds
SIDESWIPE Transformers KRE-O Set MISB new kreo G1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 51 minutes 38 seconds
PROWL Transformers KRE-O Set MISB new G1 kreo - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 9 minutes 3 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS ADVENTURE TAV33 OPTIMUS PRIME Supreme Mode MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 24 minutes 54 seconds
Japan Rare Takara Transformers Car Robots 2000 RID D-002 GAS SKUNK Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 25 minutes 3 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS 2010 Creator PRIMUS ToyHobby Market Limited Edition - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 24 minutes 55 seconds
TAKARATOMY Transformers Beast Wars Henkei! Henkei! C-12 Cheetor Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 55 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory