Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee

Transformers News: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee

Saturday, October 20th, 2012 12:03PM CDT

Categories: Store News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 24,663

Autobase Aichi has posted info on a new campaign going on right now in Japan. In Bic Camera stores right now if you purchase 3000 yen or more on Transformers Prime merchandise you will recieve a postcard that can be used to enter a drawing. In January 2013 the drawing will take place and the top prize is a chrome First Edition Arcee limted to 25 pieces. Deadline to enter the drawing is December 3.

New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee

New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee

New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee
Credit(s): Autobase Aichi
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432409)
Posted by CBratetron on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CDT
Hmmmm no.
Pretty as a chromed FE Arcee is, differences in national lottery and prize laws are guaranteed to mean I'm ineligible to win this.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432415)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:31pm CDT
I want.

If 1 finds her way onto eBay, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, it's mine. It's 1 of the few molds from Prime I actually like.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432418)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:37pm CDT
CBratetron wrote:Hmmmm no.

News Items concerning Japanese Lucky Draws are nothing more than teases, as only Japanese residents are eligible. >:oP
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432423)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:52pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
CBratetron wrote:Hmmmm no.

But it is a nice shiny blue tease.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432425)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 20th, 2012 @ 12:58pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
CBratetron wrote:Hmmmm no.

But it is a nice shiny blue tease.

That she is... And blue happens to be my favourite color. :oops:
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432426)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 20th, 2012 @ 1:02pm CDT
Does it make me a bad person that I really, really want one of these?
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432431)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on October 20th, 2012 @ 1:06pm CDT
Pretender Skywarp wrote:Does it make me a bad person that I really, really want one of these?

That depends on how generous one wants to be towards chrome.

It's nice and shiny but I'll never have one and frankly I'd be more impressed by a metal version.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432438)
Posted by Blurrz on October 20th, 2012 @ 2:14pm CDT
>_>

After the limited to 1000 Lucky Draws for Animated and DOTM, they go back to 25 for this. Well not like I was going to be a TFP completionist..
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432543)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 20th, 2012 @ 8:02pm CDT
If this was a Arms Micron, I would have to do a quick flight to Osaka and hope my friend there can help me become eligible to get it. But since it is not, it just justifies my need to just stick with their Arms Micron line. :lol:
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432580)
Posted by Shadowstream on October 21st, 2012 @ 12:57am CDT
...no Chromia jokes?
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432581)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 21st, 2012 @ 12:58am CDT
Shadowstream wrote:...no Chromia jokes?

Chromia walks into a bar.

Ouch.
Re: New Campaign for a Lucky Draw First Edition Arcee (1432706)
Posted by XDMan on October 21st, 2012 @ 3:03pm CDT
Now that is the kind of Arcee I want!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction