New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode

Transformers News: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode

Thursday, December 20th, 2007 9:13AM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Media
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 68,817

Cartoon Network website has updated its podcast section with a new preview of the Transformers Animated premiere. You can download the podcast from cartoonnetwork.com by clicking here.

Or you can view the clip on Youtube.com by clicking here.

Transformers Animated debuts January 5th on Cartoon Network in the United States, and on January 1st on YTV in Canada.
Credit(s): Cartoonnetwork.com, Youtube.com, danish-liokaiser

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591233)
Posted by Tammuz on January 2nd, 2008 @ 1:41am CST

and you can't do this in the arena

EDIT: though if you're having trouble i'm sure we could help you with a few little things in the con forum
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591249)
Posted by Burn on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:13am CST
More social? May I remind you just how social my Freaks are? :P
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591260)
Posted by Tammuz on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:28am CST
i had bludge round for tea and crumpets yesterday, he even attemped to tell a joke, it was very sweet really.
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591357)
Posted by steve2275 on January 2nd, 2008 @ 6:17am CST
Tammuz wrote:missions, they're more social, pay better, you can use medics, you're not restricted to playing at a certain level, and requires a much more strategic type of play.

and you can't do this in the arena

ah
embarassing the opposition
classic
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591373)
Posted by Aerrow on January 2nd, 2008 @ 6:56am CST
I've been sticking to the missions. I tried the arena once, recently, and it didn't work for me :P

-Aerrow
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591374)
Posted by Me, Grimlock! on January 2nd, 2008 @ 7:00am CST
I'm the opposite. I go into the arena and win a few, I go into the missions and lose everything. Wish I could be in the missions, but it's no fun getting 1000-2000 exp every time you enter.
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591386)
Posted by Symbiote Spiderman14 on January 2nd, 2008 @ 7:23am CST
I used to mainly do missions but now I like to throw them into the arena so I can face off against the cons and maximals sometimes
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591554)
Posted by ShadowKatt on January 2nd, 2008 @ 12:31pm CST
Me, Grimlock! wrote:I'm the opposite. I go into the arena and win a few, I go into the missions and lose everything.

I'm with you there. Missions are great, and for those that are walking away from a mission with 32,000 xp and a wheelbarrow full of energon, that's great. But I've been doing missions solidly, and half the time either no one shows up, or I get what I sent Deafcon into, a tag team match with no partner. Seems to happen a lot.
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591637)
Posted by Shadow Dragon on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:04pm CST
Missions.

In the Arena I only get to kill one bot at a time, in missions I can get 3+.
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591725)
Posted by Rat Convoy on January 2nd, 2008 @ 3:14pm CST
I greatly prefer missions. However, as a Maximal, the whole being outnumbered all the time deal is really starting to grate on me. I've been forced to create a few arena-monkeys just to make energon.

It'd be nice if the amount of bots in all our missions were reduced to only three or four per side, and/or there was another round of faction switching into the Maximals/Predacons.

EDIT: Oh, and a higher-level mission against the Predacons would be GREAT. :twisted:
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591728)
Posted by Carnosaur on January 2nd, 2008 @ 3:17pm CST
for me i do both :PRED:
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591791)
Posted by ShadowKatt on January 2nd, 2008 @ 4:06pm CST
Shadow Dragon wrote:Missions.

In the Arena I only get to kill one bot at a time, in missions I can get 3+.

I've been lucky to get one kill in a mission. Most missions I've been in have been greatly unbalanced, totally heavy on one side or the other, and usually when it is balanced, it's the rammers that get all the xp. I have one tank, and only one tank, because it bothers me that the top 30 high scores belong to tanks and trucks. Is there not another build that works decently enough to counter that?

These are the reasons I favor the arena over the missions. Rather tired of walking away from an hour long mission with 0xp and 0 energon because either there was no one to fight or some hulking tank took everything out first.

</whiningrant>
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591957)
Posted by Tammuz on January 2nd, 2008 @ 6:24pm CST
you don't exactly have the best setup team though, you can choose pretty much any alt you like that really doesn't matter, just alsong as you play to it's strength.

yeah the top 30 mainly have ram, but they mainly have strafe too.
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (591980)
Posted by ShadowKatt on January 2nd, 2008 @ 6:44pm CST
Since when does team setup matter? Arenas are one on one and missions only let you put one purrson in. I know I was gone a while, but did I miss something here and suddenly team mechanics is actually a factor?
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (592010)
Posted by Tammuz on January 2nd, 2008 @ 7:13pm CST
i mean each individual memeber of you're team is badly setup.

but there are a few things, rammers do best when they aren't outnumbered, strafers are the opposite, they work best when they have lot's of targets and no friendlies in the way, avoid works best against opposition whithout alot of points in tactics(Low levels), and repair is the ultimate high level tactic

if you want we can go through each memeber of your team and sort them out to be badasses, i don't mind providing the energon to get some decent weapons either.
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (592058)
Posted by ShadowKatt on January 2nd, 2008 @ 7:47pm CST
I don't want to go through and rebuild them all; the diversity of my team is something I'm proud of. I swore from the day the game started not to be one of those hacks with an entire team of uber rammers. I have a different build for each one. And energon isn't a problem. Coming back after a couple years, I had like 400,000 energon cubes/shards/credits, whatever it is.

HOWEVER, that being said, I'm not opposed to advice. :D
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (592092)
Posted by Tammuz on January 2nd, 2008 @ 8:18pm CST
i have a fair amout of variety, most of my jets just got killed off in the fic.....

anyhoo this isn't about me it's about you

the biggest most broken bit about this game is weapons, most of them are complete wastes of time, and those which aren't do such patheic damage you might aswell put the xp from FP and SKl into str and beef up the unarmed attacks. that said the following weapons are actually decent;
Gatling Gun (not cannon)
Sabre Blade
Metallikato Blade
Energo-Sword
Energon Crossbow
Electric Cannon
Double Barrel Plasma Shell Shotgun
X-ray Laser (again not cannon)
now watch these sell out

Jetstream: avoider yes? good, but he needs to drop the weapon and the skill, Skill is pretty useless, and Electron scimitar sword is is very expensive for it's damage(which is tops out @ 30% if you have 10str), so drop the skll get a weapon from above and some str.

Shadowstriker: again it's just the weapon and it's requirments, too much xp cost for medicore damage

Deafcon1: The Dol was nerfed about a month ago, switch it for a Double barrel Plasma shell shotgun.

Andromeda: the Direct currant Electrical lasers looks good on papaer but it's recharge time is so long it's not worth having, which means the 8 points in FRP & SKL may as well not exist, as an avoider she'd do better with speed, or unlock strafe(with 1 INT) and invest heavily in it. either way drop skill to a minimum

Dragonsfire: isn't he nice. switch rank for end and he'd live longer too.

TacticalStrike: like deafcon1, switch the dol for a DBPSS

ShadowKatt: Black magic is like the Direct current electrical laser looks nice but takes way to long to reload. as a land animal she do better either as a high STR rammer or high speed avoider(with str and a decent weapon)

StarEmblem: defensive, but she needs offense, a decent weapon or some strength, one tonne of any type of armour is neglible, which means all her rank is neglible
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (592097)
Posted by ShadowKatt on January 2nd, 2008 @ 8:24pm CST
Ironicly enough though, ShadowKatt, ShadowStriker, and Jetstream are my prize fighters though. They have my highest win ratio of all. The only reasons I picked up things like Black Magic and the Dol lasers is because they kept tearing me to peices and I figured if I couldn't beat them then I'd get them myself. Check out some of the logs if you need to, they all show the same thing. Nerfed or not, they're still kicking my tail.
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (592108)
Posted by Tammuz on January 2nd, 2008 @ 8:44pm CST
ShadowKatt wrote: I figured if I couldn't beat them then I'd get them myself.

that's the thing, you can beat them.
Re: New Clip From Transformers Animated Premiere Episode (592116)
Posted by ShadowKatt on January 2nd, 2008 @ 9:01pm CST
Tammuz wrote:
ShadowKatt wrote: I figured if I couldn't beat them then I'd get them myself.

that's the thing, you can beat them.

The setup I had wasn't though, hence why I got them. The black magic has been kicking tail, the dol lasers haven't. Good strafing weapons are hard to come by =\ I can try rearranging some stats though to beef up their abilities

Ending Soon On eBay

RARE! Transformers G1 Mirage Diaclone Korean Robot Figure Toy Model Japan Anime - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 22 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Shockwave Voyager Class mint in box - Time Remaining: 5 days 59 minutes 51 seconds
MAGNIFICUS BLACK PERCEPTOR Transformers TAKARA G1 Reissue E HOBBY Exclusive MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 34 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Menasor Stunticons Boxed Set MISB 2016 - Time Remaining: 3 days 35 minutes 1 second
Transformers Generations: Voyager Class 2013 GRIMLOCK (FALL OF CYBERTRON) - MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 36 minutes 26 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave Figure Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 38 minutes 8 seconds
VINTAGE 1983 TOYCO G1 TRANSFORMERS SHOCKWAVE GUN - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 10 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers ROTF Supreme Devastator Demolishor Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 41 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016