Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit

Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 8:04PM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 23,592

It is time to present to you for your consideration, the 3rd figure to grace mailboxes from the Transformers Collectors' Club subscription service 1.0. Following on the heels of Scourge and Slipstream, comes Circuit. Just like Circuit's G1 Action Master counterpart was a repaint of Action Master Axcer, TFSS Circuit is a repaint of Hunt for the Decepticons Axor. Despite the difference in spelling Axor is a homage to Axer. Click on through below to see the complete gallery.

Convention & Club Exclusives Circuit

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit

Re: New Club Subscription Gallery: Deluxe Circuit
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1515892)
Posted by dedcat on September 4th, 2013 @ 9:06pm CDT
This dude makes a lot more sense now. Nice work.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1515902)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 4th, 2013 @ 10:21pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Image
Sabrblade wrote:Oh my. :shock:

Circuit is not just a Movieverse character... he's specifically from the "Twilight's Last Gleaming" timeline.

To Fun Pub, I only have this to say:

Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1515946)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 5th, 2013 @ 5:29am CDT

But you know? I don't care, to me he's G1 Circuit, and that's that. :P
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1515959)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 5th, 2013 @ 7:51am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:And here I was thinking Movie-verse (Tyran cluster) was completely off-limits. Silly me. After some looking, it's the Gamma (comic) tangent of Tyran 707.04 Delta, or the main movie, referred to in Withered Hope.
Tyran 208.28 Gamma. ;)
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1515979)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on September 5th, 2013 @ 9:33am CDT
Now that I get to see more pictures the more I regret not getting the transformers Collectors' Club subscription service 1.0. I don't even know what made me not to want this guys,,,I will make sure I get my TFSS 2.0 this time. :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1515997)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 5th, 2013 @ 12:27pm CDT
This gallery makes me wish I had bought Axor when it was out. It didn't interest me at the time (I don't even remember seeing it in stores, actually), but it's pretty nice looking, and I like that mold.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519850)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 25th, 2013 @ 6:34am CDT
Seibertron.com is proud to present a gallery of the latest Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription toy. This time around we get Deluxe Class Breakdown in his Generation 1 colors. This is just the newest figure to utilize the classics Sideswipe mold while reusing the head from the G2 Breakdown in the BotCon 2010 box set. Click on any of the images below to view the full gallery.

Convention & Club Exclusives Breakdown

Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519857)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 25th, 2013 @ 8:19am CDT
Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519863)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 25th, 2013 @ 9:25am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D

That's what headswaps and Reprolabels are for ;)
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519878)
Posted by Seibertron on September 25th, 2013 @ 11:17am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D

That's what headswaps and Reprolabels are for ;)

I did the more intensive parts swap by swapping ALL of the white parts with all of the gray parts. It was a lot of work but well worth it. I think I'll give Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker a gallery here at some point, probably when I work on Masterpiece Tigertrack's gallery.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519890)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 25th, 2013 @ 12:39pm CDT
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519894)
Posted by Seibertron on September 25th, 2013 @ 1:00pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:Did something change to the idea that the most current TFSS figure wouldn't be revealed online until about a week had passed from first arrival? I still haven't gotten mine, yet the very first person to get theirs lets everyone know via a news post on the front page, with the figure's name and picture prominently displayed. It just takes a little of the fun and all the surprise out of getting it. :-(

That's not an idea that would be implemented here. The purpose of this site is to share the latest information about Transformers with our viewers.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519930)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 25th, 2013 @ 3:11pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D

That's what headswaps and Reprolabels are for ;)

The custom Classics ones? Where would they be filed under?

I've never even heard of such an "idea". You sure it's not just gospel?
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519943)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 25th, 2013 @ 4:43pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Tigertrack and Diaclone Sunstreaker. Clever. :D

That's what headswaps and Reprolabels are for ;)

The custom Classics ones? Where would they be filed under?

I've never even heard of such an "idea". You sure it's not just gospel?

Let me explain. I know there was never any hard and fast rule about not revealing the latest figure, but I thought when the FSS was first announced, FunPub had suggested that when each figure started showing up, that fans wait a few days to announce who the figure was, so as to not spoil the surprise for everyone.

Might I suggest whatever the latest figure is, that the headline not reveal the name? You have to click on the story and scroll down to find out? I thought it was that way with Scourge and Slipstream; correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1519974)
Posted by TulioDude on September 25th, 2013 @ 8:00pm CDT
Looks a nice toy!
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1520718)
Posted by stocky on September 29th, 2013 @ 2:33pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

We're all fans here. I check this site at least a few times a day to find out what TF related news there is. But this is different. There's a difference between letting people know the "latest information," that they should expect the figure soon (not ruining the surprise), and letting people know the identity of the figure that is being shipped, especially in a headline (which does ruin the surprise). If a person can't show just a little consideration towards the people here that don't want the surprise ruined, because they want to feel some personal victory by being the first one to post the identity of the next figure shipping, then the answer is simple for me -- once I know the figures have started shipping, I'll just stay away from the site until I've received my figure, plain and simple. Not what I want to do, but if it's the only option, so be it.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1520721)
Posted by Seibertron on September 29th, 2013 @ 2:45pm CDT
stocky wrote:I seem to remember this being the case as well, at least for Scourge, that the headline stated that the first TFSS figure was shipping, but the name of the figure was not revealed in the headline, and it was stated that the name wasn't being revealed in the headline so as not to ruin the surprise for those people who had not yet received their figure. I thought it was a very considerate thing to do, and needless to say, I was still surprised when I received my Scourge figure. Unfortunately, I don't think that this has been the case for the subsequent figures when they shipped. I believe they were all revealed in the headline, ruining the surprise.

While I understand and sympathize with those of you who enjoy secrets, this site has never been run that way. We're here to provide the latest news, spoilers and all. Everyone has their different things that they want to be surprised about. Some people don't want movie spoilers. Others don't want comics spoilers. Many don't want cartoon spoilers. Many want to be surprised about which figure they are receiving. If we tried to accommodate all of the spoiler free requests, we wouldn't have much of a news section and we would have a difficult time getting these topics properly indexed in Google search results which are a very large amount of Seibertron.com's daily traffic.

As I'm sure many of you can imagine, it's really hard for me to stay out of the way of spoilers but somehow I manage to avoid spoilers for things that I want to enjoy on my own terms. If I can find ways to avoid spoilers with me being very near the top of breaking Transformers news, I know you guys can find ways to avoid spoilers.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1520798)
Posted by stocky on September 30th, 2013 @ 7:37am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

As I wrote earlier, this is the only site I check daily for TF related news. So if my only way to avoid spoilers is to avoid the site, that's what I'll do. But not for nothing, here is the original post I am referring to, from when Scourge began to ship. It got the news out there that the first figure was finally shipping, and even after all the time that we all waited to finally receive this first figure, El Duque still made a whole-hearted effort not to ruin the surprise for others. Very considerate indeed. I guess some of us figured that this would have set a precedent for when the rest of the figures began to ship as well. But I guess that was too much to hope for, or apparently ask for...

El Duque wrote:The long awaited TFSS figures have finally started shipping, and thanks to a tweet from Texas we can know who the first figure is! We know some of you want to be surprised when the figure arrives, so we'll do our best not to spoil it. There are six possible figures:

• Ultra Mammoth
  • Scourge
  • Circuit
  • Jackpot
  • Slipstream
  • Breakdown

Check your mailboxes! For those who don't mind being spoiled scroll on down and meet your first TFSS figure.....

Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1524105)
Posted by El Duque on October 15th, 2013 @ 8:19pm CDT
Seibertron.com has hit the Jackpot.........literally! Our latest gallery is the recently released TFSS 1.0 figure Animated Jackpot. The latest Subscription Service figure makes use of the Transformers Animated Deluxe Jazz mold with an all new head sculpt. A great update on the G1 Action Master character. Enjoy the full gallery by clicking any of the links or images below.

Convention & Club Exclusives Jackpot

Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1524109)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 15th, 2013 @ 8:32pm CDT
Now we just need an Animated Hubcap toy to go with him. Image
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1524123)
Posted by Noideaforaname on October 15th, 2013 @ 10:03pm CDT
Circuit always stands out in those comparison pics, and not because of his color scheme.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1524126)
Posted by Rated X on October 15th, 2013 @ 10:27pm CDT
I like the paintjob and the mold. Im using him for classics though. I really hope someone makes a more serious classics style head. I think animated and prime molds have great potential for classics if you get rid of the crappy cartoon heads.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Circuit (1524169)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2013 @ 7:38am CDT
Comparing it to the G1 toy, I hadn't realized just how hideous by comparison the G1 toy's head was. Guess I've been too spoiled by this awesome look of the guy:

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok