New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images

Transformers News: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images

Friday, December 21st, 2012 9:01AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,049

e-Hobby continues to hype next month's release of their exclusive collaboration with TFCC, Shattered Glass Soundwave vs. Blaster. Their most recent set of tweets shows off the sets packaging, which features G1 style art sounding the figures and a modern Shattered Glass scene on the back. Images mirrored below.

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images, Pre-Orders and more

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images, Pre-Orders and more
Credit(s): e-Hobby
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448291)
Posted by RhA on December 21st, 2012 @ 11:07am CST
That looked pretty awesome, untill I saw the back of the box.
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448293)
Posted by gothsaurus on December 21st, 2012 @ 11:17am CST
Aw. I love the G1 style painting art. I always get those posters when they have them at the con. I think without that on the back of these retro packages, they wouldn't feel all nostalgic and vintage style at all.
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448305)
Posted by F Prime on December 21st, 2012 @ 12:19pm CST
I had already pre-ordered this, but I will say that if I hadn't the back of that box may have convinced me. Fantastic take on one of the originals. Love it.

*EDIT: I should dial it back a bit. The back of a box would not convince me to drop $$ on a toy. Let's just say that I really love the back of this box.
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448350)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 21st, 2012 @ 4:36pm CST
For some reason I thought this was supposed to be out already.
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448422)
Posted by STngAR on December 21st, 2012 @ 8:39pm CST
I dig the packaging. Glad I decided to order this. :MAXIMAL:
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448570)
Posted by Soulgem on December 22nd, 2012 @ 3:59pm CST
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448572)
Posted by xyl360 on December 22nd, 2012 @ 4:17pm CST
Soulgem wrote:I did not order this, In fact being out of the loop for a while, I haven't been following news. But I really like the look of this set. How could I get hold of it now?

Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448693)
Posted by Soulgem on December 23rd, 2012 @ 5:02am CST
xyl360 wrote:You can get it from BBTS here as well as at other online retailers, but it's quite pricey.

Thanks! That is a bit pricey, yes. But they would complement the originals and the recent encore repaints. This is one I'll have to ask for permission to buy.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole