New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images

Transformers News: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images

Friday, December 21st, 2012 9:01AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,377

e-Hobby continues to hype next month's release of their exclusive collaboration with TFCC, Shattered Glass Soundwave vs. Blaster. Their most recent set of tweets shows off the sets packaging, which features G1 style art sounding the figures and a modern Shattered Glass scene on the back. Images mirrored below.

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images, Pre-Orders and more

Re: New e-Hobby/TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images, Pre-Orders and more
Credit(s): e-Hobby
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448291)
Posted by RhA on December 21st, 2012 @ 11:07am CST
That looked pretty awesome, untill I saw the back of the box.
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448293)
Posted by gothsaurus on December 21st, 2012 @ 11:17am CST
Aw. I love the G1 style painting art. I always get those posters when they have them at the con. I think without that on the back of these retro packages, they wouldn't feel all nostalgic and vintage style at all.
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448305)
Posted by F Prime on December 21st, 2012 @ 12:19pm CST
I had already pre-ordered this, but I will say that if I hadn't the back of that box may have convinced me. Fantastic take on one of the originals. Love it.

*EDIT: I should dial it back a bit. The back of a box would not convince me to drop $$ on a toy. Let's just say that I really love the back of this box.
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448350)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 21st, 2012 @ 4:36pm CST
For some reason I thought this was supposed to be out already.
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448422)
Posted by STngAR on December 21st, 2012 @ 8:39pm CST
I dig the packaging. Glad I decided to order this. :MAXIMAL:
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448570)
Posted by Soulgem on December 22nd, 2012 @ 3:59pm CST
Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448572)
Posted by xyl360 on December 22nd, 2012 @ 4:17pm CST
Soulgem wrote:I did not order this, In fact being out of the loop for a while, I haven't been following news. But I really like the look of this set. How could I get hold of it now?

Re: New e-Hobby / TFCC SG Soundwave Vs. Blaster Images (1448693)
Posted by Soulgem on December 23rd, 2012 @ 5:02am CST
xyl360 wrote:You can get it from BBTS here as well as at other online retailers, but it's quite pricey.

Thanks! That is a bit pricey, yes. But they would complement the originals and the recent encore repaints. This is one I'll have to ask for permission to buy.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers 1987 G1 Targetmasters: Slugslinger *figure only - Time Remaining: 18 days 11 hours 27 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers AUTHENTIC Justitoys WST Dinobot G1 Desert Warrior Snarl MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 58 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Animated TA-07 TA 07 Starscream Action Figure Takara Tomy Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 52 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Animated TA-06 TA 06 Voyager Megatron Action Figure Takara Tomy F/S - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 53 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers G1 Powermaster Overlord radar dish - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 21 minutes 8 seconds
Takara Tomy BUMBLEBEE Transformers Movie 2007 complete Concept Camaro Japan - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 55 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Voyager Ironhide Action Figure Toy Doll 100% New - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 57 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS RAVAGE METALLIC STATUE HARD HERO  G1 DECEPTICON Megatron - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 18 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory