Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee

Sunday, August 31st, 2014 12:07PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 14,113

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

After seeing the Takara version of the 2014 camaro concept version of Bumblebee which feature many comparison pics, we get a look an indepth look at the Hasbro version. Unlike the Takara version which is a standalone single figure, Hasbro 'bee comes in a two pack with a redeco version of the Generations Legends Bumblebee. He is also a Toys 'R' Us exclusive. The paint app differences on the Legends Class Bumblebees are very minimal but as an added bonus, the Evolutions 2-pack Legends Class Bumblebee comes with a new weapon for added value. Click on any of the pictures to see the full galleries.

Age of Extinction: Generations Bumblebee

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys


Age of Extinction: Generations Bumblebee

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Age of Extinction and other Movie Universe toys
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603142)
Posted by Seibertron on August 31st, 2014 @ 1:17pm CDT
Urgh. I just realized that I mixed up AD02 Evasion Mode Optimus Prime with Hasbro's Evasion Mode Optimus Prime in many of these pictures. You'd really have to mix and match parts from the two figures to make one better version.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603143)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 31st, 2014 @ 1:19pm CDT
Still going to wait until Stinger is released. I'll always choose any car over a Camaro, especially when it's a Pagani =P~
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603167)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 31st, 2014 @ 2:45pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:Still going to wait until Stinger is released. I'll always choose any car over a Camaro, especially when it's a Pagani =P~
Then you'd best be getting the 1 Step Changer since that's the only Pagani Stinger toy that Hasbro's making.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603169)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 31st, 2014 @ 2:50pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:Still going to wait until Stinger is released. I'll always choose any car over a Camaro, especially when it's a Pagani =P~
Then you'd best be getting the 1 Step Changer since that's the only Pagani Stinger toy that Hasbro's making.


Keep in mind that while Hasbro has no confirmed plans for a Deluxe Stinger, we have yet to hear from TakaraTomy. Even then, they may just repaint Bumblebee and not reshell him at all and release him as an exclusive to boot.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603218)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 31st, 2014 @ 8:53pm CDT
this is actually a pretty good value, for $17 your getting a $15 deluxe ($18 in most places these days) and a $10 mini commander plus its an exclusive so that adds value down the road. And not to mention when AoE bee is sold on its own at mass retail youll be paying $15-$20. The only downside is that its bumblebee and a downsized AoE deluxe. But in the current market its a good deal. On a side note does anyone else think this version of AoE bee would make a good waspinator repaint? The chest has the whole eye thing going for it & the battle mask gives the head an insect look when its down.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603226)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on August 31st, 2014 @ 9:57pm CDT
Yes! I also thought he would make a good Waspinator, I thought of it ever since I saw him, I'm already working on him to make him Waspinator too. Just a new paint job and a new molded chin ;)
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603227)
Posted by Seibertron on August 31st, 2014 @ 10:01pm CDT
The Thuggernaut wrote:Yes! I also thought he would make a good Waspinator, I thought of it ever since I saw him, I'm already working on him to make him Waspinator too. Just a new paint job and a new molded chin ;)


Does he need a new molded chin? The new one's mouth/chin area looks very wasp/bee like.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603228)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on August 31st, 2014 @ 10:06pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
The Thuggernaut wrote:Yes! I also thought he would make a good Waspinator, I thought of it ever since I saw him, I'm already working on him to make him Waspinator too. Just a new paint job and a new molded chin ;)


Does he need a new molded chin? The new one's mouth/chin area looks very wasp/bee like.

Well he doesn't need one, per-say, but I'd like to do one that would resemble animated since I like the character and would like to keep it for myself :D
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603229)
Posted by Seibertron on August 31st, 2014 @ 10:07pm CDT
The Thuggernaut wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
The Thuggernaut wrote:Yes! I also thought he would make a good Waspinator, I thought of it ever since I saw him, I'm already working on him to make him Waspinator too. Just a new paint job and a new molded chin ;)


Does he need a new molded chin? The new one's mouth/chin area looks very wasp/bee like.

Well he doesn't need one, per-say, but I'd like to do one that would resemble animated since I like tge character and would like to keep it for myself :D


Fair enough! Be sure to share some pictures with us when you get it completed. A Waspinator and/or Stinger from Bumblebee would be right up my alley!
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603230)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on August 31st, 2014 @ 10:10pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
The Thuggernaut wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
The Thuggernaut wrote:Yes! I also thought he would make a good Waspinator, I thought of it ever since I saw him, I'm already working on him to make him Waspinator too. Just a new paint job and a new molded chin ;)


Does he need a new molded chin? The new one's mouth/chin area looks very wasp/bee like.

Well he doesn't need one, per-say, but I'd like to do one that would resemble animated since I like tge character and would like to keep it for myself :D


Fair enough! Be sure to share some pictures with us when you get it completed. A Waspinator and/or Stinger from Bumblebee would be right up my alley!

I will! It's my first full figure repaint and right now I'm juggling school and work but I'll get it done!
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603232)
Posted by TulioDude on August 31st, 2014 @ 10:20pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Can Bumblebee stores his "stars" in his back like the concept art?I'm curious.


You bet! Here's an image from the gallery that shows this. There are many other images in the gallery that show it as well.

Image


Madeus Prime wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Can Bumblebee stores his "stars" in his back like the concept art?I'm curious.


Hard to see, but he can:

Image

If only they'd given him some little ball-jointed hinges for the shriuken (Probably mispelled) peg-holes


Sorry I missed this.I think this is cool.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603243)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 1st, 2014 @ 12:53am CDT
Our Bumblebee galleries just keep on rolling because you can never have too much of the 'bee. The next Bumblebee gallery we are focusing on is that of the Age of Extinction Leader Class variety. This new Bumblebee is a repaint of the previous Dark of the Moon Bumblebee with out his massive Mech-Tech weapon. The paint apps have been updated to match his new look in Age of Extinction. Age of Extinction Leader Class Bumblebee is said to be hanging out at Costco. Click on any of the images to see the full gallery.

Age of Extinction: Generations Bumblebee

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603244)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on September 1st, 2014 @ 1:03am CDT
yeap, nothing like the work and love they put on previous movies... shame for AoE toy line, too much movie for this new toys. :michaelbay:
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603250)
Posted by RhA on September 1st, 2014 @ 2:22am CDT
I didn't even know this guy would be used again. And guess what? Looking at him, it doesn't matter. He's actually lost paint and about half of his bodyweight.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603277)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 1st, 2014 @ 7:26am CDT
RhA wrote:I didn't even know this guy would be used again. And guess what? Looking at him, it doesn't matter. He's actually lost paint and about half of his bodyweight.


He did get a new head in return tho :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603278)
Posted by RhA on September 1st, 2014 @ 7:32am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RhA wrote:I didn't even know this guy would be used again. And guess what? Looking at him, it doesn't matter. He's actually lost paint and about half of his bodyweight.


He did get a new head in return tho :lol:

I don't see it. What am I missing here?
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603280)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 1st, 2014 @ 7:45am CDT
RhA wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RhA wrote:I didn't even know this guy would be used again. And guess what? Looking at him, it doesn't matter. He's actually lost paint and about half of his bodyweight.


He did get a new head in return tho :lol:

I don't see it. What am I missing here?


The new battle mask:

Image

Image

And I see now it's just repainted. My bad :oops:
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603281)
Posted by RhA on September 1st, 2014 @ 7:47am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RhA wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RhA wrote:I didn't even know this guy would be used again. And guess what? Looking at him, it doesn't matter. He's actually lost paint and about half of his bodyweight.


He did get a new head in return tho :lol:

I don't see it. What am I missing here?


The new battle mask:

Image

Image

And I see now it's just repainted. My bad :oops:

Depainted* :P
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603286)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 1st, 2014 @ 8:20am CDT
AOE Leader Class Bumblebee...

Even at 30$ on clearance, I didn't want the DOTM version. The AOE Leader bee is just a repaint of the DOTM one. With almost all the paint aps removed. Without the BFG backpack. And the thing will sell for 55-60$ in Canadian stores.

So,

Image
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603290)
Posted by Seibertron on September 1st, 2014 @ 8:58am CDT
This figure doesn't have that many less paint apps on it from the previous version. Other than the absence of the Autobot symbol on its forehead and rear license plate (and maybe a few other places). But he also gains paint apps elsewhere. The stripes in vehicle mode are laid out differently which is why in robot mode he looks like he has less paint apps.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603304)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 1st, 2014 @ 10:21am CDT
they could have at least tried to make a cliffjumper repaint with a new head or something.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603308)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on September 1st, 2014 @ 10:56am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:they could have at least tried to make a cliffjumper repaint with a new head or something.

Movie Cliffjumper has the same head as Bumblebee in the comics
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603309)
Posted by RhA on September 1st, 2014 @ 11:07am CDT
welcometothedarksyde wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:they could have at least tried to make a cliffjumper repaint with a new head or something.

Movie Cliffjumper has the same head as Bumblebee in the comics

They're selling a toy, not a comic book here.

I'd like a new head for this guy.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603316)
Posted by Va'al on September 1st, 2014 @ 11:40am CDT
The unstoppable Seibertron is tirelessly working to bring us all more plastic enjoyment (via a screen and in visual form). The latest gallery offering is a repaint of Transformers: Age of Extinction Voyager Evasion Mode Optimus Prime from Takara Tomy, a Toys'R'Us Japan exclusive, and looks a little more like its big screen incarnation: feast your optics below on the Rusty Version of Optimus Prime, by clicking on any image to view the whole gallery!


Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Optimus Prime Rusty Version

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603322)
Posted by shajaki on September 1st, 2014 @ 11:58am CDT
seibs youre missing some poses! i got mine kinda hunched over holding his chest since he was all busted up in the movie (in this form).

i get people who say hes not as accurate as he should be, but i still think its a beautiful figure. bits like the rusty hub caps are a real nice touch. i think if this prime shook all the dust off, he'd end up looking like hasbros rusty prime :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603324)
Posted by Shockwave7 on September 1st, 2014 @ 12:02pm CDT
Every time I mock Hasbro for pooping out yet another Bumblebee figure, they seem to double down and poop out even more.

Will anyone actually buy this? Not me. In fact the ONLY movie toy I've gotten so far is Evasion Prime. And that's only because he is more like G1 Prime than Bayverse Prime.

And as I predicted, NO one is buying those ridiculous shampoo bottles which Hasbro is calling 'action figures'.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603337)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 1st, 2014 @ 1:11pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:And as I predicted, NO one is buying those ridiculous shampoo bottles which Hasbro is calling 'action figures'.


They may be selling some because they keep making them. Still, I can understand the one-step changers and such. However, I don't get those big, unpainted brics at all. Make them GI-Joe sized and sell them for 2$ at the dollar store and it will be fine. Instead, they are fawking huge and go for 10-15$ each. WTF, man?!

BTW, dude, by not buying voyager Hound, Grimlock, and Galvatron, you are missing out.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603338)
Posted by RhA on September 1st, 2014 @ 1:12pm CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:Every time I mock Hasbro for pooping out yet another Bumblebee figure, they seem to double down and poop out even more.

Will anyone actually buy this? Not me. In fact the ONLY movie toy I've gotten so far is Evasion Prime. And that's only because he is more like G1 Prime than Bayverse Prime.

And as I predicted, NO one is buying those ridiculous shampoo bottles which Hasbro is calling 'action figures'.

You are not angry enough. If you get even angrier, Hasbro will totally listen to you.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603345)
Posted by Seibertron on September 1st, 2014 @ 1:28pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:And as I predicted, NO one is buying those ridiculous shampoo bottles which Hasbro is calling 'action figures'.


They may be selling some because they keep making them. Still, I can understand the one-step changers and such. However, I don't get those big, unpainted brics at all. Make them GI-Joe sized and sell them for 2$ at the dollar store and it will be fine. Instead, they are fawking huge and go for 10-15$ each. WTF, man?!

BTW, dude, by not buying voyager Hound, Grimlock, and Galvatron, you are missing out.


From what I've heard, Hasbro is making a killing on the "Shampoo Bottle" toys in the world-wide market for whatever reason (think areas of the world where you don't expect to find Transformers that often). I have a feeling those extremely simplified toys will be around for a while unfortunately.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603358)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2014 @ 1:50pm CDT
I've never even seen that Leader Bumblebee in stores.

Guess I'm just lucky. :P
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603398)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on September 1st, 2014 @ 3:40pm CDT
Love Takara's evasion mode Optimus. I prefer it to the Hasbro one. Seems like alot of people are tending towards the opposite. Anyone know why? Also it looks like this Evasion Mode Prime's gun would be a better color match for DOTM Megatron. Too bad you didn't get a shot of that Ryan :-?
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603400)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2014 @ 3:47pm CDT
welcometothedarksyde wrote:Love Takara's evasion mode Optimus. I prefer it to the Hasbro one. Seems like alot of people are tending towards the opposite. Anyone know why?
Because Hasbro's one better reflects how he looked in the movie in both modes instead of just in truck mode like Takara's does. Takara's robot mode is albino from head to toe, whereas both Hasbro's and the movie version two-toned.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603409)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 1st, 2014 @ 4:14pm CDT
This one figure is both extremes in rusty paint aps; barely any in bot mode and too much in truck mode. I need something in between.

There's that "Farmageddon" one, though I think it'd just be easier/cheaper to get the regular one on clearance and leave it outside until it's faded and weather-beaten.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603425)
Posted by Kapiko Customs on September 1st, 2014 @ 5:22pm CDT
Same crappy hunchback from DOTM! Pass!
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603437)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on September 1st, 2014 @ 6:13pm CDT
u kidding me hasbro.......


that mold was the worst bee mold ever, and now they are using it again......

man they must think we will buy anything, but sadly some do.........but i aint that stupid. :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603441)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 1st, 2014 @ 6:24pm CDT
It is our pleasure to introduce to you, the next two inductees into the galleries of Seibertron. Two members of the Age of Extinction Dinobots, Strafe and Slash. Strafe who transforms into a two-headed Pteranodon was a Knight who was imprisoned on Lockdown's ship and freed by Optimus Prime. Slash transforms into a Velociraptor but was not featured in the Age of Extinction movie. Click on any of the images to see the full galleries.

Age of Extinction: Generations Strafe

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Age of Extinction: Generations Slash

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603480)
Posted by TulioDude on September 1st, 2014 @ 10:12pm CDT
Strade looks pretty awesome for me! 8)

Slash looks interesting.I want to see him in person.He must be cool.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603481)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 1st, 2014 @ 10:20pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Image

What an unfortunate must-fit-the-package mistransformation.



I still wish they continued Cyberverse for this movie. The Dinobots would make great additions to the BH Terrorcons.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603891)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 3rd, 2014 @ 8:53pm CDT
Ladies and gents, 'bots and 'cons, we here at Seibertron.com are excited to present our newest additions to our ever-expanding toy galleries, Takara Tomy's Lost Age Grimlock (Generation One edition) and Slug (Generation One edition)! While from a glance they look the same as their San Diego Comic Con 2014 selves, these Japanese exclusives sport notable differences, such as less chrome, more details, and different paint applications. Without further adieu, the preliminary images to these new additions!

Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Grimlock G1 Color Version

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Slug G1 Color Version

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603907)
Posted by f-primus-unicron on September 3rd, 2014 @ 10:15pm CDT
mix both versions to get the PERFECT g1 dinobots
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603921)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on September 4th, 2014 @ 12:17am CDT
I still dream on this guys "legion" version...
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603928)
Posted by Emerje on September 4th, 2014 @ 3:12am CDT
I think Hasbro won this round on both of them. Still kinda strange that they Takara Tomy based their Slug/Slag on Canadian Slag, or at least the Slag from the box photos. Seems like way too much red to be the true G1 Slag.

Emerje
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603944)
Posted by gopalkrishnan on September 4th, 2014 @ 5:06am CDT
Rare and hard to find. Both toys have perfect detailing. I want to grab these toys. They look cool.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603976)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 4th, 2014 @ 7:54am CDT
Emerje wrote:I think Hasbro won this round on both of them. Still kinda strange that they Takara Tomy based their Slug/Slag on Canadian Slag, or at least the Slag from the box photos. Seems like way too much red to be the true G1 Slag.

Emerje
Image
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603983)
Posted by Seibertron on September 4th, 2014 @ 8:11am CDT
Emerje wrote:I think Hasbro won this round on both of them. Still kinda strange that they Takara Tomy based their Slug/Slag on Canadian Slag, or at least the Slag from the box photos. Seems like way too much red to be the true G1 Slag.

Emerje


I think the black head would have looked better as well. Too much red.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1603990)
Posted by shajaki on September 4th, 2014 @ 9:16am CDT
f-primus-unicron wrote:mix both versions to get the PERFECT g1 dinobots
ugh... truer words have never been said. id love to mix and match... but gawd DAYUM thats an expensive endeavour. id do it if slag was like half the price...
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1604762)
Posted by Va'al on September 7th, 2014 @ 4:02pm CDT
We told you we'd bring you more news in the black repaint department - and it's the two main characters from Transformers: Age of Extinction, Optimus Prime and Grimlock! Check out the latest instalment of the Seibetron.com galleries, featuring the Transformers Expo 2014 Nemesis Grimlock and Nemesis Prime Exclusives, redecos of Voyagers Evasion Mode Optimus and Dinobot Grimlock, both of which were limited to the Japanese event and we were able to procure for your visual enjoyment. Click on any image below for the full galleries!

Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Nemesis Prime

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Nemesis Grimlock

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1604769)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 7th, 2014 @ 4:33pm CDT
Kinda sad there are just as many Nemeses as there are canon Decepticons... and the one canon Nemesis, Stinger, is unaccounted for. Pfft.

Those two are pretty damn cool, though.
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1604796)
Posted by shajaki on September 7th, 2014 @ 6:01pm CDT
i have no need for a black and purple grimlock. to me theres pretty much either nemesis/black (reserved pretty much for primes) and shattered glass. and SG grimmy doesnt look like that to me.

prime on the other hand, will be mine. even at those terrifying after market prices...
Re: New Galleries: Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Bumblebee (1604797)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2014 @ 6:05pm CDT
shajaki wrote:i have no need for a black and purple grimlock. to me theres pretty much either nemesis/black (reserved pretty much for primes) and shattered glass. and SG grimmy doesnt look like that to me.
Well, if Optimus can have an evil clone, why can't Grimlock too?

Click here to view an additional 11 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...