Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy

Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 2:21AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 27,670

We proudly present our newest Seibertron.com galleries, the TFCC Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Big Black Convoy! These are redecos of the Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy mold. Ultra Mammoth is the final installment of the 1.0 subscription, and Big Black Convoy, a 1999 Toys R Us Japan exclusive. You can see the galleries of the previous subscription releases here: Convention & Club Exclusives Subscription Service - Transformers Toy Galleries

Convention & Club Exclusives Ultra Mammoth

Beast Wars Neo Black Big Convoy

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527503)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 2nd, 2013 @ 7:26am CDT
What's cool about Black Big Convoy is that he is not an evil clone but a heroic clone of Big Convoy, created by Vector Sigma to help Big Convoy in the fight against the Blentrons and Unicron. ;)
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527528)
Posted by Mkall on November 2nd, 2013 @ 11:01am CDT
That Big Black Convoy is a sexy beast.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527535)
Posted by EagleBot13 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 1:25pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527549)
Posted by Seibertron on November 2nd, 2013 @ 5:58pm CDT
EagleBot13 wrote:This mold looks awesome, and I have always wanted it. I am looking at buying a Big Convoy in a few weeks, does anyone know of a place were I can purchase one for a good deal without having to use pay pall?

Your best bet is the official Korean version of Big Convoy. It's the identical toy. Just a cheaper toy because of the packaging. I own the Korean version and it's perfect.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527550)
Posted by EagleBot13 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 6:02pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

That is probably the version I will go with; the problem I encounter is that all of them I have seen on eBay require Pay Pall, which I don't have. Any good Ideas for where I can pick this guy up without needing Pay Pall?
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527552)
Posted by Seibertron on November 2nd, 2013 @ 6:12pm CDT
EagleBot13 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Here you go ...

http://www.toyarena.com/product_info.ph ... voy-p-1627

Toy Arena is one of Seibertron.com's advertisers. They have very fast shipping and good customer service. I'm pretty sure you can use your regular credit card with them for payment.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527580)
Posted by EagleBot13 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 10:18pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
EagleBot13 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Here you go ...

http://www.toyarena.com/product_info.ph ... voy-p-1627

Thank you, now I just have to hope he is still in stoke when I have some extra money in two to three weeks.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527590)
Posted by Manterax Prime on November 2nd, 2013 @ 11:21pm CDT
Not only is his face plate not fully painted, but the paint that is there is off center.

DOUBLE FAIL!
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527723)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on November 3rd, 2013 @ 1:02pm CST
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527734)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2013 @ 2:13pm CST
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Question: why are there no pics with the shoulder-rocket pods up? I thought that was the most brilliant part of picking this mold for the deco...
Huh, you're right.

I think that's due to the instructions telling us to have them facing down on this mold, which greatly confused me when transforming this toy for the first time since we're clearly not supposed to do that with this figure.

After all, all official publicity photos and artwork have the shoulder missile pods correctly pointing forward, even on the Big Convoy and Nemesis Prime versions.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527743)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 3rd, 2013 @ 2:26pm CST

It would have been even better if they bothered to paint them.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Beast Wars Neo Big Black Convoy (1527791)
Posted by xyl360 on November 3rd, 2013 @ 7:03pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

It would have been even better if they bothered to paint them.

Yeah, I've been thinking about painting them red myself. Either that, or hoping a 3rd party will create some actual rocket launchers to plug into the two holes in the tops of those shoulder pieces which would be even better.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok