Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys

Transformers News: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys

Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 1:33AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 28,820

We're proud to present two more galleries for your viewing pleasure here at Seibertron.com: e-hobby Ghost Starscream (G1 mold) and Masterpiece MP-3G Ghost Starscream. These two continue a trend started last year with Henkei Ghost Starscream, which you can see by clicking here.

e-Hobby Exclusives Starscream Ghost Version

New Galleries: Ghost Starscreams

Transformers Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version (MP-3G)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477608)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on April 9th, 2013 @ 1:37am CDT

Anyways, these look great!
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477610)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 9th, 2013 @ 1:44am CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:I was just about to comment on how there were two News Tabs for this thing, looks like you guys caught before I did :lol:

Anyways, these look great!

Yeah, sorry about that, folks. I'm slowly getting used to a couple of new editor systems being used. They work great, it's just human error on my part.

This won't be happening again, I'll get it right next time.
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477614)
Posted by RhA on April 9th, 2013 @ 2:03am CDT
I came here for the Waspinators and the Octanes and was not disappointed.
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477643)
Posted by AutoBorst on April 9th, 2013 @ 7:36am CDT
Some day I'll own that E-Hobby Ghost Starscream. I have more than enough MP Seekers.
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477650)
Posted by Sinnertwin on April 9th, 2013 @ 8:19am CDT
:APPLAUSE:
Great work!
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477652)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 9th, 2013 @ 8:38am CDT
Spooky.
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477660)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477666)
Posted by Seibertron on April 9th, 2013 @ 10:29am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Though this is for the G1 and Masterpiece Ghost Starscreams, looking at the Henkei! Henkei! Ghost Starscream gallery and seeing pics of not just a Waspinator toy but the Telemocha Series Waspeeter version makes me smile. :D

I updated Henkei Ghost Starscream's gallery last night with additional pictures that I took a year ago per your request. Thanks for looking at the pics ... I'm glad you enjoyed them.
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477668)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 9th, 2013 @ 10:38am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yeah. Was that a year ago? Wow.

Tis a beautiful Waspinator toy, ain't it? ;)
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477669)
Posted by Seibertron on April 9th, 2013 @ 10:39am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yeah. Was that a year ago? Wow.

Tis a beautiful Waspinator toy, ain't it? ;)

Yes it is! I miss seeing those characters in the current lines.
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477686)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 9th, 2013 @ 12:36pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477689)
Posted by Seibertron on April 9th, 2013 @ 12:42pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Kicking myself for not getting ghost starscream from BBTS a while back when they were selling it for $75 bucks. =/

$75! Wow. I thought I got mine for a steal at $125 after seeing it go regularly for around $200 or more on eBay for quite a while.
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1477692)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 9th, 2013 @ 12:54pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Yea it was on sale back in August 2011. It was bwt that and Primus - 2010 TakaraTomy Version (which was also on sale for $109) went with the Primus, Wish I've gotten both. hehe
Re: New Galleries: e-Hobby and Masterpiece Starscream Ghost Version toys (1478682)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 13th, 2013 @ 5:31am CDT
Starscream is my #1 favorite :CON: and my favorite character after Optimus Prime. I'm glad to have seen this gallery.

Some of you may have seen it before, but here's my MP Starscream display:

I used expensive LED lights to make the ghosts shine and it's an amazing result. That deluxe seeker may be a KO. If it is, it's a very good one.

Now, all I need is the G1 mold in ghost version. I dont think I'll ever have it because that sonnova is worth more than 200$. No way in hell I'll pay that.

A little off topic, but I'd like to have Starscream return as a ghost in TF4. Just a ghost movieverse deluxe toy would be enough. :x
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction