Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more!

Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 3:21PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,605

Seibertron.com is proud to present seven all new entries in our rapidly expanding Star Wars Transformers galleries. This batch brings us two versions of Anakin Skywalker (Y-Wing Bomber, and The Twilight), two Republic Clone Troopers (Y-Wing Bomber Pilot and Lieutenant Thire), and three villains (Cad Bane, General Grievous, and Magna Guard Droid). Use the Force to click on any of the links or images below to view their full galleries.

General Grievous (Grievous Starfighter) (Mega Vehicles)
Star Wars Transformers

Magna Guard Droid / Magna Guard Fighter (Mega Vehicles)
Star Wars Transformers

Cad Bane (Xanadu Blood) (Mega Vehicles)
Star Wars Transformers

Anakin Skywalker (The Twilight) (Mega Vehicles)
Star Wars Transformers

Anakin Skywalker (Y-Wing Bomber) (Mega Vehicles)
Star Wars Transformers

Y-Wing Pilot (Y-Wing) (Mega Vehicles)
Star Wars Transformers

Lieutenant Thire (Republic Attack Cruiser) (Mega Vehicles)
Star Wars Transformers

Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1291983)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 21st, 2011 @ 4:27pm CDT
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1291990)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on September 21st, 2011 @ 4:54pm CDT
You know, the only SW X-over figures I'd buy are C-3PO and R2-D2
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292006)
Posted by kota720 on September 21st, 2011 @ 5:13pm CDT
the y-wing looks like it could make a good customs base with a new headswap and paintjob
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292126)
Posted by Seibertron on September 22nd, 2011 @ 1:31am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:I have Grievous and its a cool figure looks good in both modes and has a fare amount of articulation. Only problem with it is the back kibble, gets in the way and makes it back heavy. I want the Magna Guard but i could never find it and still cant find it. Even if i were to find it i dont know if id want to pay close to $17 for it. Still pissed that they got rid of the pilot figures, they were a cool little addition. And are these still considered part of the micromachine line? I remember the first few waves were but after that the name & emblem were removed from the figures along with the pilots.

I think you're thinking of the Titanium Star Wars and Transformers toys. The Micro Machines logo wasn't on the Star Wars Transformers toys.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292192)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 22nd, 2011 @ 8:33am CDT
Seibertron is so good at posing and photographing these figures, he ALMOST makes me wish I had bought some of them. ALMOST.

I really like that purple Magna Guard figure.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292585)
Posted by El Duque on September 22nd, 2011 @ 9:56pm CDT
Our latest entry in the ever expanding Seibertron.com Star Wars Transformers galleries is one of the most iconic vehicles in the Star Wars universe, the Millennium Falcon. A combiner of sorts, the Millennium Falcon splits in two and transforms into robotic versions of it's pilots Han Solo and Chewbacca.

While the Millennium Falcon might be able to make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs, one thing it couldn't outrun was gold plastic syndrome. That's right, the dreaded affliction known as GPS apparently didn't end with the RID KB exclusive Megabolt. Chewbacca experienced a nasty shattered knee during the photo shoot.

Han Solo (Millenium Falcon) (Mega Vehicles)

Star Wars Transformers

Chewbacca (Millenium Falcon) (Mega Vehicles)

Star Wars Transformers

Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292591)
Posted by TulioDude on September 22nd, 2011 @ 10:10pm CDT
Those guys look great.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292592)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on September 22nd, 2011 @ 10:16pm CDT
I love my Falcon TF! The vehicle mode is great- huge, heavy, great detail. The cannons are the weakest part- the top one is way too big, and the bottom one is just incorrect. Still a great replica.

The robots are really good too, they each capture the character very well. Chewbacca has molded fur, and his bandolier, along with a great face sculpt. Han has his headset, and oozes smuggler cool.

Sad to see the broken knee, haven't had trouble with mine but now I'm worried. Plenty of incomplete ones on eBay cheap for a quick repair tho. Lastly- great pics as always.

EDIT- OK, the Y-wing and the Republic Cruiser look really good, I might have to get them. And I had Cad Bane but he had 2 left hands, so I returned him (they didn't have another for exchange). Wish I still had him, he was a really good mold. Plus, he looks like a Cybertronian version of HFTD Highbrow.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292602)
Posted by triKlops on September 22nd, 2011 @ 10:43pm CDT
Agreed on all points above.
Got mine on the cheap on clearance at TRU and have been happy with them for a while.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292603)
Posted by Rated X on September 22nd, 2011 @ 10:43pm CDT
That chewbacca figure is just ridiculous.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292607)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 22nd, 2011 @ 10:50pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

i could've sworn on the bottom of the bubble of the original ones it had the micromachine logo. It would make sense since the pilot figures and alt modes are just like the ones from the MM line back in the day.

I also have the falcon and have had no problems with it, i took it out when i moved and still in great condition. Never had any problems with the KB Megabolt either. My transmetal Megatron disintegrated though, that was a very sad day. But back on topic the falcon is a cool figure, alt mod looks great robots are just as good, one of the few must have crossover figures.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292620)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 22nd, 2011 @ 11:18pm CDT
As far as Star Wars TFs go, the Falcon actually looks decent in both modes. Shame about the GPS, though.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292631)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 22nd, 2011 @ 11:58pm CDT
HA! That mini Chewbacca it comes with looks like a ZOMBIE Chewie!

Jokes aside, i sorta do like the ingenuity of the combing Falcon and it looks good too. I'm really tempted to pick that up. I really think it's due to the photographs that are playin tricks with me though. Cause i HATE SW/TF crossover nonsense but this release has me second thinking that.

Zombie Chewie helps too.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292695)
Posted by AlexSpastic on September 23rd, 2011 @ 5:36am CDT
These Star Wars Transfomers are a horrible idea. Its not Star Wars characters that should become transformers rather its Transformers that should become Star Wars mechs. Imagine the transformers crash into the Star Wars universe in a alternative universe story plot. The Deceptacons join the Trade Federation while the Autobots side with the Jedi.

The Transformers ride the Star wars prequels joining with the Star Wars characters as motor-masters, head masters and target masters. Now you have Transformers merged with the force. When the Jedi are betrayed the Autobots fall and are thrown to the winds. Unicron enters the Universe to merge with Emperor to become the new Death Star. Megatron is fused with Darth Vader and is enslaved with the Deceptacons to serve Unicron. While Prime is missing.

Its a story that needs a comic at the very least. In the end its a better merger of the two universes.
Imagine if the the falcon was really Prime in disguise waiting for young Luke to mature enough to face his father and the emperor.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292702)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 23rd, 2011 @ 6:28am CDT
I was at my local TRU wednesday when they were stocking the truck and actually saw a box of Han/Chewy sitting there. I thought that was kinda strange but since I already had it I picked up the Darth Vader quad changer instead.
Re: New galleries: Star Wars Transformers General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, and more! (1292857)
Posted by Marcdachamp on September 23rd, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
Not a big fan of Star Wars Transformers, but I got the Falcon for Christmas randomly one year from my Mom. What makes it all the more random is that I NEVER get TFs from other my family.

It's one of those figures I was happy to get as a gift, because I never would have bought it on my own. And it's pretty damn cool, too.