Transformers News: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 1:31PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,345

Seibertron.com is pleased to bring you yet another Transformers Prime gallery! After yesterday's gallery of Hasbro's Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Sergeant Kup it's time to see Takara Tomy's take on the mold with Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide. The figure features a new red deco, the line's signature stickers, and the Arms Micron figure Iro. Check any of the images or links below for the full galleries.

Arms Micron Ironhide

Arms Micron Iro

Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476160)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 3rd, 2013 @ 6:33pm CDT
Basically, I guess what I'm trying to say about the Takara MP versions, why should what one of the Japanese versions do dictate what goes on in the many different English versions? Most English stuff doesn't even acknowledge a good chunk of the Japanese-only stuff anyway.
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476186)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 3rd, 2013 @ 9:00pm CDT
Since I passed on the Hasbro mold several years ago, this may actually make a pretty good Ironhide for my Classics... shelf. The grin is a little cheesy but other than that, looks good.
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476233)
Posted by Delta Magnus on April 4th, 2013 @ 4:31am CDT
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476241)
Posted by Sinnertwin on April 4th, 2013 @ 5:39am CDT
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476270)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 4th, 2013 @ 9:29am CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:Of course, we all know that the truth is that Frenzy is silver and Rumble doesn't exist. :))
ROTF Rumble:

;)
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476283)
Posted by Seibertron on April 4th, 2013 @ 10:55am CDT
Sinnertwin wrote:Another FIRRIB RIRFIB conversation. Awesome. Because preaching to the converted is really going to change their opinion after all this time.

I think everyone's doing alright in this discussion. No hard feelings here!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Heck, I'm even a flip-flopper on the issue. I used to be on the FIRRIB boat long ago before I changed to FIBRIR way of thinking. :michaelbay:
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476284)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 4th, 2013 @ 11:01am CDT

"Frenzy is red in some continuities and blue in others, Rumble is blue in some continuities and red in others"

:P
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476289)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 4th, 2013 @ 11:21am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I'm on neither FIRRIB nor RIRFIB anyway. I'm on the side of FIRISCABIORIBISCARIO.

:P

Too complicated. I'm of the FIBRIBEIR persuasion: Frenzy is Black/Blue, Rumble is Black/Blue, Enemy is Red ;)
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1476468)
Posted by ScottyP on April 5th, 2013 @ 9:10am CDT
Cool mod! Will definitely be doing that to my set.
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488746)
Posted by El Duque on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:16pm CDT
We're pleased to announce that Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 3 has been added the galleries! This wave features the latest dragon to join the Predacon ranks, Skystalker, Dreadwing's debut in the Deluxe Class complete with Beast Hunters armor, and last but not least the heavily retooled Beast Hunters Ratchet. Enjoy the full galleries by click any of the links or images found below.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Skystalker

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Dreadwing

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ratchet

Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488748)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:28pm CDT
Dreadwing and Ratchet are a mess of weird concepts and weirder colors, while I'll never get over how all the mainline Predacons pretty much do the same exact thing as each other. There could at least be dragon head(s) that turn into robot hand(s) or legs that swap into the arms' position (or vice-versa) or something.
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488749)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:34pm CDT
Skystalker just isn't worth the price. I'd rather commit to much better molds, like the Thrilling 30 line. >:oP

Might get Dreadwing, only for the sake of getting Dreadwing in toy form. Y'know, since he never even made one appearance at any of my local retailers.

I notice that Grimwing is on the site's banner. Does that mean we're getting galleries of him and Ultra Magnus too?
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488752)
Posted by RAcast on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:46pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Ratchet... that orange sherbert and weapon just doesn't work on him. Great, now I want orange sherbert. :-(

As much as I don't want to defend that AWFUL retool, look at the drill...now paint most of it gold. They missed a prime chance at another Gurren Lagann homage with that one. ;)
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488753)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:48pm CDT
RAcast wrote:

Instead, we get two Beast Wars Dinobot homages in one (regular Dinobot and Transmetal 2 Dinobot). :-B
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488755)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:

The weapon (regular Beast Wars Dinobot) and the head (Beast Wars Dinobot II), if there's no one who gets it.

I noticed, just didn't feel like pointing out. ;)

As I look at Ratchet more and more, this thought comes to me: you know what he really looks like to me?

Not sure why the first Ratchet mold doesn't remind me of Team Fortress 2's the Medic, but Beast Hunters does. :-?
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488757)
Posted by RAcast on May 19th, 2013 @ 7:58pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:

I noticed, just didn't feel like pointing out. ;)

The homage could have been done REALLY well, it truly could have. But instead of making the character Dinobot/II, they tried to make it...RatchetBot one-and-a-half. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488773)
Posted by proximus on May 19th, 2013 @ 8:30pm CDT
Didn't I see Dreadwing in Galaxy Quest?
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488781)
Posted by xyl360 on May 19th, 2013 @ 9:00pm CDT
No side-by-side pics with Beast Wars Dinobot in the galleries :(?
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488785)
Posted by Seibertron on May 19th, 2013 @ 9:11pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:

Not to mention the Beast Machines Silverbolt nods with Dreadwing. Here's hoping to some fun repaints later down the road.
Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro (1488786)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 19th, 2013 @ 9:14pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Not to mention the Beast Machines Silverbolt nods with Dreadwing.
Didn't know that one.