New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell

Monday, April 1st, 2013 12:56PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 29,878

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron has done it again! Yet another in depth photo gallery of Beast Hunters toys!

Today, for your viewing pleasure, we have Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell!

The galleries can be found by clicking any of the links or images below.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Hardshell

New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders

New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders

New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders


Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Trailcutter

New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders

New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders

New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news and updates!
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell (1475559)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 1st, 2013 @ 1:05pm CDT
both look good, dont know if id call that trailbreaker with that head sculpt though. Id pick them up for $7 each but not for $10, maybe ill get lucky and find these guys before these $3 off coupons expire.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell (1475567)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 1st, 2013 @ 1:31pm CDT
Wait, the $3 off coupon works on more then just the Deluxes?! *looks at coupons* Sonofa-- well, at least they're still good for a few more weeks.

Hardshell looks pretty cool, if very Barrage-esque. Kinda want to see the other obscure Insecticons get Cyberverse updates now, if not a full swarm of insect-bots we don't normally see (i.e. a mantis, antlion, cockroach, fly, etc). *sigh* A pipe dream...
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell (1475585)
Posted by Seibertron on April 1st, 2013 @ 4:03pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Wait, the $3 off coupon works on more then just the Deluxes?! *looks at coupons* Sonofa-- well, at least they're still good for a few more weeks.

Hardshell looks pretty cool, if very Barrage-esque. Kinda want to see the other obscure Insecticons get Cyberverse updates now, if not a full swarm of insect-bots we don't normally see (i.e. a mantis, antlion, cockroach, fly, etc). *sigh* A pipe dream...


Some of those alt modes have been on my "where's a Beast Wars revival" list for years. Add in a Zebra, a brown horse, a butterfly, a whale, a dolphin, and a slew of other common animals and I'd be a very happy camper ... especially if they did a proper school bus and/or a coach bus as well as some additional construction and farm equipment. I still think there are licensing deals that have been long overlooked with the Transformers brand with zoos and other avenues other than traditional retail. Imagine an officially licensed John Deere Transformer that turns into a tractor!
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell (1475634)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on April 1st, 2013 @ 7:26pm CDT
Just got Trailcutter and Deluxe Smokescreen yesterday. Both figures are sweet, but loose joints run rampant on both. Trailcutter can't even hold up his weapon. This seems to be the trend on the Prime toys in all size classes. Time to buy an economy size jug of Future Floors!
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell (1475642)
Posted by RAcast on April 1st, 2013 @ 7:54pm CDT
Cobalt Prime wrote:Just got Trailcutter and Deluxe Smokescreen yesterday. Both figures are sweet, but loose joints run rampant on both. Trailcutter can't even hold up his weapon. This seems to be the trend on the Prime toys in all size classes. Time to buy an economy size jug of Future Floors!

Thankfully it's as easy as that to fix, thank you ball joints!
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell (1475666)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on April 1st, 2013 @ 9:19pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Cobalt Prime wrote:Just got Trailcutter and Deluxe Smokescreen yesterday. Both figures are sweet, but loose joints run rampant on both. Trailcutter can't even hold up his weapon. This seems to be the trend on the Prime toys in all size classes. Time to buy an economy size jug of Future Floors!

Thankfully it's as easy as that to fix, thank you ball joints!


Does this work well on those pesky pin and hip joints as well? BH Voyager Prime's legs are pretty floppy and it's no quick fix as they not only screwed the waist together but reinforced it with super glue. :-x
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders Trailcutter and Hardshell (1475674)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 1st, 2013 @ 10:15pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Does anyone know or heard if Trailcutter will be a deluxe or a Cyberverse only? :VEHI:
No word on either way of the subject.

Megatron Wolf wrote:both look good, dont know if id call that trailbreaker with that head sculpt though. Id pick them up for $7 each but not for $10, maybe ill get lucky and find these guys before these $3 off coupons expire.
Well, I don't know if I'd call that Bombshell with that everything of his, but they are what they are.

Yup, TF: Prime Hardshell is the TF: Prime counterpart of G1 Bombshell. ;)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Animated Voyager Class Optimus Prime Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 33 minutes 40 seconds
Vintage 80's G1 Transformers Devastator KO Quick Change Robot Fighter - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 19 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Animated Voyager Class Bulkhead Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 19 minutes 53 seconds
1986 Hasbro Transformers G1 Protectobots FIRST AID Mint On Sealed card MOSC - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 41 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Kreon 4-Pack Universal Studios Exclusive Evac Optimus Megatron + - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 27 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANIUM 2007 SDCC EXCLUSIVE MENASOR MIB + RARE GIVEAWAY PINS !!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 45 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS RODIMUS FORD GT 2007 SDCC HASBRO EXCLUSIVE MIB + MAGNET GIVEAWAY - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 10 minutes 42 seconds
TRANSFORMERS REVENGE of the FALLEN: RAMJET - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 57 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents
Twincast / Podcast #146:
"Happy Accidents"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, June 14th, 2016