New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Monday, October 14th, 2013 12:32AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,200

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron.com is pleased to add two new Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise galleries, Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee! Each figure is approximately Leader Class size, is equipped with light and sound features, and has built in weapons that can be deployed in both robot and vehicle modes. Check out the full galleries by clicking the links and images below.

Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee


Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523730)
Posted by noctorro on October 14th, 2013 @ 3:37am CDT
At the end of the day, all I have to say.
Rumble is blue, Frenzy is gay.
And with that, I'm completely okay.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523755)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2013 @ 8:28am CDT
Any chance that we'll also see gallery pics of the thicker-striped variant of Weaponizers Bumblebee? ;)

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523776)
Posted by Seibertron on October 14th, 2013 @ 11:10am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Any chance that we'll also see gallery pics of the thicker-striped variant of Weaponizers Bumblebee? ;)



Probably not at this point ... I didn't know there was a variant and I'm not paying more than the $20 I saw these things going for. If you see one on eBay for $25 shipped, I'll do it.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523779)
Posted by RhA on October 14th, 2013 @ 11:40am CDT
I like these two toys. I bought 'em both and have no regrets.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523802)
Posted by hinomars19 on October 14th, 2013 @ 2:22pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Any chance that we'll also see gallery pics of the thicker-striped variant of Weaponizers Bumblebee? ;)



Probably not at this point ... I didn't know there was a variant and I'm not paying more than the $20 I saw these things going for. If you see one on eBay for $25 shipped, I'll do it.


This thicker stripe variant is the one we got here in the UK. Well, it's what was on the shelves when I bought him at least :P I wasn't aware there was more than one version either.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523846)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 14th, 2013 @ 8:02pm CDT
Up next in the galleries of Seibertron, we have a couple of Bumblebees and these guys came here to chew bubblegum and hunt Predacons...and they are all out of bubblegum. From Takara Tomy comes Transformers Go! Hunter Bumblebee while Nova Blast Bumblebee hails from Target's exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising subline. Both of these figures are redecos of the original Beast Hunters Bumblebee.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Nova Blast Bumblebee










Transformers Go! Hunter Bumblebee









Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523849)
Posted by Manterax Prime on October 14th, 2013 @ 8:20pm CDT
So...Hunter BB is just the Hasbro figure w/o the silver paint on the hood vents. Wow, Takara, I'm impressed......NOT!
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523852)
Posted by hinomars19 on October 14th, 2013 @ 8:47pm CDT
Seriously now Bumblebee, go away. :BANG_HEAD:

That said, the hunter mold does look good. Shame a new Decepticon character and deco wasn't made for it instead. That would work. :CON:
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523856)
Posted by Seibertron on October 14th, 2013 @ 9:11pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:So...Hunter BB is just the Hasbro figure w/o the silver paint on the hood vents. Wow, Takara, I'm impressed......NOT!


It also is a darker shade of yellow, doesn't have the red swirls in his yellow plastic like the Hasbro version, and has sparkly black paint on his spoiler instead of a flat black paint. It's a minor variant but a variant nonetheless. Predaking and Hunter Bumblebee have the most minor differences of the entire Go! line.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523866)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2013 @ 10:45pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:So...Hunter BB is just the Hasbro figure w/o the silver paint on the hood vents. Wow, Takara, I'm impressed......NOT!


It also is a darker shade of yellow, doesn't have the red swirls in his yellow plastic like the Hasbro version, and has sparkly black paint on his spoiler instead of a flat black paint. It's a minor variant but a variant nonetheless. Predaking and Hunter Bumblebee have the most minor differences of the entire Go! line.
The missiles also look a ta brighter, as do the headlights.

But, yeah, Hunter Bumblebee's differences are so subtle as to be virtually unnoticeable by the naked eye.

At least Dragotron has the virtue of possibly being a different character from Predaking. ;)
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523869)
Posted by RAcast on October 14th, 2013 @ 10:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:So...Hunter BB is just the Hasbro figure w/o the silver paint on the hood vents. Wow, Takara, I'm impressed......NOT!


It also is a darker shade of yellow, doesn't have the red swirls in his yellow plastic like the Hasbro version, and has sparkly black paint on his spoiler instead of a flat black paint. It's a minor variant but a variant nonetheless. Predaking and Hunter Bumblebee have the most minor differences of the entire Go! line.
The missiles also look a ta brighter, as do the headlights.

But, yeah, Hunter Bumblebee's differences are so subtle as to be virtually unnoticeable by the naked eye.

At least Dragotron has the virtue of possibly being a different character from Predaking. ;)

Or perhaps the original guy, since Predaking is a clone after all.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523871)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2013 @ 10:54pm CDT
I've seen both variants for sale at my stores down here in the Sunshine State, sometimes even right next to each other on the same shelf. :P
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523872)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2013 @ 10:55pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:At least Dragotron has the virtue of possibly being a different character from Predaking. ;)

Or perhaps the original guy, since Predaking is a clone after all.
Dragotron was created by Shockwave.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523874)
Posted by RAcast on October 14th, 2013 @ 11:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:At least Dragotron has the virtue of possibly being a different character from Predaking. ;)

Or perhaps the original guy, since Predaking is a clone after all.
Dragotron was created by Shockwave.

Or not! :lol: My bad.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1523875)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2013 @ 11:07pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:At least Dragotron has the virtue of possibly being a different character from Predaking. ;)

Or perhaps the original guy, since Predaking is a clone after all.
Dragotron was created by Shockwave.

Or not! :lol: My bad.
Full explanation on Dragotron here - http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?t=96852#p1521583

Near full info (I'm still working on it) on Go! in general here - http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/the-official-sanjou-gattai-transformers-go-discussion-thread-p1513048.php

:D
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1553155)
Posted by El Duque on February 24th, 2014 @ 12:23am CST
Seibertron.com is pleased to add a few additional entries to our Transformers Prime galleries. This time the spotlight falls on BigBadToyStore Dark Energon Exclusives. The set is comprised of:

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1553213)
Posted by Seibertron on February 24th, 2014 @ 10:10am CST
Thanks for getting these posted El Duque! Those were my Toy Fair weekend travel galleries.

Up next: Takara Tomy Generations Legends!
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1553249)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on February 24th, 2014 @ 1:14pm CST
I think I've finally figured out why Wheeljack's blue. I'm guessing he's supposed to be an homage to his Shattered Glass self.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1553254)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 24th, 2014 @ 1:21pm CST
KirbyForce1 wrote:I think I've finally figured out why Wheeljack's blue. I'm guessing he's supposed to be an homage to his Shattered Glass self.


He's an homage to G1 Slicer, who was used as a template for SG Wheeljack. As such, BotCon 2010 Slice (made from the G1 Wheeljack homaging Energon Downshift) was made to double as both:



G1 Slice on the left, BotCon 2010 Decepticon Slice on the right.

As for the rest: Bumblebee is Goldbug, Starscream is Skywarp, and Knock Out references the G1 Constructicons, the closest thing the G1 'Cons had for medics (especially Hook).
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Weaponizers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee (1553255)
Posted by Seibertron on February 24th, 2014 @ 1:25pm CST
KirbyForce1 wrote:I think I've finally figured out why Wheeljack's blue. I'm guessing he's supposed to be an homage to his Shattered Glass self.


Dark Energon Wheeljack and Shattered Glass Wheeljack are both homages to Action Master Slicer, a Decepticon repaint of Action Master Wheeljack.



Which reminds me that I need to get around to finishing up the European Action Master exclusives at some point.

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers cybertron primus - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 7 minutes
SPECIAL G1 Transformers COMPUTRON R+L FOOT & R+L FIST LOT parts - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 23 minutes 38 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers headmaster WEIRDWOLF HEADMASTER MONZO & GUN LOT parts - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 6 minutes 32 seconds
G1 Transformers POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME PARTS WEAPONS LOT x4 head PM Hi-Q HiQ - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 38 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Takara Tomy LG-13 Megatron Legends New Sealed US Seller! - Time Remaining:  14 hours 1 minute 37 seconds
Transformers Dark of the moon Mechtech Decepticon Thundercracker 2010 MB - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 2 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Botcon 20006 AXALON RATTRAP New Sealed Never Opened - Time Remaining:  15 hours 18 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 Generation 1 Trypticon FOR PARTS / REPAIR - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 7 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents
Twincast / Podcast #146:
"Happy Accidents"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, June 14th, 2016