New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking

Transformers News: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking

Saturday, September 21st, 2013 10:40PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Mindmaster   Views: 28,973

Hot on the heels of our update that adds Prime Cliffjumper's zombie-ish toys to our super-mega-ultra gallery, we've also added another gallery to the mix. Tonight's last-minute addition is the Beast Hunters "Predacons Rising" Cryofire Predaking. A redeco of the previous Beast Hunters Predaking toy, Cryofire Predaking homages fan-favorite criminal mastermind, Cryotek. Take a look below!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cryofire Predaking

Transformers News: Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime, Arms Micron, Beast Hunters, and Go!

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519239)
Posted by Mkall on September 22nd, 2013 @ 12:35am CDT
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519259)
Posted by Dr Va'al on September 22nd, 2013 @ 5:25am CDT

As for the Cliffjumpers: dayum. I now feel like I need to own the RIP version. It just looks.. right? It must be because of the poses in the gallery. Nice work Ryan, again!
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519299)
Posted by Seibertron on September 22nd, 2013 @ 10:47am CDT
Va'al wrote:The blue is surprisingly appealing! Makes the rest of the paint apps on the regular version look as bare as they actually are. :-?

Thanks Va'al. I had a lot of fun with the various Terrorcon Cliffjumpers. Some of my favorite "Zombie" poses are where he's intentionally mistransformed. The idea is that his body is falling apart or that he can't fully transform into robot mode or something like that.

Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519301)
Posted by Seibertron on September 22nd, 2013 @ 10:57am CDT
Mkall wrote:Ya know what? I'm kinda liking this. I never got a Cryotek so I may just have to get this guy.

Pulling out Cryotek for a cameo appearance in Cryofire Predaking's gallery gave me a new appreciation for the Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Dragon Megatron mold. It had been a while since I last handled that mold. It's pretty impressive for a 14 year old Transformers mold.

I also gained some new appreciation for the Cryotek after watching this video:

I only did the part that swaps around the lever on his back since just that little change made such an improvement on the toy.
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519304)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 22nd, 2013 @ 11:04am CDT
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519305)
Posted by Dr Va'al on September 22nd, 2013 @ 11:06am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Yeah, I loved those poses! :D
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519307)
Posted by Seibertron on September 22nd, 2013 @ 11:19am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Adding Cryifire Predaking is a must! I already have RiD Cryotek and Cybertron Cryo Scourge, it's like they were meant to be the one and the same (aside from the symbols that is). It is a bit weird he shares the ice element with Skystalker, but eh, what can ya do?

Man I totally forgot about Cryo Scourge! I should have included him in this gallery as well.

Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519332)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 22nd, 2013 @ 2:42pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Methinks this calls for an addendum! ;)
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519408)
Posted by Henry921 on September 22nd, 2013 @ 6:55pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Methinks this calls for an addendum! ;)

YOU'RE MAD, SABRBLADE!

Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519414)
Posted by Seibertron on September 22nd, 2013 @ 7:20pm CDT
Henry921 wrote:Seibertron has so many more photo galleries to attend to! Think of all the BotCon 2013 figures!

Man I can't wait to get to those ... but they're taking a back seat until after my big Masterpiece gallery push once Prowl arrives.

Henry921 wrote:Not to mention Darksteel and SkyLynx, whom I suspect will be next, given their early bird cameos. ;)

It's like you're reading my mind! I just completed the galleries for Darksteel and Skylynx about 30 minutes ago. I started their galleries way back at the beginning of August but haven't been able to finish them until now. I was going to wait until I got Judora to finish their galleries but decided to finish them up tonight after finishing Cryofire Predaking's gallery yesterday and needing to use them in his gallery.

Currently, I'm photographing the rest of the Dark Energon figures that need to be completed so that I can put up those 6 galleries at last.
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519417)
Posted by Henry921 on September 22nd, 2013 @ 7:24pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Just Prowl? Or Smokescreen and Bluestreak too?

Seibertron wrote:

Man, the size of that Predacon army will be a thing of beauty... :-?
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1519426)
Posted by Seibertron on September 22nd, 2013 @ 7:55pm CDT
Henry921 wrote:Just Prowl? Or Smokescreen and Bluestreak too?

Prowl comes out this month followed by Bluestreak next month and Smokescreen in December. For the sake of size comparison, I think it will be best to do the bulk of the Masterpiece galleries with Prowl since I haven't done any Masterpiece galleries since MP-11 Starscream. Bluestreak and Smokescreen will get the usual repaint/remold treatment and just have comparisons with Prowl and some Autobot group shots ... maybe a few shots battling Decepticons depending on time.

Henry921 wrote:Man, the size of that Predacon army will be a thing of beauty... :-?

I'll try to do a group shot with ALL of the Hasbro and Takara Tomy Predacons toward the end of the releases. It's too tough to do them all for each gallery. Budora and Cryofire Predaking didn't make the cut for the group shot photos that you'll see in Skylynx and Darksteel's galleries (similar shots to what were in the other Japanese Predacons galleries).
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1520313)
Posted by Dr Va'al on September 27th, 2013 @ 3:47am CDT
We're very proud to announce that another gallery has been uploaded to Seibertron.com: Transformers Go! Budora. The figure is a Takara red and gold repaint of the Grimwing mold, also used for Darksteel, with the addition of a new head. It joins the rest of our Transformers Go! galleries, which can be viewed here!

Transformers Go! Budora

Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1520329)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 27th, 2013 @ 7:03am CDT
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1520371)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 27th, 2013 @ 9:33am CDT
The Oni look so regal compared to their Hasbro counterparts.

I like Budora's beast mode head more than GrimWing/DarkSteel's.
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1520384)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 27th, 2013 @ 10:07am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The Four Oni are almost complete. Three down, one effeminate psycho to go. :twisted:

They're making a figure of my ex girlfriend? :-? ;) :grin: :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1520411)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 27th, 2013 @ 11:40am CDT
gothsaurus wrote:

They're making a figure of my ex girlfriend? :-? ;) :grin: :lol:
Strange taste in men. 8-}
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1520418)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 27th, 2013 @ 12:28pm CDT
The three versions of this mould look soooo cool next to each other. Gotta catch 'em all.
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1520419)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 27th, 2013 @ 12:42pm CDT

Who are you calling an effeminate psycho?! O wait, it's Judora... never mind... :oops:
Re: New Gallery: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking (1520434)
Posted by Seibertron on September 27th, 2013 @ 2:07pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I've got Judora on the way. I should have him early next week. I'll do my best to get his gallery up ASAP for all of you.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Movie 2007 Unreleased Target Scout Gunbarrel New - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 29 minutes 29 seconds
D1030161 SHOCKWAVE TRANSFORMERS G1 MIB STYLE 100% COMPLETE DECEPTICON 1986 - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 15 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Prowl MP-04 Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 45 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars TransMetals Optimal Optimus Prime Primal Hasbro Kenner - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 30 minutes 38 seconds
TOMY TRANSFORMERS ENCORE 03 3 SOUNDWAVE FIGURE ES AQ1260 - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SKYWARP & THUNDERCLACKER TAKARA TOMY ENCORE 11 FIGURE ES AQ1957 - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 2 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATOR GIFTSET TAKARA ENCORE REISSUE 20 FIGURE ES AQ1774 - Time Remaining: 28 days 3 hours 4 minutes 27 seconds
Windsweeper w/ Matrix of Malice Transformers TFCC subscription service 4.0 2016 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 20 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory