New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 8:19PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,254

Seibertron.com has hit the Jackpot.........literally! Our latest gallery is the recently released TFSS 1.0 figure Animated Jackpot. The latest Subscription Service figure makes use of the Transformers Animated Deluxe Jazz mold with an all new head sculpt. A great update on the G1 Action Master character. Enjoy the full gallery by clicking any of the links or images below.

Convention & Club Exclusives Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Transformers News: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1524109)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 15th, 2013 @ 8:32pm CDT
Now we just need an Animated Hubcap toy to go with him.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1524123)
Posted by Noideaforaname on October 15th, 2013 @ 10:03pm CDT
Circuit always stands out in those comparison pics, and not because of his color scheme.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1524126)
Posted by Rated X on October 15th, 2013 @ 10:27pm CDT
I like the paintjob and the mold. Im using him for classics though. I really hope someone makes a more serious classics style head. I think animated and prime molds have great potential for classics if you get rid of the crappy cartoon heads.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1524169)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 16th, 2013 @ 7:38am CDT
Comparing it to the G1 toy, I hadn't realized just how hideous by comparison the G1 toy's head was. Guess I've been too spoiled by this awesome look of the guy:

Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527481)
Posted by Autobot032 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 2:18am CDT
We proudly present our newest Seibertron.com galleries, the TFCC Subscription Service Ultra Mammoth and Big Black Convoy! These are redecos of the Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy mold. Ultra Mammoth is the final installment of the 1.0 subscription, and Big Black Convoy, a 1999 Toys R Us Japan exclusive. You can see the galleries of the previous subscription releases here: Convention & Club Exclusives Subscription Service - Transformers Toy Galleries

Convention & Club Exclusives Ultra Mammoth

Beast Wars Neo Black Big Convoy

Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527503)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 2nd, 2013 @ 7:26am CDT
What's cool about Black Big Convoy is that he is not an evil clone but a heroic clone of Big Convoy, created by Vector Sigma to help Big Convoy in the fight against the Blentrons and Unicron. ;)
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527528)
Posted by Mkall on November 2nd, 2013 @ 11:01am CDT
That Big Black Convoy is a sexy beast.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527535)
Posted by EagleBot13 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 1:25pm CDT
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527549)
Posted by Seibertron on November 2nd, 2013 @ 5:58pm CDT
EagleBot13 wrote:This mold looks awesome, and I have always wanted it. I am looking at buying a Big Convoy in a few weeks, does anyone know of a place were I can purchase one for a good deal without having to use pay pall?

Your best bet is the official Korean version of Big Convoy. It's the identical toy. Just a cheaper toy because of the packaging. I own the Korean version and it's perfect.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527550)
Posted by EagleBot13 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 6:02pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

That is probably the version I will go with; the problem I encounter is that all of them I have seen on eBay require Pay Pall, which I don't have. Any good Ideas for where I can pick this guy up without needing Pay Pall?
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527552)
Posted by Seibertron on November 2nd, 2013 @ 6:12pm CDT
EagleBot13 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Here you go ...

http://www.toyarena.com/product_info.ph ... voy-p-1627

Toy Arena is one of Seibertron.com's advertisers. They have very fast shipping and good customer service. I'm pretty sure you can use your regular credit card with them for payment.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527580)
Posted by EagleBot13 on November 2nd, 2013 @ 10:18pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
EagleBot13 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Here you go ...

http://www.toyarena.com/product_info.ph ... voy-p-1627

Thank you, now I just have to hope he is still in stoke when I have some extra money in two to three weeks.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527590)
Posted by Manterax Prime on November 2nd, 2013 @ 11:21pm CDT
Not only is his face plate not fully painted, but the paint that is there is off center.

DOUBLE FAIL!
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527723)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on November 3rd, 2013 @ 1:02pm CST
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527734)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2013 @ 2:13pm CST
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Question: why are there no pics with the shoulder-rocket pods up? I thought that was the most brilliant part of picking this mold for the deco...
Huh, you're right.

I think that's due to the instructions telling us to have them facing down on this mold, which greatly confused me when transforming this toy for the first time since we're clearly not supposed to do that with this figure.

After all, all official publicity photos and artwork have the shoulder missile pods correctly pointing forward, even on the Big Convoy and Nemesis Prime versions.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1527743)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 3rd, 2013 @ 2:26pm CST

It would have been even better if they bothered to paint them.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1578417)
Posted by Dr Va'al on May 31st, 2014 @ 6:18am CDT
Dedicated as we are here at Seibertron.com to bring you the best high-quality, high-detail galleries around, we are more than proud to present the first of two recent arrivals from the Transformers Collectors┬┤Club: Timelines Transmutate! The figure is based on the First Edition Transformers Prime Arcee mold, and sees the Beast Wars unfortunate protoform Transmutate┬┤s deco and colour scheme. Check out the full gallery by clicking on any of the images below.

Convention & Club Exclusives Transmutate

Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1578423)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 31st, 2014 @ 7:42am CDT
So cool. Mine should be arriving on Tuesday.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1578484)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 31st, 2014 @ 2:27pm CDT
To think, 10 years ago, if you'd told me we'd be getting a proper, official Transmutate toy for the 10th anniversary of Beast Wars in two years, I'd have assumed it was a joke.

And if you'd told me that on top of that, we'd be getting a second Transmutate figure with a motorcycle alt and breast-articulation, I'd have assumed it was a joke written by manatees placing random idea-balls together. Or that someone in charge was taking Rattrap's "nutty erector-set" comment as literally as his nicknames for Vok relics.

And if you'd also told me that I'd be holding off on buying it because I needed to save up for an army of unofficial Allicons clearanced down to troop-builder prices the same summer a live-action movie about Dinobots fighting Frasier was coming out...I'd have probably responded, "WOAH, so if Transformers is going that strong in 2014, that means those Dreamwave comics must still be churning out a huge variety of awesome, right?"

Regardless, we live in blessed times. And I've heard just enough negative reactions to this toy that I'm going to risk waiting for it to go on sale, much as I want it.
Re: New Gallery: Club Subscription Service Jackpot (1578491)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 31st, 2014 @ 3:13pm CDT
Not really my bag, Scotty's right that it looks better in alt mode the robot. However I will say the box is really pretty

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS G1 SEACON SKALOR LOT 3 (RS) - Time Remaining: 26 days 4 hours 57 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers G1 1984 SLUDGE loose dinobot hasbro takara japan GREAT - Time Remaining: 5 days 44 minutes 5 seconds
transformers cybertron metroplex - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 SEACON TENTAKIL LOT 2 (RS) - Time Remaining: 26 days 5 hours 30 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1985 BRUTICUS feet foot set pair - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 35 minutes 49 seconds
transformers figure beast hunters voyager PREDAKING Infernum OPTIMUS Prime New - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 26 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Prime FIRST EDITION Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 43 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Ehobby Orion Pax/Dion. MISB. - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 46 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016