Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Monday, February 3rd, 2014 11:08PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,328

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Hot on the heels of last night's Transformers: Age of Extinction Super Bowl teaser trailer, Seibertron.com is pleased to present the first figure in the new movie line, First Edition Optimus Prime! While remaining for the most part unchanged during the duration of the previous three live action films, Optimus Prime will undergo a radical overhaul at some point during Age of Extinction, shedding his Peterbuilt 379 vehicle mode and upgrading to a customized Western Star. Likewise his robot mode will see some significant alterations. Being an Amazon exclusive, this figure features a ton of chrome and comes in special collectors style packaging. We've compared the figure to multiple other Primes to convey it's size and scale. Without further ado we give you Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime!

Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547787)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:15pm CST
Image
:lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547788)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:15pm CST
Wow his truck mode is HUGE. Almost makes you think that they could've shrunk his kibble by shrinking his truck mode
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547789)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:16pm CST
El Duque wrote:Image
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547791)
Posted by MGrotusque on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:21pm CST
So uhmmmm, yeah, that transformation....i don't think i've ever seen anything quite like that. #-o

It's really only the shiny bits that are the only real attraction to me on this figure other than the novelty of having one of the more ridiculous tansformations i've ever seen.

Maybe all the design focus went into the Dinos in this toy line....hopefully.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547793)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:22pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:Image
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seconded! hahahaha, not enough laughing faces for this one, hahaha. He looks so chill in there. Damnit it Sabrblade you used up all the laughing emotes.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547795)
Posted by TimothyR on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:41pm CST
i want this.. but it's REALLY REALLY difficult trying to justify the $60 price tag (plus shipping) especially with almost the entire truck folded up on his back.

also..

really?.. you can't transform rotf leader prime correctly? .. that's a shame.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547796)
Posted by Spleenzorio on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:42pm CST
Image

I heard you like Optimus Prime so we put an Optimus Prime inside your Optimus Prime so you can roll out while you roll out
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547799)
Posted by Seibertron on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:47pm CST
TimothyR wrote:really?.. you can't transform rotf leader prime correctly? .. that's a shame.


I can transform him correctly ... it's just been a while and I was in a hurry to get AOE Optimus Prime's gallery completed.

Image
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547800)
Posted by I_AM... MEGATRON! on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:49pm CST
Still miles better than DOTM Ultimate Prime. But then, BW Injector is better then that garbage. I'm sucker from chrome and sword/shield robots (Gundam fan of course) so I'll be getting him, but yes, definitely doesn't hold a candle to the first two Leader Primes.

And that pic :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547802)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:50pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
TimothyR wrote:really?.. you can't transform rotf leader prime correctly? .. that's a shame.


I can transform him correctly ... it's just been a while and I was in a hurry to get AOE Optimus Prime's gallery completed.
Further illustration of Hasbro's reasoning behind their new push for simplicity. :D
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547803)
Posted by bvzxa on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:50pm CST
I keep telling people it was gonna get gimmciky but they didn't believe me. How can ROTF (2009) a better toy than AoE (2014). Sad they keep regressing after DOTM....stop it Hasbro just stop it.

We don't need the movie to keep the brand.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547804)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on February 3rd, 2014 @ 11:51pm CST
TimothyR wrote:i want this.. but it's REALLY REALLY difficult trying to justify the $60 price tag (plus shipping) especially with almost the entire truck folded up on his back.

also..

really?.. you can't transform rotf leader prime correctly? .. that's a shame.


As someone who's taken pictures on sets before, it can get tiring and tedious. Ryan takes exponentially more than I have (in this instance on a tight schedule) so I can't imagine how he transformed it at all.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547817)
Posted by YRQRM0 on February 4th, 2014 @ 12:57am CST
I might be sold if the smokestacks were chromed as well. That's one of the main things that stick out as supposed-to-be-chromed, so I'm surprised that didn't happen.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547830)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 4th, 2014 @ 2:05am CST
So we went from

Image

to

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The robot mode is not so bad, actually. But not worth $60. $35, maybe, due to the size. And I agree, if there's anything to be chromed, it should be the smokestacks.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547837)
Posted by Va'al on February 4th, 2014 @ 2:22am CST
Spleenzorio wrote:Image

I heard you like Optimus Prime so we put an Optimus Prime inside your Optimus Prime so you can roll out while you roll out


Pahahahahaha. :lol:

My shelf saw this, and they decided to try out the new look.

Image

Unimpressed. :P
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547843)
Posted by ZackRoyer on February 4th, 2014 @ 5:14am CST
Sorry guys... I Couldn't resist...

Image
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547845)
Posted by Burn on February 4th, 2014 @ 5:32am CST
Yesterday it was Optimus riding ON a giant freaking dinosaur.

Today it's Optimus riding IN himself.

Starting to wonder if Optimus is getting a bit old.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547865)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on February 4th, 2014 @ 8:19am CST
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh my god that's o pathetic-looking. I wanna laugh and cry at the same time. Oh, wait. I am.

Thanks, Hasbro. I needed a reason to not buy any movie toys and you just provided it!
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547867)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 4th, 2014 @ 8:25am CST
Burn wrote:Starting to wonder if Optimus is getting a bit old.


Optimus got old after the great war Armada. >:oP
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547870)
Posted by Jones on February 4th, 2014 @ 8:34am CST
Spleenzorio wrote:Image

I heard you like Optimus Prime so we put an Optimus Prime inside your Optimus Prime so you can roll out while you roll out



Oh look, it's Inceptimus Prime. >:oP

This is one big shellformer that's going to be one big shelfwarmer. It's a shelfwarmer shellformer. :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547871)
Posted by Jones on February 4th, 2014 @ 8:36am CST
ZackRoyer wrote:Sorry guys... I Couldn't resist...

Image



Best. :BOWDOWN:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547872)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 4th, 2014 @ 8:36am CST
It's like a Jack-in-the-Box. It just needs a little crank handle on the side.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547874)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 4th, 2014 @ 8:39am CST
Jones wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Image

I heard you like Optimus Prime so we put an Optimus Prime inside your Optimus Prime so you can roll out while you roll out



Oh look, it's Inceptimus Prime. >:oP

This is one big shellformer that's going to be one big shelfwarmer. It's a shelfwarmer shellformer. :HEADHURTS:


By no means should our preferences dictate the prediction of sales. :-B

Honestly, I'm surprised at how much of a shellformer he is, almost like Big Convoy! But he still looks pretty good despite the kibble. I will wait until more toys are revealed however.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547878)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:01am CST
Remember guys, this is the complex adult collector orientated premium toy, and not the children's one.

:lol:

Image

This is the single greatest thing I have seen all day, he almost looks like one of those slam dunk figures from Animated, the ones you pulled back, and then slammed into each other and a panel would pop up with an ugly robot-mode sculpted on.

Bot-mode looks like it would make a decent action figure if you removed all the shell pieces, stripped it off of its cheap looking chrome and then painted it.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547879)
Posted by Jones on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:02am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:By no means should our preferences dictate the prediction of sales. :-B


That is indeed true. I get that this mold was designed with the kiddos in mind, and as a dad to two upcoming TF fans, I appreciate that. This will be a hit with the kids, I'm sure.

It just makes no sense to me why Hasbro and Amazon would release an exclusive (usually for collectors) early release (usually for collectors) premium pricing (usually for collectors) of a leader-class figure (usually for collectors) of a shell-former mold (collectors usually hate).

This whole thing is a mish-mash of ideas aimed at collectors using a mold that will pretty much only appeal to the kids.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547880)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:03am CST
TimothyR wrote:also..

really?.. you can't transform rotf leader prime correctly? .. that's a shame.


You ain't gotta be like that.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547881)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:04am CST
Jones wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:By no means should our preferences dictate the prediction of sales. :-B


That is indeed true. I get that this mold was designed with the kiddos in mind, and as a dad to two upcoming TF fans, I appreciate that. This will be a hit with the kids, I'm sure.

It just makes no sense to me why Hasbro and Amazon would release an exclusive (usually for collectors) early release (usually for collectors) premium pricing (usually for collectors) of a leader-class figure (usually for collectors) of a shell-former mold (collectors usually hate).

This whole thing is a mish-mash of ideas aimed at collectors using a mold that will pretty much only appeal to the kids.


You'd be surprised at how many collectors and scalpers would actually get this, only for its perceived monetary value and (poorly projected) future demand :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547888)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:48am CST
I just realized what it is that I dislike so much about this Prime. No, it's not that it's over priced. No, it's not that it's a shell-former. No, it's not that it's ridiculously easy.

It's the chrome.

Yes, I said it--the chrome! It makes me think that Optimus is an Easter chocolate candy, and all I have to do is unwrap him, and there will be a chocolate petro-bunny inside.

But there won't be.

I can't have this Optimus in my house, otherwise he'd make me crave chocolate all day.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547891)
Posted by rpetras on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:57am CST
Noideaforaname wrote:Image
:lol:


(Sung to the tune of the G1 show)

Shellformers
Robots stuffed in shells

There's no way to go from mode to mode, so we just tuck them in un-der the hood, a-and there you go.

Shellformers
Robots stuffed in shells

Shellformers
Doesn't really transform.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547892)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:58am CST
Black Bumblebee wrote:I just realized what it is that I dislike so much about this Prime. No, it's not that it's over priced. No, it's not that it's a shell-former. No, it's not that it's ridiculously easy.

It's the chrome.

Yes, I said it--the chrome! It makes me think that Optimus is an Easter chocolate candy, and all I have to do is unwrap him, and there will be a chocolate petro-bunny inside.

But there won't be.

I can't have this Optimus in my house, otherwise he'd make me crave chocolate all day.


I can't have this in my house because while I have low self esteem, I do have a bit of pride. :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547893)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:59am CST
Spleenzorio wrote:Image

I heard you like Optimus Prime so we put an Optimus Prime inside your Optimus Prime so you can roll out while you roll out


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547894)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 4th, 2014 @ 10:02am CST
Black Bumblebee wrote:It makes me think that Optimus is an Easter chocolate candy, and all I have to do is unwrap him, and there will be a chocolate petro-bunny inside.


It's like getting a giant chocolate rabbit, only to bite into and find it's just a hollow shell instead of solid chocolate.

:sad:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547896)
Posted by MenaceRX on February 4th, 2014 @ 10:28am CST
It's hard to hate on it until you see the back, then it becomes quite clear this is not intended for any of us. Its meant for kids, and kids alone.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547899)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 4th, 2014 @ 10:34am CST
MenaceRX wrote:It's hard to hate on it until you see the back, then it becomes quite clear this is not intended for any of us. Its meant for kids, and kids alone.


Until you look at the price, the packaging, and the availability, after which it becomes quite clear that this is a toy designed for kids but being marketed to adults.

Jones wrote:
It just makes no sense to me why Hasbro and Amazon would release an exclusive (usually for collectors) early release (usually for collectors) premium pricing (usually for collectors) of a leader-class figure (usually for collectors) of a shell-former mold (collectors usually hate).

This whole thing is a mish-mash of ideas aimed at collectors using a mold that will pretty much only appeal to the kids.


Like Jones said.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547902)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 4th, 2014 @ 10:43am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
MenaceRX wrote:It's hard to hate on it until you see the back, then it becomes quite clear this is not intended for any of us. Its meant for kids, and kids alone.


Until you look at the price, the packaging, and the availability, after which it becomes quite clear that this is a toy designed for kids but being marketed to adults.

And read its press release which clearly states this is geared towards adult collectors.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547903)
Posted by Marcdachamp on February 4th, 2014 @ 10:45am CST
ZackRoyer wrote:Sorry guys... I Couldn't resist...

Image


I think this figure actually looks pretty solid, but this has me dying laughing. Well done, sir. :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547904)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 4th, 2014 @ 10:46am CST
Clearly Hasbro has a very different idea of what "adult collectors" want than Takara-Tomy does. TT makes a huge line of Masterpiece figures for their adult collectors. Hasbro adds chrome to an oversized kids' toy and jacks up the price.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547906)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 4th, 2014 @ 10:49am CST
Dead Metal wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:
MenaceRX wrote:It's hard to hate on it until you see the back, then it becomes quite clear this is not intended for any of us. Its meant for kids, and kids alone.


Until you look at the price, the packaging, and the availability, after which it becomes quite clear that this is a toy designed for kids but being marketed to adults.

And read its press release which clearly states this is geared towards adult collectors.
To be fair, barring the MPs, every TF toy Hasbro releases is designed child-friendly, even if it's one geared towards the collector market.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547917)
Posted by ScottyP on February 4th, 2014 @ 11:29am CST
Amazon hasn't even shipped mine yet and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. Looks like a free month of Prime coming up for me, courtesy of Prime :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547930)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 4th, 2014 @ 12:15pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:To be fair, barring the MPs, every TF toy Hasbro releases is designed child-friendly, even if it's one geared towards the collector market.


Exactly. TT caters to adult collectors by making a special line of figures for them. (And by frequently re-issuing classic figures from old lines.) Hasbro "caters" to adult collectors by slapping chrome on a kids' figure and raising the price, or begrudgingly bringing over one or two MP figures per year.

TT seems to embrace the collector market and devotes resources to it accordingly, while Hasbro seems to view it as an annoyance that they need to pacify as cheaply as possible (or exploit).

TT makes action figures for collectors of all ages. Hasbro makes kids' toys, some of which appeal to adults.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547937)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 4th, 2014 @ 12:34pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:To be fair, barring the MPs, every TF toy Hasbro releases is designed child-friendly, even if it's one geared towards the collector market.


Exactly. TT caters to adult collectors by making a special line of figures for them. (And by frequently re-issuing classic figures from old lines.) Hasbro "caters" to adult collectors by slapping chrome on a kids' figure and raising the price, or begrudgingly bringing over one or two MP figures per year.

TT seems to embrace the collector market and devotes resources to it accordingly, while Hasbro seems to view it as an annoyance that they need to pacify as cheaply as possible (or exploit).

TT makes action figures for collectors of all ages. Hasbro makes kids' toys, some of which appeal to adults.
And there's nothing wrong with this since Hasbro profits off children('s parents) while Takara profits off collectors.

It's simply the nature of the business.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547939)
Posted by Seibertron on February 4th, 2014 @ 12:47pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:TT seems to embrace the collector market and devotes resources to it accordingly, while Hasbro seems to view it as an annoyance that they need to pacify as cheaply as possible (or exploit).


I disagree with this statement. While I can see why many collectors feel this way about the two companies, I get the strong feeling that this is a strong example of "the grass is always greener on the other side." I also attend several annual private press events that Hasbro has intended for the fan community. I will be attending Hasbro's 8th annual fan media day on February 15th in New York City. This is the 8th time I've been to this event. Hasbro also now has a much smaller and more festive event that is somewhat similar held in conjunction with NYCC and obviously has a very large presence at SDCC and BotCon. I have several times a year to share my thoughts face-to-face with Hasbro.

Throughout my 14 years of doing Seibertron.com, I can say that they honestly care what we (the fans) have to say. Sometimes the demands of the larger children's market and retailers such as Wal-Mart outweigh the demands of fans. Takara Tomy doesn't have to deal with the demands of the world's largest retailer (Wal-Mart) and outside of Toys R Us they deal with much smaller shops and have much lower production runs which enables Takara Tomy to cater more to us.

I also think Masterpiece Grimlock, Masterpiece "Targetmaster" Rodimus and Generations Skywarp are also examples of where Hasbro has gone the extra mile for fans. I'm sure there are many other examples that often get overlooked.

Image
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547941)
Posted by ZackRoyer on February 4th, 2014 @ 12:53pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

Throughout my 14 years of doing Seibertron.com, I can say that they honestly care what we (the fans) have to say. Sometimes the demands of the larger children's market and retailers such as Wal-Mart outweigh the demands of fans. Takara Tomy doesn't have to deal with the demands of the world's largest retailer (Wal-Mart) and outside of Toys R Us they deal with much smaller shops and have much lower production runs which enables Takara Tomy to cater more to us.


See? That's the reason we can't have nice things like our fellow japanese friends.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547961)
Posted by paul053 on February 4th, 2014 @ 2:24pm CST
I always think this is the best example of Hasbro slapping Takara's face.

Image

Image

Back to topic. Wait! What's the topic? Oh, this!

ZackRoyer wrote:Sorry guys... I Couldn't resist...

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1547965)
Posted by Va'al on February 4th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CST
Josh Burcham posted this on Twitter. :P

Well I guess TF4 Prime is pretty geewun afterall


Image
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1548023)
Posted by Miles Wolf on February 4th, 2014 @ 7:02pm CST
Oh my Primus... All the Bay-movies' designs are so horrible, and their toys are even worse... I can't stop finding them horribly ugly.

ZackRoyer wrote:Sorry guys... I Couldn't resist...

Image


F*cking winner of the day. :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1548049)
Posted by OptiMagnus on February 4th, 2014 @ 10:09pm CST
Call me crazy, but I really really want one of these.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1548059)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 4th, 2014 @ 11:28pm CST
OptiMagnus wrote:Call me crazy, but I really really want one of these.


You're not. So do I.

I just want the retail version. The chrome is kind of offsetting.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1548074)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 5th, 2014 @ 3:20am CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
OptiMagnus wrote:Call me crazy, but I really really want one of these.


You're not. So do I.

I just want the retail version. The chrome is kind of offsetting.


As do I. W/ chrome of course. And I'm curious as to wether the Generations version will be engineered differently so all these whiners can shut the hell up.

And no, I refuse to believe the one shown at NYCC is a Leader class. It's a voyager.
Re: New Gallery: Transformers: Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime (1548081)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 5th, 2014 @ 7:26am CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
OptiMagnus wrote:Call me crazy, but I really really want one of these.


You're not. So do I.

I just want the retail version. The chrome is kind of offsetting.



Actually, I don't think you do.



Buyer's remorse.

Click here to view an additional 385 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...